It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children can get Covid-19 vaccine even if their parents are opposed, UK minister says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Welcome to Medical Fascsim where you have no rights or Libearte to disagree with the Medical Health authorities. Even if these Covid Vaxs cause side effects.

Your children/Youth can still take them without your approval. No Parental approval needed.

But if the children/Youth started having medical issues from the vaccine side effects. Who would be to blame? polticans and govt officals who pushed for it?

Welcome to dictatorship at least in UK/Britain.

This is sure becoming something no longer about our health more about population control or something far else.
Children can get Covid-19 vaccine even if their parents are opposed, UK minister says

Asked by Sky News’ Trevor Phillips whether he could “assure parents that if there is a decision to vaccinate 12 to 15-year-olds, it will require parental consent,” Zahawi declared, “I can give that assurance, absolutely.” Despite the fact that the UK’s Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) refused to recommend on Friday that healthy children between the ages of 12 and 15 be vaccinated against Covid-19, given they are considered extremely low risk, the government is still pushing for vaccination – with The Times newspaper reporting that child vaccination could occur as early as next week.

Yet just a week ago medical officials in UK said the following.

Scientists not backing Covid jabs for 12 to 15-year-olds

Looks like our dear leaders and polticans have a sinister agenda. If majority of youth get injured problary the polticans wont even admit it or blame it on something else.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
There is a youth/children arent given alcohol..
And yet these polticans pretend to claim that they are following science.
edit on 5-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Scary. When I went to book an appointment online (cuz I'm being forced to) the website made it clear kids as young as 12 can sign up without parental consent. Hard to believe the canadian government would so ruthlessly deprive a parent say over their own child. Not under these questionable circumstances.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I’d look apon it as somebody murdered or raped my child tbh

Luckily my children are under 12 but it not to late for them to make the mistake of coming after my children

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian

Again what they are doing with this whole sign up without parental consent is very idiotic and dangerous.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
I’d look apon it as somebody murdered or raped my child tbh

Luckily my children are under 12 but it not to late for them to make the mistake of coming after my children

I can almost guarantee that after a bit of time that won't matter anyway. First thing I would do would be to pull my children from all things (mostly school) where they are unattended with any adults in authority (of course, that seems not to have stopped them in Australia).

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Some leaders are on their way to hell at WARP SPEED. Hopefully they will be removed before damage to the country(s) is so bad, it will take decades to reverse.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Why does this all seem like some diabolical Clinton plan with Maxwell's friend Fauci leading it?
Hmmmmm I wonder

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It's all been political decisions at this point, not related to health.

For example, in Québec, you need the passport for somethings, like shows.

Here are the details; if you have 50 person to a show, they don't need a passport if they are all seated, but if they are standing, the passport will be required. And I'm not even mentionning that the 50 sitting people WILL need to get up, to either get in at the beginning or get out at the end.

So saying children can get the vax behind their parents back, when scientists say they should not even be vaccinated is not just political, it becomes a crime against humanity. It is abject and shows moral decay of the highest order.

Lines need to be drawn.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I see the agenda. The state owns children. Parents have no rights.

Wonderful time to be a human being.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

Ironical and sad at the same time a Canadian Educational misnter state said something similar about the state owning our children/youth.

Our Children/youth do not belong to them.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: coamanach
I wonder how many of those in Québec feel about getting yearly or five to six months booster shots its coming. I really do hope this might wake up some people.

Let alone the unknown risks of the vaxs.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

A lot of people who got the 2 doses are pissed that they still have to mask and only have the "advantage" of the passport for access to non-essential things. Lots are already saying they won't get a third shot.

A bit late, but that's a beginning. Even journalists are smelling the rats now.

One minister recently said we'd need to accept hospitalisations and deaths until everyting settles, instead of letting society die. My words, not an exact quote.

Resistance is ramping up. I thought buisnesses would have a 40% business opportunities but it's closer to 30 for restaurants, and many are closing their floors and are firing staff and will only do delivery or pick-up by customer.

Friends of my son went to the cinema, and for 2 screens, they were the only 4 present.

It can't last much longer.

PS EDIT: And that goes without saying how #ed the passport is going, the government said to expect 2 weeks of problems before things run smoothly, but lots of people are being refused entry because they can't validate their QR codes...
Hackers anonymously tipped the government of problems with their program and were willing to show the security problems in exchange for immunity, but the government instead went full retard and filed a complaint to the police to find the guys and bring the whole of the law on them.
edit on 5-9-2021 by coamanach because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: coamanach

I can expect the same in most EU countries Italy inculding and the fact Italy has now a goverment being run not by party or parties but rather a former of an EU Council and Banker rather ironic.

He got into office after the Leftist leader of Democratic party "Italian Version" Stepped down. The EU/Banker minster has called for Vax Mandatory.

Italians everywhere dont like when they are mandatory. I hope to see something like this elsewhere in Canada, this cant continue like this forever.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Won't be long before the Authorities lie to the children and say it's Mandatory for them to have the vax and all children will be in line up at school waiting for the shot!

top topics

join