a reply to: dawnstar
From the law
ABORTION AND SONOGRAM ELECTION
(1) THE INFORMATION AND PRINTED MATERIALS DESCRIBED BY
SECTIONS 171.012(a)(1)-(3), TEXAS HEALTH AND SAFETY CODE, HAVE BEEN
PROVIDED AND EXPLAINED TO ME.
(2) I UNDERSTAND THE NATURE AND CONSEQUENCES OF AN
(3) TEXAS LAW REQUIRES THAT I RECEIVE A SONOGRAM PRIOR
TO RECEIVING AN ABORTION.
(4) I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE THE OPTION TO VIEW THE
(5) I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE THE OPTION TO HEAR THE
(6) I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM REQUIRED BY LAW TO HEAR AN
EXPLANATION OF THE SONOGRAM IMAGES UNLESS I CERTIFY IN WRITING TO
ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
___ I AM PREGNANT AS A RESULT OF A SEXUAL ASSAULT,
INCEST, OR OTHER VIOLATION OF THE TEXAS PENAL CODE THAT HAS BEEN
REPORTED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES OR THAT HAS NOT BEEN
REPORTED BECAUSE I REASONABLY BELIEVE THAT DOING SO WOULD PUT ME AT
RISK OF RETALIATION RESULTING IN SERIOUS BODILY INJURY.
___ I AM A MINOR AND OBTAINING AN ABORTION IN ACCORDANCE
WITH JUDICIAL BYPASS PROCEDURES UNDER CHAPTER 33, TEXAS FAMILY
___ MY UNBORN CHILD [FETUS] HAS AN IRREVERSIBLE MEDICAL
CONDITION OR ABNORMALITY, AS IDENTIFIED BY RELIABLE DIAGNOSTIC
PROCEDURES AND DOCUMENTED IN MY MEDICAL FILE.
Also the bounty hunters can they really bring civil suit against the pregnant female ?
Sec. 171.208. CIVIL LIABILITY FOR VIOLATION OR AIDING OR
ABETTING VIOLATION. (a) Any person, other than an officer or
employee of a state or local governmental entity in this state, may
bring a civil action against any person who:
(1) performs or induces an abortion in violation of
(2) knowingly engages in conduct that aids or abets
the performance or inducement of an abortion, including paying for
or reimbursing the costs of an abortion through insurance or
otherwise, if the abortion is performed or induced in violation of
this subchapter, regardless of whether the person knew or should
have known that the abortion would be performed or induced in
violation of this subchapter; or
(3) intends to engage in the conduct described by
Subdivision (1) or (2).
edit on 5-9-2021 by Brit-Tex because: (no reason given)