It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation about the Texas Abortion Ban

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Is Jesus H Christ the anti christ?

I ask because the H is related to hydrogen and the number 8, which both relate to Saturn (is it 96.3% hydrogen) it is also known as the black sun, and jesus has been known as the sun. a reply to: knoxie

Sun-Black Sun
Jesus-Anti christ

Or is it Henry?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: rounda

A pregnancy test detects a pregnancy 10 days after CONCEPTION, not your missed period.

So, what you're saying is women actually have 2 weeks then? Not 6 weeks.

Sometimes a pregnancy test is able to find pregnancy hormones in your urine as early as 10 days after sex. But these results aren’t super reliable, and you may get a false positive or false negative test result.

Waiting at least a week after a missed period may give you the most accurate result.

LINK

For a woman with a regular period, conception typically occurs about 11-21 days after the first day of the last period. Most women do not know the exact date of conception because it can be challenging to know exactly when ovulation occurs. Thus, their conception date is merely an estimate based on the first day of their last period.

LINK

And, no doctor is going to take a dollar store pregnancy test as fact, they're going to want to do their own. So, she needs to make an appointment to see an OB/GYN, and then the OB/GYN needs to make an appointment for the abortion. But first she'll need to undergo obligatory counselling and then a 24hr wait period, before can see the "abortion doctor". Even then, she'll have to undergo one more vaginal sonogram, to make sure that embryonic electrical pulse can't be detected by the sonogram machine, one more time.

Doctors can't determine a medical emergency, but you can... Makes sense.

A bad burn, a deep cut, a broken leg, even a psychological break down can be medical emergency. Medical emergencies aren't always a matter of imminent death.

I'm just emphasizing that you think that imminent death is the only reason a women should be legally able to receive an abortion.

Fortunately, Roe V wade gives women more leeway over their bodily autonomy than you're misogynous idea of justice, which is punishing women for having sex, by forcing them to give birth to children they cannot take care of and do not want.

But, you're opinion and moral high ground positioning is meaningless. Roe V Wade is still the law of the land, and Texas is still part of the United States. The 14th Amendment guarantees Texas women have access to the same rights as women in California. So, until SCOTUS strikes down Roe V Wade, the Texas law in unconstitutional. Period.

edit on 18-9-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

Misogyny... All about controlling your body, right? Except men can be women, so we have just as much skin in the game about abortions as you.

The more logical argument when people childishly try to paint the abortion issue in to a misogynistic issue, where men care about nothing more than to control women's bodies, is to point out that around 43% of women are also anti-abortion.

Its fascinating how many women who are pro-abortion want to silence this other large group of women and pretend that they don't exist or that their opinions are meaningless.... I might call it "misogynistic" if I was a childish self-righteous person who thought my opinion was the only one that counts.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Now, without putting out a stance pro or against I'm just going to say "My Body, My Choice" is no longer an argument if the vaccines are mandated.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NHow1982
Hey if they boot your door down and hold you down then what can you do

This is prime time new religion time

The unvaccinated virgins will continue mother earth's line while the vaccinated will likely morph in to many different species... I think Pfizer species sounds the best, you may get xray vision or something

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980
Yawn....
I have blue eyes, think I already carry a virus introduced mutation or two.

You do know the covid virus is just as likely to introduce a new genetic sequence into your dna... right?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: NHow1982

Keep comparing nine months of pregnancy to a mask or vaccine and maybe the people who find themselves being harassed by the newly appointed citizen deputies will start treating those deputies in the same manner yous are treating the people who are just doing their jobs trying to enforce the mandates. But, I really think we should save the gunplay for those who keep bugging to play a roll in any possible abortions with their desire for sex...

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Oh my god!! The virus could be far worse when it comes to mutations than any vaccine!!

Why, if it wasn't for one of those nasty little buggers, nine months of pregnancy may never have been possible.

Link

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: rounda
You think answering a question regarding whether a child should choose to be raped in order to have an abortion is going to somehow magically make me support abortion?

These are the hoops you have to go through to justify abortions?

Frankly your inability to answer a simple question is pedantic.

As for myself I'm a Libertarian so I'm not going to dictate what other people do with themselves.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join