It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprise Biden admin actually did something good

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Biden has directed the release and declassification of the intel on what happened on 9/11. It will be interesting on just how much information is released by the bureaucratic deep state and where the fingers actually point. Now the question will be just how truthful the report will be ?

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
Twenty years to get their alabi AHEM I mean story straight...

I wonder how many full sets of story line they've put together, and which one that decided on.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Middle eastern terrorists did it.. they let you know years in advance..

www.youtube.com...

The trading places clip.. see what gematria matches you get for WIN & VAL and then WINVAL together.. have a look at the numbers on the badges..

www.gematrix.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Pending redacted revision, which means we'll get 250 pages with a total of 7 paragraphs.

Don't cheer Joe for this, it's just optics, nothing will be released.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Oh, yeah declassified documents full of blank boxes and black out areas, yep they sure keep the conspiracy believes busy, Maybe that is why the senile china man is releasing them, to keep the curious Georges out there busy trying to fill the boxes.

edit on 4-9-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Doing good things is not Biden's M.O.

Some other political reason must exist to release whatever they are releasing. It isn't to be good.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

My question is, why now?

Diversionary tactic? Legitimate disclosure? 2024 pregame?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I suppose none of these past 9/11/2001 declassifications satisfied anyone?

July 2016: www.usatoday.com...

November 2018: www.lawfareblog.com...

September 2019: www.nbcnews.com...

------------------------

April 2020: Attorney General Barr refuses to declassify important 9/11/2001 documents ordered declassified by his boss, President Donald Trump. (Big Red Barr Flag!)

A "WTF?!" Moment: www.propublica.org...

edit on 9/4/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This will turn out just like the so-called ET "disclosure" .
Crickets .
Why ?
Biden is playing games that others are making up the rules for him to follow .

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
He does not seem fit to play any game or follow a script. This must be something more specific.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

My question is, why now?

#1 and #3, at minimum.

Imagine even the Democrats realize Biden has sealed his place among the bottom three presidents. They already see Biden (or Kamala) losing by 50 states, and would disclose the Vatican Secret Archive if it meant a chance of winning.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gb540
Agreed. We will never get the tral story on what happened. Just like the other "big events". That are too big to know the truth about. But it will send all the c.t.s down rabbit holes that are empty.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

My question is, why now?

I thought this same thing upon reading it. Suddenly, just within that past few days, I've gotten curious again about 9/11. I researched the h### out of it for years, but then it drifted off as I realized no one cared nor were minds going to change. But it just came back to mind and I was just thinking, dammit, they really pulled it off. No one thinks about this anymore at all, it's just history to the young and ramblings of the old(er). The got away with it.

Then I read this thread and I'm like...why? Why even bring it back up? No one (really) is thinking about this anymore (of course, don't get me wrong, there are those who will never forget, but our voices are nill). Like you, there has to be a reason. I just don't know what it is...

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf
Agreed!

So odd to bring this up now.

Distract from Afghanistan? From his decreasing approval ratings? I don’t get it.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Diversion, they are probably realizing most people dont give a toss about Jan6 since folks were arrested and are being prosecuted.

So they need something else to try and distract from the colossal foreign policy screw ups this guy makes every day.
edit on 4-9-2021 by Irishhaf because: replaced a word

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Anyone who has really looked into 9/11 wonders why we didn’t go after Saudi Arabia for their obvious involvement. Weren’t like 16 of the 19 highjackers Saudi’s? Not to mention Bin Laden.

Anyways recent news says Saudi Arabia and Russia have signed a military cooperation agreement. I wonder if any of this is related somehow?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

a reply to: TheMirrorSelf
Agreed!

So odd to bring this up now.

Distract from Afghanistan? From his decreasing approval ratings? I don’t get it.

I'm not sure. Distraction from Afghanistan wouldn't seem to fit the bill, because I think this is really going to garner interest only in a niche population. As others have stated here, and I certainly believe, it's not like they're actually going to come out and say what really happened. They obviously can't do that (depending on your beliefs of course, but according to mine based on all of my research, yeah, that'd be a big no-no for a lot of people). So this isn't really going to stoke any mass interest because it's not really going to change the narrative, might get a quick blurb on the MSM, and then will disappear. Those who take interest in it will be more fringe-like, and their voices will be ignored or dismissed (not to mention all they'll really have to raise as a point is how nothing really new was released, point out the redactions, etc.) So that leaves us where we started...why? Why now? (Not saying you're wrong, of course about Afghanistan, just saying I don't think so).

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Bldg. 7 was the command center for the entire operation. Every alphabet agency had a office there and then some.

WTC #1,2 was a controlled demolition.

When the op was over they "pulled it" ( Bldg. #7) to destroy the evidence.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

They can keep these declassified files as they're nothing but an insult.
edit on 9/4/2021 by EternalShadow because: edit

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Anyone who has really looked into 9/11 wonders why we didn’t go after Saudi Arabia for their obvious involvement. Weren’t like 16 of the 19 highjackers Saudi’s? Not to mention Bin Laden.

Anyways recent news says Saudi Arabia and Russia have signed a military cooperation agreement. I wonder if any of this is related somehow?

That's an interesting take. Stoke hostility toward Saudi Arabia. With the talk about a possible war with Russia (I can't believe I'm typing those words), it would be feasible to look at swaying public opinion against the emergence of a possible Russian ally.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Pending redacted revision, which means we'll get 250 pages with a total of 7 paragraphs.

Don't cheer Joe for this, it's just optics, nothing will be released.

I already have the leaked report.

Here you go...

Let's discuss!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join