It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprise Biden admin actually did something good

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26086967]TheLieWeLive[/post
Doubt it. I think the world woke up a few months ago that America is no longer the global powerhouse we once were. Other countries will go to another larger nation (Russia)for military support.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: 727Sky

Pending redacted revision, which means we'll get 250 pages with a total of 7 paragraphs.

Don't cheer Joe for this, it's just optics, nothing will be released.

I already have the leaked report.

Here you go...

Let's discuss!!!!

Exactly, anyone that thinks the government would ever release all of it's intel on 9/11 is kinda gullible.

It would involve the US government incriminating itself.
edit on 4-9-2021 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Why bother looking at it. Its all going to be lies. Thats all that comes out of Washington. This government would fall apart over night if the truth came out

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwampFox999
a reply to: [post=26086967]TheLieWeLive[/post
Doubt it. I think the world woke up a few months ago that America is no longer the global powerhouse we once were. Other countries will go to another larger nation (Russia)for military support.

Why would they want Russia’s military unless they’re getting ready to boot the petrodollar? Ask Iraq’s and Libya’s dead leaders what the US does when you threaten to do that.

edit on 4-9-2021 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Could be to blow the cover on the evils' of our own nation, for this hideous attack on our livelihood and personal mobility. Maybe they want to wrap up the 20 year anniversary with something that will put another nail into the coffin of 'America'.
See? See how evil we used to be? Or something like that. And then - That's why we need to get rid of these 'nationalistic' ideals and come together in a global form.

Or - this could be a really lame attempt to bring 'the Taliban' back into the boogyman light.

What is this; new narrative month? DIdn't they try to release a brand new JFK narrative just the other day? Brought to us by Mossad? Mossad? yeah right. We are in bizarro world now.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Saudi Arabia has already started negations with Russia for mutual arms trade discussions.

edit on 4-9-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

My question is, why now?

Diversionary tactic? Legitimate disclosure? 2024 pregame?

None of the above ?
Be my guess.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Yes I say, let him release it all.
Biden was elected to the Senate in 1973. He was a Senator when the Soviet Union was at war in Afghanistan and he approved of funding the mujahideen to defeat the Russians. He literally let history repeat itself during his time in government positions. He has had a hand in creating this poop show all along and He can’t play hero or stupid on this subject.
He has had an integral part in all of this and no good credit should be given to him especially after the Afghan withdrawal failure.

edit on 5-9-2021 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Oh, yeah declassified documents full of blank boxes and black out areas, yep they sure keep the conspiracy believes busy, Maybe that is why the senile china man is releasing them, to keep the curious Georges out there busy trying to fill the boxes.

Declass with redactions 😃

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
dont be fooled by biden supposedly doing a good thing here. Sounds like this was a planned release for some purpose to cause even more chaos, and rift between the people at this point.... Theres a reason and timing for everything.. Besides, this could turn out to be a big nothing burger in the end too... Just a bunch of bs to keep the people looking in any other direction that what they should be focused on... I dont trust this....

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
You said a hand, good one.
Did you forget his impassioned call to war?
What about the $ and the ISI?
Why was Barry Soetero in Pkst?
ObAMAa BInlaDEN
bggr
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

He's too busy being the Democratic Candidate for the US Senator and for us to vote for that 'other' Biden. Maybe we should ask him instead? 😕😁

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I think there is some truth to the Mandela Effect with a whole lot of BS thrown in. Something has shifted. Remember all the planets are experiencing weird temperature anomalies. We went thru a Coby ripple wave back in 2019ish which caused earth to 'ring like a bell' puzzling scientists and made every seismograph go off around the world for like 2 hours as a continuous 3.0 earthquake.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join