It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Predicting Paralysis Outbreak in Children

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: tanstaafl

Science, technology and progress, thats how.

Said the science worshipper.

Your comment also relies on the false premise that poor health is genetic, as opposed to what it really is, nutritional deficiencies and poor lifestyle choices.

But, by all means, you take your gene therapy jabs... I'll stick with good old mother nature.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Well ile take the vaccine if needed and you take the vitamin C, that way i cannot see any dilemma.

Imho the Polio vaccine was a miraculous invention that saved million of children from becoming disabled.

I don't imagine im the only one that thinks along those lines.
edit on 2-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Science is the only tool we have at our disposal that will allow us to understand even a fraction of the universe and reality we experience.

If you have another methodology that ticks that box then by all means please provide such? LoL

Should also add the COIVID 19 vaccines are not gene therapy that particular nonsense has been disproved a few time now.
edit on 2-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Well ile take the vaccine if needed and you take the vitamin C, that way i cannot see any dilemma.

Imho the Polio vaccine was a miraculous invention that saved million of children from becoming disabled.

Lived all my life with coronaviruses. Will live the rest of my life with coronaviruses.

Shrugs.

Now. Where exactly did covid-19 come from.

edit on 2-9-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

And your answer is ""CHINA"". LoL

When in reality that would be natures tool bag.

The geography being really nether here nor there.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

After 1.1.2023, Republicans (with guts) will control the Senate/House. They will call current/former HHS and CDC and FDA Directors to to testify on what they know. Hopefully they will follow up on it.

(Congress didn't follow up on the CDC Director admitting that deaths are being labeled Covid-19, in order to get Corona dollars. Chickens!)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Difference is one site presented Nurses demon nonsense along with story and the other not so much.

You don't say! Really?

Antivaxxers are notorious nutjobs ThatDamnDuckAgain.

Which is plain for anyone with half a brain to determine.

Then you must be under that threshold if you can't differentiate between those that are vaccinated but skip this one, and those that are really 100% antivax.

But you are not under that treshold, slightly above, you do it with intent.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Science is the only tool we have at our disposal that will allow us to understand even a fraction of the universe and reality we experience.

If you have another methodology that ticks that box then by all means please provide such? LoL

Should also add the COIVID 19 vaccines are not gene therapy that particular nonsense has been disproved a few time now.

The world had to change the definition of the word vaccine for these to be considered vaccines...

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Woo hoo, more injections for children base on Rn, this poor babies will have their bodies soo full of synthetic nanos by the time the become adults it will not be human left in them.

I am sure Nazi fascist Fauci, the new Mengele wet dreams of having a jab for every virus out there ready for deployment is going to be true.

edit on 2-9-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

And your answer is ""CHINA"". LoL

When in reality that would be natures tool bag.

The geography being really nether here nor there.

I only asked where covid-19 came from.

Your the one that went straight to China? In what context?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Here are some sources other than a video some can't watch. I did the work to type in "CDC paralyzed kids" into qwant to at least get a name for the sickness. This is what I found, so others who can't watch videos currently, can get to the information:

The sickness is called "acute flaccid myelitis" and claims that it is returning in fall are from 2020.

Interestingly, this is actually one way tptb made it appear that the polio vaxx worked much much better than it really did - by changing the meanings of words (the definition of 'polio' in this case)...

www.cdc.gov...

“CDC has tested many different specimens from AFM patients for a wide range of pathogens (germs) that can cause AFM.

We have detected coxsackievirus A16, EV-A71, and EV-D68 in the spinal fluid of a small number of patients with AFM, which points to the cause of their AFM. For all other patients, no pathogen (germ) has been detected in spinal fluid to confirm a cause.

Studies have shown that AFM patients had antibodies specific for enteroviruses in their spinal fluid more often than persons without AFM. Having antibodies for enterovirus means that a person was previously infected with the virus.
All the stool specimens from AFM patients that we received tested negative for poliovirus. This means that the cases of AFM since 2014 are not caused by poliovirus.”

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

We will master genetics the same way we attempt to master any other science.

After several MORE generations to learn from, with small scale study groups to test on, NOT THE WHOLE PLANET ALL AT ONCE.

You want to seriously # up a DIY project in real life, you rush it & end up with a borked DIY project. When it comes to science, slow & steady wins the race. All of our advances over the last century are at breakneck speed, but medical isn't the one we should be rushing. Screw with our organic blue prints on large scales without really knowing what the fallout will be, and we might as well be looking at a future akin to how the Asgard were depicted screwing themselves on Stargate -- #ing ourselves into oblivion, trying to gain perfection.
edit on 9/2/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You

Antivaxxers are notorious nutjobs

For not wanting to take a new vaccine that no one knows the long term implications, that is only effective for about six months, not effective against variants, and my cause super spreading of variants?

Then I guess big pharmaceutical are bullies?

COMPANY NEWS
Pfizer accused of ‘bullying’ Latin American countries during vaccine negotiations

www.pharmaceutical-technology.com...

What good is biomedical if you cannot bully people?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

"andy06shake = skip post….."

You.

Guess you cannot even follow your own advice?

Its like fishing.

The vaccine i got is FDA approved in your own nation neutronflux, so there is that.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

We will master genetics the same way we attempt to master any other science.

After several MORE generations to learn from, with small scale study groups to test on, NOT THE WHOLE PLANET ALL AT ONCE.

You want to seriously # up a DIY project in real life, you rush it & end up with a borked DIY project. When it comes to science, slow & steady wins the race. All of our advances over the last century are at breakneck speed, but medical isn't the one we should be rushing. Screw with our organic blue prints on large scales without really knowing what the fallout will be, and we might as well be looking at a future akin to how the Asgard were depicted screwing themselves on Stargate -- #ing ourselves into oblivion, trying to gain perfection.

Wouldn't it be funny if we found out one day that this is what happened to whatever past advanced race? You know, the ones with dog heads and bird heads and such.

Messing with the evolution of nature and playing God with organics and all...just a matter of time, but on a very sped up scale.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Good point.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

The world had to change the definition of the word vaccine for these to be considered vaccines...

False.

The definition of the word "vaccine" was changed, but it wasn't changed last year and it wasn't changed in order to include Covid vaccines. The classic definition of a vaccine is a mixture of foreign proteins introduced into a host in order to produce an immune system response. Usually, that mixture was in the form of a killed or weakened whole virus. The new definition is expanded to include the possibility of introducing genetic material into the host to produce some of those same foreign proteins in situ. A seasonal flu vaccine has been licensed for use in the US using recombinant DNA to achieve this purpose since 2013. Vaccines using this technology were proposed starting at least a few years before that. This has been the de facto definition in the immunology community for nearly 10 years.

It is true that the Merriam Webster dictionary changed their definition to reflect this new reality last year (better late than never). But keep in mind that they are just a dictionary; they don't get to decide what the new medical reality is going to be; they just keep track of what the reality actually is, and modify their definition accordingly.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Incorrect. Look up the definition in any medical book of terminology. There was never a "usually" in the form of. And please send me a picture of the definition in a medical book from before the mRNA vaccine came out.

The definition was changed.

Here is Harvard medicals definition from their website.

Harvard

vaccination: A method of protecting the body against disease by injecting parts or all of a microorganism that will cause the body to develop antibodies against the microorganism and later fight off disease.

I guess Harvard Medical School just isn't up to date?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You are correct, there a lot of people that believe that lie.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Yes, I agree - but it's being misused and abused by tptb as a tool of violent suppression of the truth.

If you have another methodology that ticks that box then by all means please provide such?

Honest science, unafraid of dissent and being challenged.

So, maybe you can explain then my its own creators refer to it as such.

But by all means, feel free to make apologetic nonsensical sounds to try to detract from this reality.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join