It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Predicting Paralysis Outbreak in Children

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

One would not like to think what you equal. LoL

But if skipping is your thing, you do you brother.

edit on 2-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Wisenox

"State Of The Nation: Alternative News, Analysis And Commentary" eh?

If you look to the side you will also see such wonderful content presented as Florida Nurse says "“You are all demonic entities".

I think that tells us all we require about the ""alternative news"" presented here.

Do you ask those same questions, make those same observations, about the mainstream media and CDC and FDA who enable pharma?

No, didn't think so.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

If you look to the side you will also see such wonderful content presented as Florida Nurse says "“You are all demonic entities".

I think that tells us all we require about the ""alternative news"" presented here.

Every time you do this, your own credibility suffers. If you don't like the source, find other sources that either confirm or negate the information in the OP.

I dislike sources such as CNN and factcheck, because they are both known liars and tools of the left, but if I find their information is correct, then the source becomes irrelevant.
edit on 9/2/2021 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Here we go,Andy attacking the site hosting the info again.
Why do you do that every time?
Is there something the matter with you?
Honest questions.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

What is it about the video that prevents people from being able to watch? I'll try to avoid it in the future. Is it simply due to embedding?
edit on 2-9-2021 by Wisenox because: Removed question mark that should have been a period.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox

What is it about the video that prevents people from being able to watch? I'll try to avoid it in the future? Is it simply due to embedding?

Even in 2021, some folks have to be very picky with their bandwidth because it's limited. Also, if they are at work videos may not be allowed, so we try to accommodate them by giving some kind of description or information on the crux of the video.

At this point, those folks are probably few, but we likely still have a handful of them.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Not everyone here has high bandwidth all the time or will sit down 20 minutes to watch a video without a synopsis

That's why I provided additional text sources and the name of the disease.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Here are some sources other than a video some can't watch. I did the work to type in "CDC paralyzed kids" into qwant to at least get a name for the sickness. This is what I found, so others who can't watch videos currently, can get to the information:

The sickness is called "acute flaccid myelitis" and claims that it is returning in fall are from 2020.

Interestingly, this is actually one way tptb made it appear that the polio vaxx worked much much better than it really did - by changing the meanings of words (the definition of 'polio' in this case)...

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

The site is dodgy as.

Where facts come from are important.

Nothing the matter with me glen200376.

Your the one that's paranoid and think the greater part of our national health service are killing old people for kicks and hoots, maybe you should ask yourself what wrong with you?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Ever time i point out places that promote such spurious stories as nurses claiming we are are all demonic entities damages my credibility?

The source can be as important as the information where credibility is concerned, simple as that.

And as if i care whither the likes of yourself find me credible or otherwise.

Im here for the banter and debate, and it is after all a conspiracy website.

If you want credibility you really are in the wrong place. LoL

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Well not the media per-say but as to the CDC and FDA.

Aye they are there for a reason, your taxes pay there wages, why would you not trust the people who work there?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

And the no specific treatment for AFM would seem to raise a serious cause for concern.

Bah, just find someone to provide some high dose IV vitamin C sessions. It worked for Polio, and will work for this renamed Polio too.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Let me guess...and there's a 'vaccine' for this, right?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

So why the need for a Polio vaccine if simple vitamin C does the job?

That's one hell of a big broad statement to make tanstaafl without evidence to support the claim.

Vitamin C is good but its not a magic bullet.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe
There will probably come a time when man has complete control over genetics and the mutations that arise, or at least a modicum of such.

Possibly in the next 50-100 years, possibly even sooner than that.

Rotflmao!!!

The pure unadulterated arrogance of your comment obviously escapes you, but it is precisely the epitome of what is wrong with out medical model/paradigm.

Do you realize that there are billions upon billions, even trillions, of mutations for every single possible 'disease' out there?

How can you possibly believe that man will ever - EVER - gain 'complete control' over such a complex and ever changing web such as this.

Thankfully, real Physicians who honor their oath to 'first do no harm' are learning the error of this way, and beginning to practice real hippocratic medicine.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Mandela Alert, Mandela Alert!

Half-joking there, but kinda not. Aside from knowing we already discussed this a few years ago on here, I could have sworn there were articles that discussed the distinct possibility of AFM ACTUALLY being a renamed, vaccine-resistant mutated Polio strain.

Anybody else remember this? I KNOW I read legit mainstream articles about it, but I can't find a damn one of them anywhere now, not even through DDG's search engine.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

What Klassified wrote is exactly the case. We both posted at the same time.

We both looked at the source. I could only jump in the get a feeling of the video and found it to be not credible.

The difference is instead of mocking, I went out of my way to do the OPs job and provide some traceable information. The source I gave is pro-vax so that you liked it, wasn't a surprise.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Science, technology and progress, thats how.

We will master genetics the same way we attempt to master any other science.

And if we can do a thing, it generally stand that we will do that thing, because humans simply don't invent tools they do not use.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Difference is one site presented Nurses demon nonsense along with story and the other not so much.

Like i suggest the source is important.

Antivaxxers are notorious nutjobs ThatDamnDuckAgain.

Which is plain for anyone with half a brain to determine.

Vaccines are a good thing, only paranoid androids think otherwise.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

So why the need for a Polio vaccine if simple vitamin C does the job?

Because their end game isn't the health and well being of those they are supposed to be serving.

That's one hell of a big broad statement to make tanstaafl without evidence to support the claim.

I've posted it before. It was used by Dr. Klenner and others to cure Polio in many different cases way back when. It was ignored, because it didn't server their purpose of profits and control.

Vitamin C is good but its not a magic bullet.

Used effectively, it is as close to a magic bullet as we may ever have. It cures almost everything, and neutralizes virtually every known toxin too (snake/spider venom, etc).

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join