It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are erasing the Internet

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I haven't searched for this specific thing on here, though I'd be pretty certain similar threads have been written on this topic, but I wanted to throw in my two cents anyway.

I am weird. Almost by any definition this would be somewhat true. One of my strange idiosyncrasies is that I like to put in earbuds and listen to conspiracy when I go to sleep. For some reason, though I'm interested in the topic, it allows me to fall asleep. Again...somewhat weird. So, I've noticed that it is becoming increasingly hard, almost impossible, to find conspiracy videos or lectures lately. If you search for any such things in YouTube or simply type it into the search function of Google, all that you get returned now are mainstream sites and articles/video debunking conspiracy. They are shutting it down as a topic of open discussion. It's amazing, and right in our face. The voice of the conspiratorial minded has been disconnected (in large part) from discussion with the world. Don't believe me (though I'm sure most of you do), try it yourself. It's right there for validation.

As an aside, can someone point me to some good sites that might allay the above related frustration. Some good 'go to' sites. I'm sure that this would prove helpful to many more than just me...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

It's not as much gone/deleted as it is harder to find on certain search engines and video platforms.
Try alternative search methods and/or browser combinations and you'd be surprised what you can find.

The Black Vault has some interesting stuff, but I'm sure you're aware of that one already.

edit on 1-9-2021 by Kreeate because: typo

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Bitchute has what YT used to before the cull.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

- Internet can't be deleted but your ISP can block certain sites and sites can block you from reaching them, if you are from the wrong country. Use VPN to circumvent this, it still won't give you full privacy but you can circumvent your geofence with it.
- Don't use Google search engine
- Don't use Youtube for conspiracy theories

Most important:
Don't put on audio files, that you will listen to during your sleep, that you don't know beforehand! Subconsciously you can pick up all kind of #. I looked into ASMR once and chilled to a relaxing meditation. At some point the voice said, all of the sudden "And now we imagine 666 on our forehead".

Hell no, we don't! Imagine you hear this stuff in your sleep.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I always enjoyed these back in the day. Real 'homepages' like they used to be. Good times. various topics: new age/aliens/current events/ gov conspiracy etc

www.crystalinks.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
- www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

gizadeathstar.com... not conspiracy per say but alternative research

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf
As an aside, can someone point me to some good sites that might allay the above related frustration. Some good 'go to' sites. I'm sure that this would prove helpful to many more than just me...

• Mail2Tor
  • SecureDrop
  • The Hidden Wiki
  • ProPublica
  • TorLinks
  • The Dark Lair
  • Hidden Answers
  • The CIA

• posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:17 PM
    link   

quit using google for "shadowbanned" content
    use duck duck go

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:19 PM
    link   
    a reply to: acackohfcc

quit using duck duck go for "shadowbanned" content
    use qwant

DuckDuckGo developed similar like google. Check them out and compare them, found qwant to be very pleasing.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:33 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

It's not as much gone/deleted as it is harder to find on certain search engines and video platforms.
    Try alternative search methods and/or browser combinations and you'd be surprised what you can find.

The Black Vault has some interesting stuff, but I'm sure you're aware of that one already.

Actually, I wasn't aware of The Black Vault, so thank you. Yeah, I almost changed the title before posting because I didn't really mean that they're erasing things per se (though they might be). But yes, to your point, they're definitely hiding them through main stream minutia...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:35 PM
    link   

On Google their search engine is behind hopeless there are better alternatives.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:40 PM
    link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
    Bitchute has what YT used to before the cull.

Thanks. I've just recently discovered BitChute, specifically due to video links posted here. Cheers...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:44 PM
    link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

- Internet can't be deleted but your ISP can block certain sites and sites can block you from reaching them, if you are from the wrong country. Use VPN to circumvent this, it still won't give you full privacy but you can circumvent your geofence with it.
    - Don't use Google search engine
    - Don't use Youtube for conspiracy theories

Most important:
    Don't put on audio files, that you will listen to during your sleep, that you don't know beforehand! Subconsciously you can pick up all kind of #. I looked into ASMR once and chilled to a relaxing meditation. At some point the voice said, all of the sudden "And now we imagine 666 on our forehead".

Hell no, we don't! Imagine you hear this stuff in your sleep.

What the hell?!? Now we imagine 666 on our forheads! Holy crap! Ok, that's about all that I needed to hear.

As for your previous points, yes, I'm from the wrong country (Merica!). It's not blockers that are stopping me from viewing the material I want, it's those sites themselves burying the material in a well. I just think it's a shame because I used to so enjoy watching the various vids on YT, just some real top rate stuff, but you simply can't find it any longer...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:45 PM
    link   
    a reply to: chris_stibrany

Thank you friend. I will definitely be checking those out. Cheers...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:46 PM
    link   
    a reply to: imitator

Alright! Very good treasure trove, thanks (though I think I'll forgo the CIA).

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:48 PM
    link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
    a reply to: acackohfcc

quit using duck duck go for "shadowbanned" content
    use qwant

DuckDuckGo developed similar like google. Check them out and compare them, found qwant to be very pleasing.

Ha! I'm like, alright, duck duck go. Them I'm like...maybe not. Thanks to both of you all the same...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:52 PM
    link   

Stop depending on YT or any other mainstream platform or search engine.
    Use www.Odysee.com instead of YT or Rumble. And use startpage.com or Qwant instead of google. You will see that there is once again tons to find for you. A lot of YT/Google censored to find via these links.

Try to go onto odysee for instance and search " i have been banned/censored on YT" they all move to these new platforms. The problem is most are so stuck in the habit of using Google/YT or w/e. Like before FB a lot of people had their own websites for various reasons. You also see this being almost non existent now because people just default to FB instead now. These other platforms need to be promoted by us more to combat this.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:55 PM
    link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

quit using google for "shadowbanned" content
    use duck duck go

I used to. but not since i found out they have been donating to antifa and such:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:11 PM
    link   
    a reply to: everyone
    Then I didn't confuse that, thank you for posting!

Had no evidence to share so I left it vague.

Add: Who remembers Geocities???
    edit on 1.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:13 PM
    link   

Do you listen to Crowe777 radio online? Always has interesting topics and guests

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:14 PM
    link   

Yeah. It was progressive muscle relaxation ASMR. Believe me I was wide awake and not relaxed when I heard that!

I'm not into the 666/636 but I won't embrace it either.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join