It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 96% Doctor Vaxxed Lie

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Firstly there is no such thing as free, You get free internet use only because they are mining for information, with regards to the vaccine it's free because you have signed up for a trial. Which may or may not be a benefit in the long term. The long term effects will be from the data in the long term, like all the other past max vaccinations. Which let's face it haven't been that reassuring have they?

I'm not sure what you are talking about in your first sentence. I was replying to someone saying there was never animal testing....

What long term effects on your body, not data mining, which would be a different discussion.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

First human trials was about 7 years ago, and they did decades of animal trials before that...

Did those trials involve the spike protein produced by the mrna in the covid19 vaccine?
Were there animal trials for the covid19 vaccine?

Human trials 7 years ago and decades of animals studies yet not one approved treatment involving mrna and nano lipids before the emergency use authorisation granted for the covid19 version?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
Did those trials involve the spike protein produced by the mrna in the covid19 vaccine?

Of course there was in all COVID vaccine testing, and it was successful in animals and that is why they were able to go to Phase 1 human clinical trials.

RNA human testing was started back in 2013 too
2013-2016 they did 101 subjects with 306 mRNA injections for Rabies...

I'm really not understanding you question since the animal testing is common knowledge, so are you referencing something maybe off of Reddit to keep asking this question over and over?

edit on 4-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

First human trials was about 7 years ago, and they did decades of animal trials before that...

Human trials 7 years ago and decades of animals studies yet not one approved treatment involving mrna and nano lipids before the emergency use authorisation granted for the covid19 version?

Probably not as that was 7 years ago?

What are "nano lipids"?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: sirlancelot

So let me get this straight, you think this information is propaganda because it doesn't meet your non-expert opinion on an effective sample size? You do realize that is exactly the stance the anti-vaccination crowd takes right?

So are you saying the anecdotal and small study reports the anti-vaccination crowd references is also propaganda?

Anyone with even a simple mind can see that a sample size of 300 out a million is going to be unrepresentative of reality.

Except...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

a reply to: seedofchucky

Interesting little piece from Yale

The variability of a statistic is determined by the spread of its sampling distribution. In general, larger samples will have smaller variability. This is because as the sample size increases, the chance of observing extreme values decreases and the observed values for the statistic will group more closely around the mean of the sampling distribution. Furthermore, if the population size is significantly larger than the sample size, then the size of the population will not affect the variability of the sampling distribution (i.e., a sample of size 100 from a population of size 100,000 will have the same variability as a sample of size 100 from a population of size 1,000,000).

Link

Would you agree or disagree?

I would disagree. By that logic the most accurate studies would have a sample size of 1.

Lol, I laugh at you.

Never ceases to amaze me how fortunate we are to have so many big brain, 180+ IQ people on these boards.

I then challenge you to provide me with a academically accepted statically model that should have been used and why it is more accurate. I will wait.

Ummmm...no.

Quick edit: I do have a 180 IQ and graduated top in my class from West Point with a degree in Economics. Just sayin'...
Maybe practice what you preach, mr.180 IQ? You always put “an” before a word with a vowel, which isn’t necessarily always true, for what it’s worth.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

dont let that jab or what ever that is you took, saline or be it real, control your mind, keep that open mind of yours, fight the narrative, find the truth, it will never find you.
edit on 5 9 2021 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

dont let that jab or what ever that is you took, saline or be it real, control your mind, keep that open mind of yours, fight the narrative, find the truth, it will never find you.

Also don't feel the whole world is evil and out to get you.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I only fear the the power grabbers because they can, lets hope they cant

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join