It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 96% Doctor Vaxxed Lie

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: Halfswede

*cough*

Okay, if you say so...

What part of my assessment do you find inaccurate?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

I am a vaccinated doctor, BUT I took over the counter drugs and supplements with my vaccine to counteract my immune response, and deaden the effects for about a week after.

So ... where would I fall in the 'statistics' ?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Dunno where you survey? If not somewhere between 50% and 96% I guess. Kinda of stupid question for a doctor isn't it?

a reply to: Fowlerstoad

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

So let me get this straight, you think this information is propaganda because it doesn't meet your non-expert opinion on an effective sample size? You do realize that is exactly the stance the anti-vaccination crowd takes right?

So are you saying the anecdotal and small study reports the anti-vaccination crowd references is also propaganda?

Yes. It’s all lies and bull#. From both sides, but mostly the mainstream evil narrative you love to spread and defend.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

It's not big brain high IQ people that don't buy your line of thinking, it is high common sense people that don't buy your line of reasoning.

It is people who understand full well that it is irrational to believe the statements and claims of known liars like MSM and corporate media.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Disagree. That talks about sampling, taking samples.
I think the majority of Doctors here scrunched up the survey and tossed it in the bin.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Yeah, probably between 50 - 96% of doctors 'took' the vaccine, but that number includes a proportion that were coerced / strongly 'urged' to take it, and also skeptical docs like myself who just wanted the paperwork, and not the effects of this vaccine necessarily.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Actually, here is a communication today from our admin, which includes the local stats as follows:

"Dear colleagues,

During the past few weeks, our Hospital Incident Command and senior leadership teams have held multiple discussions on a topic many of you have been curious about: whether ******* (name of healthcare system deleted) **** will require all colleagues to be vaccinated against COVID-19.

At this time, we will continue to strongly encourage COVID-19 vaccination for all colleagues and comply with the state order to require weekly testing for unvaccinated individuals. Leaders are working now to determine how to implement this testing at our facilities.

These discussions are not over. While we believe this policy is the best choice for our organization at this time, we understand that circumstances change. Just as we’ve done throughout the pandemic, we will continue to evaluate the situation and make the decisions that are best for our patients and communities.

Thank you to the nearly 75 percent of you who have chosen to be vaccinated so far. Stay safe this week."

---

So ... 75% of 'colleagues' (which includes ALL health system empolyees) are vaccinated, but who knows how many of those are actual doctors? That will be a hard individual stat to find, unfortunately.
edit on 3-9-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: deleted some ID info

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If anyone polls to ask me if I am vaccinated I am either not responding or saying 'yes.' I don't want to get put on a 'list.'

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Well I really feel bad for all healthcare workers that worked the frontlines pre vaccine and now many medical facilities are requiring the VAX. It's telling so many are quitting instead of getting this experimental vaccine. Wish you the best!

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I feel like I'm in the old Don Sutherland movie Invasion of The Body Snatchers.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
We keep seeing this flood of anti COVID vaccine posts that come from every direction on social media with total disregard to how fringe something might be as it gets turned into a "SEE!" post.

I keep wonder who are you all trying to convince here? Are you trying to convince yourself that the virus is totally safe for you, and you need to keep reinforcing that belief, or is it more of a mass convincing of them all trying to support each other that they are making the right decision since, you all know, no one gets sick or dies from the virus.

edit on 4-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Well I really feel bad for all healthcare workers that worked the frontlines pre vaccine and now many medical facilities are requiring the VAX. It's telling so many are quitting instead of getting this experimental vaccine. Wish you the best!

There was no frontlines....

I really don't feel bad for them anymore since the virus is too weak to do anything, so they were never at risk and just doing their job that they get paid for.

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

No, it's much more simple. It's just having faith in one's own immune system, and to nourish it.

More, it's recognizing a massive conspiracy regarding these graphene oxide injections.

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
If anyone polls to ask me if I am vaccinated I am either not responding or saying 'yes.' I don't want to get put on a 'list.'

Tell them since it is free you have had 39 so far....

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

I am a vaccinated doctor, BUT I took over the counter drugs and supplements with my vaccine to counteract my immune response, and deaden the effects for about a week after.

So ... where would I fall in the 'statistics' ?

And here I took nothing to offset the vaccine at 61 and didn't even get a sore arm from it...I think my wife said her's was slightly sore.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

No, it's much more simple. It's just having faith in one's own immune system, and to nourish it.

More, it's recognizing a massive conspiracy regarding these graphene oxide injections.

So faith means without proof needed, so the more proof you look for the less faith you have... Kind of my point, and then to add something like "graphene oxide injections" does not help your argument...lol

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Proof of what?

You asked a question and I answered it.
edit on 4-9-2021 by Salander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

You’re cracking me up dude. Along with all the others that vehemently support the ‘vaccines’.

You do understand they skipped animal trials, right?

You do also understand that it will be yearssss before anyone knows the true ramifications of the ‘vaccines’, right?

The cart before the horse and round and round we go…

First human trials was about 7 years ago, and they did decades of animal trials before that...

Also is yearssss like a lot of years? Since the mRNA protein is the same as the virus protein what is it going to do that the virus would not do, plus it is out of your system in a couple of weeks, so what is still there years later to hurt you like maybe a drug you use for a long time?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Firstly there is no such thing as free, You get free internet use only because they are mining for information, with regards to the vaccine it's free because you have signed up for a trial. Which may or may not be a benefit in the long term. The long term effects will be from the data in the long term, like all the other past max vaccinations. Which let's face it haven't been that reassuring have they?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join