It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So give me a good reason why I need a jab for a common cold that has 0 to 0.1 percent death rate?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Here in Ontario lately the virus has attenuated so much it is far weaker than seasonal flu. So why should I take a risky jab? A New Zealand woman just died yesterday after Pfizer.

news

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanResistance
Here in Ontario lately the virus has attenuated so much it is far weaker than seasonal flu. So why should I take a risky jab? A New Zealand woman just died yesterday after Pfizer.

news

Because others are too big for their britches and think they're owed a groveling pissant at their feet.

They aren't owed squat, and there is no good reason to bend over & spread 'em for that.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

How old are you... A person 75 isn't .1% death rate....

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: humanResistance
Honestly, it depends on how far Canada decides to go with the VaxPass. It may go nowhere, or you may be unable to even buy groceries in a store. It remains to be seen.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

1. Our overlords will think you're a good little boy. (This only lasts if you continuously comply - think boosters)

2. Your peers will feel better about the decision they made. In essence, stop shaming you for not taking it.

That's all I got.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Honestly, it depends on how far Canada decides to go with the VaxPass. It may go nowhere, or you may be unable to even buy groceries in a store. It remains to be seen.

I have all the time in the world. I can wait 10 years. Even if Ontario has vax pass, then I will go back to China where there is more freedom because in China the people will never allow a vax pass.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

There is no good reason, not sure what the percentage of a Covid fatality is as percentages are pretty much made up on the spot but yeah, Covid seems as deadly as the cold, possibly the flu at most.

When I had Covid (4+ times supposedly lol) I only noticed it the first time and it was pretty damn mild. I actually thought it was a cold honestly couldn't tell a difference.

I'd fathom a guess and say it's about as deadly as the flu is, regardless of age. If your morbidly obese or 80+ years old it "might" help supposedly but I mean c'mon....

There is an endless number of things that can kill you any given moment

Hell, last night I went downstairs to do some laundry and almost fell when I lost my step, hence I proclaim stairs are deadlier than Covid. I got in a fight last week after drinking too much as well, guy got a big hit on my nose and almost broke it, fists are deadlier than covid.

I fell off a ladder working on my gutters last year, ladders are deadlier than covid.

Yeah a few coughs and sniffles are just horrifying to me at this point lol

Yeah, don't see much of a reason unless you are obese, sickly, or have anxiety about walking outside because the media has you crapping your pants in fear.

If Covid was so deadly I'd have died a dozen times since the supposed plandemic began, maybe I have and am living in an alternate reality? Honestly I wouldn't be surprised considering how much of a clown world this is anymore.

Must have landed in the circus dimension?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I think someone that's been alive for seventy five years is capable of making their own decisions.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
A good reason to get the jab?
Sure.

Fulfill a death wish.

You're a fan of blood clots.

Free donut.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Sure.

Fulfill a death wish.

Free donut.

Here I will help fix this for you.

1) There is nothing to be afraid of.
2) The incident of blood clots are higher in those that contract Covid than the vaccine by a significant amount.
3) Yes, lots of free donuts.

Dont let other people's fear and lack of understanding dissuade you from making your own informed decision.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

if anyone wants to know the risks, here is a chart to help you decide:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I'm 37.
edit on 30-8-2021 by humanResistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Sure.

Fulfill a death wish.

Free donut.

2) The incident of blood clots are higher in those that contract Covid than the vaccine by a significant amount.

Dont let other people's fear and lack of understanding dissuade you from making your own informed decision.

Sounds like you're swallowing more than those free donuts.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

I have all the time in the world. I can wait 10 years. Even if Ontario has vax pass, then I will go back to China where there is more freedom because in China the people will never allow a vax pass.

Then go back. If you're 37, why do you need a conspiracy website to convince you not to take a vaccine you don't want to take? Don't take it. Go back to China and enjoy all the great food and the industrial revolution. Have fun.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

lol, rude. Dont be a coward, you can do better.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

news

You could be asymptomatic sprinkling little traces of virus all around the community and not even know it.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
So give me a good reason why I need a jab for a common cold that has 0 to 0.1 percent death rate?

Hey, the CEOs of those big pharma companies gotta eat, dude. Plus, how they gonna pay for those nice cars, big yachts and getaway island retreats.

Shut up and take your jab, you peasant!

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Sure.

Fulfill a death wish.

Free donut.

1. Not afraid. People afraid of the virus are taking a poorly tested new product. That is how afraid they are.
2. Vaxed or not someone can still contract Covid. By taking the vax it could be argued that you increase the chances of BC.
3. Poor diets like eating donuts kill 11,000,000 people world wide yearly. Perspective.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

news

Your OP is hilarious

1. Covid is just the flu
2. Vaccines are risky
3. Vaccines kill

Your body your choice

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Sure.

Fulfill a death wish.

Free donut.

In that vein, you can also argue that if it's so deadly and everyone's a walking murderer leaving a trail of death behind them, then it's not very damned effective at doing the Reaper's bidding, considering the lack of fetid corpses everywhere. Which also calls into question the necessity of shots in the first place, since everyone's a vaxxed up viral shedding Reaper's Righthand Man/Woman Covid Cathy now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join