It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Ryan Cole: how dare you!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I'm really sorry if I bore some ATS'ers with my threats. Never thought I could become an anti-vaxxer. And I don't believe I am yet. I am an independent thinker. At least I hope to be. Here Dr Ryan Cole again... I like this guy.
There is an unlikely censorship going on. Everyone on ATS knows that. So really I should post this somewhere else. But none of the major media has ever posted anything I would have liked to poste. Even though I tried to stay as low profile as possible. You may know better than me that this is how it goes. Tell me, what can I do? You know what? I post another threat. And if you don't want to read (or look) to it, no hard feelings. Of course not. cheers!
beforeitsnews.com...

REMINDER...please read
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Sun Aug 29 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

beforeitsnews is hardly a credible source for anything.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nolabel
Go and watch the tv...... that's the only credible source.

What are you doing even coming to ATS?

edit on 29-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Only a few will click on it when you dont even tell us what it is this time.
If you really like the message try describing it so well that we dont even need to watch a vid.

You could say the same thing about ATS

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I miss the days where the FDA still had a leg to stand on as a "credible source" .

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Beforeitsnews.com is in no way a credible source or acceptable around these here parts.

Hoax bin the thread mods please.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Give me a break. You see and hear the man talking. You see and hear him talking ... (yes I say it twice because I am astonished) ... and still you say that the bringer of this news is fake ... so the video is fake? The one (the website) has nothing to do with the other (what the doctor says in the video). Please wake up. Dr Ryan Cole is waiting his approval for the Idaho Central District Health Board. Hope he will make it. I wish him all the luck.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Interesting comment on that web page:

"Distribution of this video was recently censored on Twitter because of inconvenient science-based facts going against the narrative. "

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Beforeitsnews.com is in no way a credible source or acceptable around these here parts.

Hoax bin the thread mods please.

Neither is CNN MSNBC FOX or any of the other media outlets. They have all sunk as low or lower than beforeitsnews, but go ahead and discredit the source rather than show why the information is bad.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ
Why should I describe it as I find every word the man says, is important. I am not a parrot you know. No offense. But if you are too lazy to click on the video and do as good as no effort but listen. Then ... what can I say?
Maybe that you have to open your eyes too because body language is important. And when I see and hear dr Cole, I must say he is very credible to me. I hope the Mod will see that too. I know, I should describe my threath. But why should I do it? I see no reason. I must look out for my words because I speak Dutch. And google translate gives me from time to time the most awkward results ...

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

these people are so programed to the point of no return, they didnt even watch the interview, they only saw the link and started attacking the website rather than watching the interview

ITS AN INTERVIEW WITH A DOCTOR FOR GODS SAKE

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
What IS a reliable source of information these days?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Here's another doctor talking about Dr Cole for you to take a look at.

youtu.be...

a reply to: Dr UAE

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Anything that's anecdotal.

Or on a bitchute or YouTube video by a chiropractor.

Tweets, meme's and certain Facebook posts.

Everything else is MSM propaganda.

a reply to: Metallicus

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Give me a break. You see and hear the man talking. You see and hear him talking ... (yes I say it twice because I am astonished) ... and still you say that the bringer of this news is fake ... so the video is fake? The one (the website) has nothing to do with the other (what the doctor says in the video). Please wake up. Dr Ryan Cole is waiting his approval for the Idaho Central District Health Board. Hope he will make it. I wish him all the luck.

When people can't disprove the message they attack the source. It's a week tactic employed by desperate people. Yet, these are people who will go to corrupt shill propaganda rags like CNN and claim authority.

You'll never see them refute the message because they can't. They fear the message; this is why they try to divert people from it.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

You have been here since 2009 you know very well Beforeitsnews is discreated and frowned upon.

As to the message the Dr is a lunatic antivaxxer, watch the short vid nonspecific posted about the spurious Dr Ryan Cole. LoL

edit on 29-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
A video is only acceptable as evidence when it supports your claim though mate. Same with a doctor.

The op is valid mine is not, you've been here long enough to know how things work....

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

The video discredits Dr Coles claims.

That's good enough for me.

Ive been here long enough to know creating threads and using "Beforeitsnews.com" is about as useful as a Chocolate Teapot.

What are my claims nonspecific?

My only claim regarding the vaccines is that they work for me and mine are we are all doing just fine.

edit on 29-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join