It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Ryan Cole: how dare you!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Video dont play.

Opps.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
Changed to a link,Couldn't get Youtube link to work.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 29/8/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
So we can confidently say that neither doctor has been proven to be correct at this time and should not be taken as fact.

I'm glad we've cleared that up.

a reply to: Klassified

Exactly.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Anything that's anecdotal.

Or on a bitchute or YouTube video by a chiropractor.

Tweets, meme's and certain Facebook posts.

Everything else is MSM propaganda.

a reply to: Metallicus

No it's all propaganda and untrustworthy. At least in America. Five media mega corps own all the news sources in the United States and every single news channel has been caught in out right lies, not a once or twice, but many times in the last ten years at least. That is the reason there was the whole push for "fact checker" and verification sources, because the media has lost all notion of journalism and became such lazy establishment parrots, they were even repeatedly suckered into parroting social media lies.

Really it was all part of the plan. An extension of the CIA's operation mockingbird. How do you get people to trust a "Ministry of Truth" , you fill the news with so many false stories, out right lies and opinions that the average citizen can no longer sort truth from falsehood, then you sell them fact checkers. Problem, reaction, solution.

And regardless of people's opinions on covid, or the vaccinations, or anything else really; the entire media is untrustworthy and out right propaganda here in America. And everyone's view from outside of America of what is happening here in America is also shaped entirely by that warped media lens.
edit on 29-8-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: typo

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Just voiced opinions in that short video glen200376

But if you feel so strongly and really think our beloved NHS is killing off all our old'yins by the bucket load via administering Midazolam unnecessarily i suggest you start a thread on the subject.

Just keep in mind there are plenty of people who work in our medical health care industry, hospitals, and care homes, that will chime in and set you straight on the subject.
edit on 29-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What's "gogle"?
LoL

Didn't you say you are dyslexic?

I think you may find its frowned upon round these here parts to mock people with a disability.

If you know people can be dyslexic why are you mocking spelling mistakes?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Because i can laugh at myself Itisnowagain.

I make plenty of spelling mistakes myself you see.

Anyhoo what time is it again, and why are you talking to yourself, since nothing is separate and its always now?

Or feel free to tell us all how "Beforeitsnews.com" is the best thing since sliced Qanonabread.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I really don't understand what this is supposed to be showing us?

If you have already decided that the government are killing people and you stand really far back and squint then I suppose you could see this as evidence but in reality there's nothing in this interview to back up your claims.

If this is what those guys are going to use in court then it's not going to go very well for them is it.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
No one is talking.

Still handing out kisses in inappropriate places?

Oh yeah I remember they are not in inappropriate places......if they are Glaswegian kisses they are perfectly positioned.

And you live in Glasgow.

edit on 29-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Plenty of us reading all the same.

Accept there is not coz you think everything is the same thing and nothing is separate.

x x x x x x x

There's some more perfectly positioned kisses for you troubles.

Guess you can thank yourself i suppose.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This guy has zero credibility. He is just a salesperson using scaremongering marketing tactics to drive people to his business.

And despite his claim that he has zero ties to any organized group, it was found he does indeed have a business relationship with a group of Doctors in the U.S. who are as dodgy as hell. With all their doom and gloom predictions falling flat. ( America's Frontline Doctors,) They are right up there with Dr Mercola. They would say anything to sell anything.

a reply to: zandra

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Off topic post deleted.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

No wonder you cannot get your nut around vaccines and a simple little prick in the arm then. LoL

And following that logic you are still talking/writing to yourself. x x x

Happy Birthdays must be fun in your gaff.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Glasgow kiss (plural Glasgow kisses)

(Britain, euphemistic, humorous) A sharp, sudden headbutt to the nose, usually resulting in a broken nose.

Glasgow kiss - Wiktionary
en.m.wiktionary.org...#:~:text=Noun,resulting%20in%20a%20broken%20nose

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

How can you headbutt your own nose since nothing is separate?

x x x x x x x

Birthday cards must really discombobulate you also if you don't like kisses.

Anyhow back on topic your Dr Cole is full of tripe.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: nolabel
a reply to: zandra

beforeitsnews is hardly a credible source for anything.

Despite the source this is a credible doctor with good scientific information. Worth a watch. We used to ban links to BIN if I recall correctly. In this day and age any source open to "unofficial" information is welcome

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

And is that the opinion of all the Mods or just your take on the matter?

Because you are going to have a hard time justifying such a spurious source of information as Beforeitsnews.

Canny have one rule for some and another for the rest just because you choose to agree the doctor is credible, which is debateable at best.

Given the source why is the thread allowed to remain in the diseases and pandemic forum and not the Bin?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Asktheanimals

And is that the opinion of all the Mods or just your take on the matter?

Because you are going to have a hard time justifying such a spurious source of information as Beforeitsnews.

Canny have one rule for some and another for the rest just because you choose to agree the doctor is credible, which is debateable at best.

Given the source why is the thread allowed to remain in the diseases and pandemic forum and not the Bin?

Maybe because the poison of partisans and propaganda have saturated the entire well of media and as much as you want to believe the big guys are more trustworthy than a dodgy site like BIN, they just aren't anymore.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: themessengernevermatters

So one rule for some and another for the rest because its about COVID 19?

Standards right out the window there then.

Can you provide any other thread here at ATS in the last 10 years that has used "Beforeitsnews.com" as a source and has not ended up in the bin or hoax forum?

Because my understanding is that Mods put unsubstantiated rubbish where it belongs, and "beforeitsnews.com" ticks that box in spades.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
Oh man I feared death all my live but I have to face it. I have cancer last grade -no mercy- and you know what? My fear fades away. Every day a litlle bit more. I live thinking I'm already deadh :-) I will be ready when my day comes.
I don't say I'm not vaccinated. You could be a little surprised if you knew the answer. But of course you don't care. Why should you. No offense. I would probably feel the same about you. I don't know you. So ... far from my bed (hope that saying exists in English) ...
Btw I thank mr nonspecific for his post (video) that looks at the words of doctor Cole from another point of view. That is what we need. I looked and listened and saw the body language :-) and you know what? I would like to see those doctors having a discussion face tot face on youtube or bichute or whatever -as long as I can see that the video is genuine-
Take care
ps: sorry I didn't even notice it was 'beforeitsnews'. To me a non issue. The video is what counts. And it's real to me. I saw already enough and I know a lot of dr Cole. I simply know the video is no fake news because dr Cole has sayd all this more than once in public. Even when he was interviewed by the board (Idaho). He's definitely not a coward.

edit on 29-8-2021 by zandra because: I forgot the ps (i edited 3 times now but I don't see my post appearing)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join