It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine Lt. Col. relieved for duty for speaking the truth to the corrupt hierarchy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gflyg
When you're in the military you have to look at it like you in a relationship if you don't agree with something your spouse does you did not call them out in front of a bunch of strangers you have their back in that moment then confront them in private. On top of the fact that they pay u to STFU and do what your told. If ur snowflake butt thought u couldn't handle that then u never should have signed the paper in the first place. U can't sign the paper cause u want that check then cry about the terms later. That's not how this works.

You should research "unlawful order".

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Some people do indeed prioritize things different.

Some its; Family, Health, Career, Noble Cause. And, for some it is the complete opposite.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

"We pledge our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred Honor."

Indeed.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Important update

Can't watch video now. Verbal summary avail?

Closer to removing the heathens running our country and MSM yet?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Important update

Can't watch video now. Verbal summary avail?

It's been addressed, Care to chime in more? Your input would be greatly appreciated. I dig you CWM

edit on 8302021 by GuitaristRob because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

CWM, he basically just laid out the things he was going to lose by speaking up, faced it bravely, said he intends to essentially "go bigger" with what he has done, resigned his commission with the USMC in the video and explained the reasons he felt this disaster needed accountability

He is a noble man, and he is no doubt right about giving up quite a bit to speak up. Said he did not want to solicit donations for himself, and instead recommended folks who wanted to send something (I am one of them) to his wife Jaclyn's pay pal account. When you think about what all he has given up to defend our flag, I figured sending some extra cash his way was the least I could do

Can't very well ask people to step forward in spite of such great personal loss without being willing to pitch in as you are able to, I am happy to do it

Actually, could be

He is fairly ticked. I don't want to ascribe any motives to this gentleman not from his own mouth, but he is the right type of person to cause a big headache for them. A man of honor, not the kind of guy I would want standing on the opposite of me
People who bet against men like this typically lose big time

Hope that helps, I probably missed a good bit of important facts. Its a good watch/listen if you have a few minutes
edit on 8/30/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Hes angry. He resigned when a former commander challenged his honor. He promises to bring it all down. I think his wife left him.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

He immolated his career and sacrificed for what he believes in. That's a warrior.

I'll bet good money that he won't think he did the right thing 20 tears from now.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Depends on where the country is in 20 years.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.
"Weak leadership if you can't take criticism."

Do you really expect anything different from the current regime in control of this country?? Imbecile Joe and his minions of scumbags have NO leadership ability, which combines with their complete lack of integrity or honor. As a leader myself, while I don't like to be questioned or "called upon the carpet" by anyone--much less a subordinate, I cannot allow my subordinates to feel as if they have no support. Therefore, if the question is raised I will address it to the best of my ability. Not doing so shows not only weak leadership, but a lack of confidence in one's own opinions and abilities to accomplish anything of importance. We have a bunch of wussified "leaders" in our military at the highest levels, thanks to Barry Obozo who did his best to clean out the ranks in search of sycophants. Chesty Puller would be ashamed.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Hey Inc, I have an interesting piece of information for you regarding this topic but I would rather share it with you via U2U as some of what I have to say about it will be off topic. Check your U2U.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

why

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Marine Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller has been “been relieved for cause based on lack of trust and confidence" due to a video that he posted on YouTube wherein he called out the corrupt leadership of the military for this fuster cluck in Afghanistan and demanding accountability.

This is the video that got him axed.

I'm wondering how he managed to get those massive gonads out of the way so they could get his face in the video.

I spoke truth. The brass couldn't handle the truth. He's paying a price or it. God bless him. He did what was right, spoke what was right.

There's a phrase that is attributed to various people, but it doesn't matter who coined it; it's true:

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

Speaking truth is now an act of rebellion, of revolution, of disobedience to those who think that they lord over the rest of us. Your integrity is on the line. Will you maintain it?

Will I?

Here is the original tweet ...

October 14, 2021 Update

Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller, Jr. pleads guilty to all charges;

The U.S. Marine who posted videos on social media criticizing military leadership and the Biden administration’s withdrawal of military assets from Afghanistan pled guilty to all charges during a court-martial hearing at Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune in North Carolina on Thursday.

Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller Jr. has pled guilty to all six misdemeanor-level charges, including willfully disobeying a superior commissioned officer, dereliction in the performance of duties and conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman.

Scheller was freed from the brig last week where he was being held for violating an agreement to stop posting criticism on social media.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

In this age of lying and avoidance of personal responsibility, the Honorable Integrity displayed by Mr. Scheller is refreshing to see.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Justice has been served. I respect the rule of law and the chain of command, but I do feel bad for the guy.

Hopefully he can write a book or something.

Thanks for the update.
edit on 14-10-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Justice has been served. I respect the rule of law and the chain of command, but I do feel bad for the guy.

Hopefully he can write a book or something.

Thanks for the update.

He'll get sentenced by the new girly-men Biden put in charge, then pardoned by President Trump on 1/20/2025.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

This is bitter justice.

He pled guilty to things he was guilty of doing. Crimes? That is what can be debated. That he did them cannot.

I call that principle and integrity. Im sure he will land on his feet.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Even when busted, liberal politicians deny any wrong-doing. Case in point were the Democrats who admitted to Congress last week removing subpoenaed election data in Arizona, 1 day before the detailed 2020 election audit was scheduled to begin. That's illegal, but they denied breaking the law. They should be arrested any day.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

This is bitter justice.

He pled guilty to things he was guilty of doing. Crimes? That is what can be debated. That he did them cannot.

I call that principle and integrity. Im sure he will land on his feet.

Lt. Colonel Scheller has been sentenced. The judge took into account his 17 years of exemplary service.

Letter of Reprimand & $5,000: www.foxnews.com...

Maybe down the road, he'll get a commendation for telling the truth about the Biden Administration's tragedy-filled withdrawal from Afghanistan.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Indeed!

The girliest of girly men. Republican ladies put the others to shame...M or F 😊

We have lots of work to do. Very much so looking forward to the 2022/24 elections

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join