It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine Lt. Col. relieved for duty for speaking the truth to the corrupt hierarchy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Marine Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller has been “been relieved for cause based on lack of trust and confidence" due to a video that he posted on YouTube wherein he called out the corrupt leadership of the military for this fuster cluck in Afghanistan and demanding accountability.

This is the video that got him axed.

I'm wondering how he managed to get those massive gonads out of the way so they could get his face in the video.

I spoke truth. The brass couldn't handle the truth. He's paying a price or it. God bless him. He did what was right, spoke what was right.

There's a phrase that is attributed to various people, but it doesn't matter who coined it; it's true:

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

Speaking truth is now an act of rebellion, of revolution, of disobedience to those who think that they lord over the rest of us. Your integrity is on the line. Will you maintain it?

Will I?

Here is the original tweet ...

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Hope folks are paying attention.

"The military and police would be on our side if the govt went tyrannical!"

Not if those forces have been "purified."

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

He ain’t screwed.

He needs to start a gofundme.

He spoke up - I appreciate it - he’s got my donation.

You’re looking at a millionaire in the making. And I’m happy to help him get there.

THAT’S the kind of man that would do the right thing with the money!
edit on 27-8-2021 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

All he wanted was accountability for this CF. Weak leadership if you can't take criticism.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Also in the news;
Story from: today.com

Nope! White House Marine sentry takes cover after lightning strike in funny viral clip

That's the title of the story. Never mind that in inclimate weather Marine Ceremonial Guards (like the door standers) should seek safety in the event of sever weather (like a lightening strike)

So instead of highlighting the many deeds that the US Marines do, or even talk about the ones that just lost their lived due to bad leadership from a dysfunctional administration, the media has to go at it and start attacking the Marines at every angle they can.

I really hope that the next time Marine One lands to pick up Biden, the Marines on board just walk away from him like how he and his Trotskyist tools the media have walked away from the Marines.

edit on 27-8-2021 by Guyfriday because: You don't want to know my raisins

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Biden’s administration will have a mutiny on top of everything else at this rate.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

All he wanted was accountability for this CF. Weak leadership if you can't take criticism.

Exactly! Like that’ll make the problem go away!
They can’t sweep this under the rug.
The whole country just figured out that ‘rasslin is fake all at once.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
He will be one of the brave men and women leading the resistance in the coming months. We need good infantry training officers to get the militias ready to water the tree of liberty.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Hope folks are paying attention.

"The military and police would be on our side if the govt went tyrannical!"

Not if those forces have been "purified."

This video shows it hasn't, yet.

There are still good people of conscience that serve.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No denying that there are plenty of good men and women in those service sectors.

However as you can see here and as we saw for NG troops at the capitol, they are being vetted and removed.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

No denying that there are plenty of good men and women in those service sectors.

However as you can see here and as we saw for NG troops at the capitol, they are being vetted and removed.

Strike him down and he will be more powerful than you can imagine.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

If there are any platforms left......

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

If there are any platforms left......

That dude will take any elected office he seeks.

Honorary service halted by the evil deep state....
A family man at that....
Easily a congressional rep at the least.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The Current Commandant of the US Marine Corps General Burger is a POS always has been. He used to be my battalion Commander in 3rd Btl 8th mardiv and he ran things like an old school mean ass nun in Sunday school. He was relieved by another Colonel, Colonel Neary, and he too was an ass hat. Both of these Marines rose through the ranks by means of political hob knocking and in the end Burger ended up firing Neary years later because of a racist remark Neary made during operations in the Africom theatre.

Both of these marines also have another thing in common, and that is they would both always punish even small unit leaders like platoon sergeants etc etc all the way down for lack of accountability, I even remember a speech about integrity when a group of my guys got into a bar fight and burned down the bar after one of our own was brutally assaulted by gang members in the bathroom and the guys reacted involving even fist fighting cops regardless of the police using tasers and pepper spray, didn't phase the guys and they fought back. When asked who was all involved? We know who some of you are and you know that too but there were more of you involved its your time to come forward. Damn near ever marine in formation stepped forward.

The senior command is cherry picked to fit the political ideas of evil people. I wish General Glueck or Garganas would have been able to take the helm of the USMC.

This marine here, Once a marine always a marine. This Marine kept his honor clean.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Why would anyone sign up for the military after this? If they can treat you like this after 17 years of service for saying what everyone can plainly see .....

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WillNotComply

If this Marine would have said it behind closed doors it would be different but what he did was he went public. Usually that's a big no no but then again he was in charge of advanced infantry training he probably wouldn't normally be able to speak directly to senior command regarding any of their decisions directly.

The Marine Corps I was in took chain of command very seriously, he jumped the chain and went public that's why he got fried. On the other hand I am glad he did and hopefully more people demand accountability. He's probably a really good officer, and good officers make good units.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I've been saying for a while that the military needs to revolt. What is happening right now is treasonous and subversive.

This must end now.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

The chain of command has abandoned him and his fighting men in favor of woke ideology and rampant incompetence.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I still talk to almost all of my former leadership and they are still strong leaders. There will be a day when those woke will have to answer for their bastardization of who we are. It is deeper then I am just a service member for a lot of us who fought. As a PFC Private **cking Civilian I am no longer constrained by the USMJ as long as I don't divulge anything sensitive.

Maybe it is us that should be making these videos.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

That’s the problem. This obviously goes all the way to the top. Who judges the judges? Going up chain of command is as laughable as handing the Taliban the list of all our citizens and allies stuck behind enemy lines. Ooops. We did that too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join