It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Meat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This article is showing what appears to be magnetic meat. This doesn't necessarily mean that the reasoning, if true, is nefarious. It could be a sleazy ploy to add weight and falsely elevate price. However, it would still be harmful to your health.
Magnetic Meat

One metal very harmful in the body is aluminum. It forms trivalent cations, which inhibit ferroxidase. This controls your iron/copper transport and can lead to many health problems. Problems like this won't likely appear on lab tests, as your levels are fine, but your biological functioning will still be off. Also note that aluminum is in the vaccines, and certain supplements, antacids and other medications:
www.jbc.org...(18)62944-8/pdf

Should you be concerned with this, you can take supplements, such as Cliptololite (Zeolite) and/or food grade diatomaceous earth. If aluminum is your primary concern, I would suggest diatomaceous earth because the silica will form a strong bond with the aluminum and help neutralize it while also helping to remove it. These may also help in removing hydrophobic contaminants, such as graphene and microfluidic devices, but research is hard to find in this area.

Aluminum also causes lipid peroxidation and inhibits superoxide dismutase (SOD) and catalase, the 2 big dogs in terms of antioxidants. SOD is the only antioxidant that handles superoxides in our bodies and often reduces them to hydrogen peroxide, which is beneficial in small amounts. The body will call on catalase, if not inhibited, to handle the excess HP.

The main reason to actively remove aluminum is that the body cannot by itself. Aluminum accumulates and its not a question of "if", but when you start getting neural degeneration. It is ubiquitous in our environment, by design and is the primary reason we see so many neurological issues today.

They get you sick with the left hand, and then profit off your induced illness with the right one.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Aluminum is not magnetic.

ETA: it's staying on there because those packages are always a bit moist. Same reason people can stick a key to their forehead with a bit of sweat or oil on their skin.
edit on 27-8-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hold it upside down or it didnt happen

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It's the cellophane. If you move the magnet to the area with a paper label it probably won't stick. If you don't feel a magnetic field it isn't the real thing.

But I have persnonaly felt the magnetic field flip over a magnet on the vaccinated shoulder area.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker
Not getting involved in the conversation I just wonder what Junior there was smoking before that shot.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Magnetic meat.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Somebody must have injected the packages with covid19 vax !!!!!!!😠

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

I hope that poor old fella in the store doesn't believe the magnet is sticking to the beef instead of the cellophane. Barring any condensation, you could lay that pack of meat on your hand and damn near hold it at a 90° angle and get the same results.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

If you are suggesting aliminium is magnetic i can assure you as a builder it is not

When replacing old kitchens for new and wanting steel sinks to weigh in for scrap, guess how we quickly figured out if it was steel or aliminium

by using a ..........magnet

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Cattle do get hardware disease...& get a magnet bolus.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Food grade ditomacious earth, the kind you take internally, has no silica in it. That is what makes it food grade and more expensive. The lesser grades are harmful to your eyes, skin, lungs, etc... because of the silica. Please do your research.

Please stop giving harmful and incorrect medical advice.

edit on 8 27 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
So, this is why the burger sticks to my pan and spatula so much nowadays, probably the reason everyone is going to those plastic spatulas now too.

I can't help it that I think that this thread is funny, my first thought upon reading it was related to the magnetic attraction between sexes.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Fossil shell flour (FSF) is fine, soft, lightweight, pale colored, is of biogenetic sources, and is comprised mainly of amorphous silicon

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

On Amazon:
www.amazon.com...=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=food+grade+diatomaceous+ear th&qid=1630093740&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyN0lQMlM5MVk0TEtTJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNzc0NDkzMjVTUUhMM1RCMlVNMSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElk PUEwNzkzODM5MkxON0dOSDY3WTRVTCZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX3Bob25lX3NlYXJjaF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
I did not say it was. If the meat is magnetic, it could be from a variety of magnetic metals. Many of which are very harmful, and I'll add that some are difficult to diagnose when causing problems.

I may not have transitioned well enough, but I then went into an example of a metal very toxic to the body. This example is preferred because it is ubiquitous in our environment and people should be aware of it.
Should the meat turn out to be a hoax, people would subconsciously dismiss the notion of toxic metals without meaning to. It would be an unintended association. It was best to highlight a real-world example.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm going to need a Magnetometer for proof. ; )

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

But silicon is not silica. That is like the comparison of charcoal and diamond. Chemically similar but physically totally different.

minds.wisconsin.edu...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I should have said silicon. Aluminum forms an alloy with it.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I didn't mention it in my opening post, but it isn't just us affected by aluminum toxicity.

“American  scientists  who  shot  nearly  1,000  sperm  whales  with  tissue-sampling  darts  discovered stunningly  high  levels  of  toxic  and  heavy  metals... Cited  high  levels  of  cadmium,  aluminum,  chromium,  lead,  silver,  mercury,  and  titanium  in  the mammals,  according  to  samples  taken  over  five  years.”

archive.boston.com...

“The decline  in  the  bee  population  could  be  caused  by  the  insect’s  high  contamination  of aluminum,  a  chemical  element  implicated  as  a  factor  in  Alzheimer's  disease  in  humans,  a  new study  has  found.”

www.rt.com...

What happens when/if aluminum levels are high enough that the bees do disappear? Or, if it wipes out some species of plankton?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

That sounds much more reasonable. In chemistry, medicine and some other things, a letter or two wrong can kill you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join