It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we be heading for a soft disclosure via Mars?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I don't really have links to back this up as such, the hypothesis came to me as I was reading this article from Screenrant titled "Mars Helicopter Spots Martian 'Road' In Glorious New Photo"

NASA's Ingenuity helicopter is proving to be invaluable yet again — this time capturing a stunning photo of a Maritan 'road' that the Perseverance rover may soon travel. Of all the planets in our Solar System, Mars has regularly stood out as one of the most fascinating. It's relatively close to Earth, there's evidence of the planet being habitable billions of years ago, and scientists are on a mission to determine if life ever existed there. From remote-controlled robots to future human-led missions, it's safe to say that Mars exploration is in full force right now.

Right now Perseverance and Ingenuity are breaking new ground, being the 1st real attempt to see if the Red Planet once harboured life.

Could this be the form that disclosure takes? The rover or helicopter discover something that warrents a closer, human inspection, we send archaeologists up and we learn there was once a civilisation on Mars.

Although this would be an eye opener it wouldn't carry the same gravity as the revelation that we were being visited by Extraterrestrial entities.

Does anyone else have any similar ideas?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Where does the Martian road lead to? I'm hoping it's a Martian 7/11.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

or could it be route 66 😜

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I was wondering could it be the Highway to Hell ?
a reply to: djz3ro

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

There are many MARTIAN roads in this carpet bombed out city (Which also appears to be on the shores of what may once have been a Martian sea), many features that a dust devil can not create, road junctions, neighbourhood's, possible industrial sites and a city centre which what may have been a large sports type facility or perhaps a religious or administrative hub, many structures that have obviously been obliterated and this asks the question.

IF there is someone on mars after someone else obviously went all out to wipe them out and that someone is not us then who is it?.

www.marsruins.com...

(from this site).

So how far can you trust the guy's that pull the strings at NASA, well Never A Straight Answer is the only conclusion you can really come too.

Lets look at it another way, if you brainwash the ENTIRE world into thinking there is nothing there and they believe you then you get first dib's on any ancient artefacts, technology's and new - old - sciences you may find there if you can get boots on the ground in secret to dig it up and research it.

Given that will the oil company's ever give you disclosure on the energy saving patents they have snapped up and kept off the market, same question and the same answer.

No!, not unless it is meant to mislead you in some way.

edit on 27-8-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Hey don't knock it the road if that is what it is and not a dried out water or CO2 runoff that just resembles a road may have actually led to just that at one time.

We are told that many convincing features like this are just were two images have been joined together but if so why are they so detailed that in parts you can even see were the road has collapsed as some ancient cataclysm destroyed the very surface they were built upon.

And don't believe the crap about the face on mars being nothing, it was far more clearly a structure before NASA supposedly lost contact with a probe that was going to take a closer look at it, then years later it is imaged and before the public get the raw image it is processed at least three times in a manner which makes it look even flatter than it is but that still shows it now has a huge fissure and is indented were the original images form the 70's showed it was raised, very indicative in fact of the structure having been the subject of a targeted air burst by a high or medium yield device causing it to collapse so that whatever secrets or time capsule it may have held was destroyed on the whim of evil men whom control YOU like you and make you believe what they want you to believe.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Can someone link the actual picture of the road? The OP's link, I'm guessing is the first picture but to call that a road in the upper left corner, I don't know about that...

How cool would it be if our data was off by a billion years when Mars lost it's atmosphere and water...and there really was an advanced race of martians there.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

There ARE some claims it may have had an atmosphere until as recently as half a million years ago but most likely it did lose it a long time before that and most probably over a billion, mars problem is it is small, has a relatively weak and very erratic magnetic field (an artificial magnetosphere could be built but if a sentient race had the technology and the means to do so which would have helped though there is no evidence of any such attempt, still Phobos is an interesting object that appears to be an artificially placed asteroid with unusual linear createring which may be a sign of a mass drive type engine system mining the surface crawling to another location and mining again to control it's movement until it was in orbit leaving pit's that appear as small craters were it anchored in clear linear lines see the asterix * at the bottom) that could not protect it's atmosphere and as the sun get's older it blows more and more strongly with it's solar wind and this ionised wind of particles can strip a planets atmosphere to the bone as it has with mars though some believe it was more do to with a destruction of another planetary body and while that is viewed as pseudo science it is in fact not.

Venus too may have been habitable until as recently as half a billion years.

Unfortunately when this scientist died his web site that had a huge amount of data on it died with him.

Though some sites do keep some of it with there own flavouring of course.

www.ldolphin.org...

Just for the image so you know what linear patterns I am talking about.
cdn.sci-news.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Unfortunately it would probably be a starbucks and across from it a diner; like the dinner at the end of the universe. At least you will be able to get overpriced imported coffee and a cheap bowl of Martian chili. Don't ask what's in the chili.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Rome of course

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Actually though an established saying that is really wrong the roman term was STREET, so the old saying all ROADS lead to ROME which was partially true in the roman empire would be more accurately stated as ALL STREETS LEAD TO ROME, bit pedantic I know but worth mentioning.

Over in the UK we have a famous roman road called Watling Street.

Another falsehood is that Roman Roads were always dead straight, in fact many of them were quite bendy indeed and when they could not go over or through something they had to make bendy roads.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Could this be the form that disclosure takes?

I don't think so , they say "road" in relation to the path Percy could take as they're using the helicopter as a scout.

My Favorite Martian Image: Helicopter Sees Potential Rover Road Ahead

“From a science perspective, these images of South Seítah are the most valuable Ingenuity has taken to date,” said Farley, who’s based at Caltech. “And part of their value may be in what they are not showing. Sedimentary layers in rocks are not readily apparent in the image, and there may be areas that could be difficult to negotiate with the rover. There is work to do by our science and rover driving teams to understand better how to respond to the new data.”
www.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 27-8-2021 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Mars has these areas where the bedrock shows through and they look like artifacts. They're probably not, though.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Roman Streets are bendy like spaghetti and some end up in Rome? Got it!

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
That road leads to some beach front property that I have for sale there.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
I don't really have links to back this up as such, the hypothesis came to me as I was reading this article from Screenrant titled "Mars Helicopter Spots Martian 'Road' In Glorious New Photo"

NASA's Ingenuity helicopter is proving to be invaluable yet again — this time capturing a stunning photo of a Maritan 'road' that the Perseverance rover may soon travel. Of all the planets in our Solar System, Mars has regularly stood out as one of the most fascinating. It's relatively close to Earth, there's evidence of the planet being habitable billions of years ago, and scientists are on a mission to determine if life ever existed there. From remote-controlled robots to future human-led missions, it's safe to say that Mars exploration is in full force right now.

Right now Perseverance and Ingenuity are breaking new ground, being the 1st real attempt to see if the Red Planet once harboured life.

Could this be the form that disclosure takes? The rover or helicopter discover something that warrents a closer, human inspection, we send archaeologists up and we learn there was once a civilisation on Mars.

Although this would be an eye opener it wouldn't carry the same gravity as the revelation that we were being visited by Extraterrestrial entities.

Oh. "Never A Straight Answer"?

Example, please?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Screen rant isn’t a source, it’s click bait - like this.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Could this be the form that disclosure takes?

"This" what? NASA are talking about a potential road ahead, not about a physical road.

Not me, but I'm not an imaginative person.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

So is that photo taken from like half a meter up? You can still see a portion of the craft casting a shadow on the surface.

That image looks like it’s from a nav cam.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
There are many MARTIAN roads in this carpet bombed out city (Which also appears to be on the shores of what may once have been a Martian sea), many features that a dust devil can not create, road junctions, neighbourhood's, possible industrial sites and a city centre which what may have been a large sports type facility or perhaps a religious or administrative hub, many structures that have obviously been obliterated and this asks the question.

IF there is someone on mars after someone else obviously went all out to wipe them out and that someone is not us then who is it?.

www.marsruins.com...

(from this site).

No roads, only geological features, like the typical "cracked terrain" near the poles, where the photo on that page you linked to was taken.

The original full size photo does show an area "mostly represented by dust devils", but the area the page is talking about is not the dust devils' area.

So how far can you trust the guy's that pull the strings at NASA, well Never A Straight Answer is the only conclusion you can really come too.

I trust them more than a guy that is obviously trying to mislead people with that page, specially with the two questions, as the first starts with "If these are dust devils", which they obviously aren't.

As for NASA, I always got straight answers to my questions, maybe people don't know what to ask or who to ask.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join