It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boom 13 US sevice members dead and 15 injured

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com...www.theguardian.com... t

Islamic state claims responsibility for 13 US soldiers killed and 15 injured. 60 Afghans/civilians dead.. two suicide bombers..

Idiot state department/Biden policies as some of us expected this or even worse and it ain't over yet ! The Killed and injured numbers may change as they get stuff sorted out. ?
The video was made before the count but goes over some of the atrocities the Islamic state/ISIS is known for youtu.be...

edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well good for you... celebrating Americans death to dis on Biden. You are the first one. Surely more to come

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD
Well good for you... celebrating Americans death to dis on Biden. You are the first one. Surely more to come

Im reading something different than you ....
Hes not celebrating ... its all tragically sad, and Biden and his fools are responsible for all of it.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

So, you're for Biden and all these deaths? Shame on you - how un-American can you get? How do you live with yourself?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You should stick to cryptozoology and learn how to spell politics....

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It’s what we get for allowing criminals to govern us.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

He’s a absolute eff’n failure as a prez. 13 dead Americans to prove it but you’re okay with that?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I probably would have left out the Boom part.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Remember all those wars and Americans left behind and soldiers killed from 2017 to 2021
And all those ISIS attack's ?

Yeah me either
edit on 26-8-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

Are u kidding me? Celebrating? To dis Biden? Have u lost your mind. Shut the hell up and gtfo of this thread if u can't pick up what is being put down here with the current situation... And yes this is all Biden's fault. And he's certainly deserving of some good disssing. Obviously you can't handle the facts at hand....

edit on 26/8/21 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

This better be the last time it happens. We should still leave & hold those responsible in another or other kuntree(s). Someone is gonna get messed up somewhere. I don't condone violence but that would be to seem the proper way of reconfiguration. Or we are obliged to renconcile emotional altitude in that kuntree but that doesn't seem to be what the tallys want.

I don't feel bad for the American there because if there was a survey of how many people left, compared to how many stayed in the last couple years, I would bet a lot more left. Fight for the kuntree. Don't play weak, you are Americans & strong. You can survive way more. Stop playing sissy & start knowing you stayed, face the consequmces & help out like true heros.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

GOD rest the souls of those young marines

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I probably would have left out the Boom part.

That is what a suicide vest sounds like when detonated; title should have been double BOOM.

For those who replied to the dis Biden bot or person than you I usually do not waste time replying to someone so far out in left field.

Many of us saw this or something else coming during the evacuation. Even the intel guys and girls actually got it right for once with their warnings.

With the crowds I have seen on the news it must be almost impossible to detect a suicide vested bomber ? Also the Taliban certainly share in the responsibility as they are manning the outer perimeter check points and from what I have read turning back both Afghans and US personnel. Planes are leaving way under capacity ..

Biden says he will get those responsible for the attack.. Well with the two guys with the suicide vest he better bring a dust pan...... and make a call begging the Taliban to step up their efforts at the check points..PLEASE...

I will admit I have never forgotten the end of Vietnam and all the lives that were lost and left during the evacuation of the friendly Vietnamese so I am spring loaded to "pissed off" when I see just how inept and just plain stupid these woke idiots in charge can be !

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Haven't heard a word from OBAMA...not even "our hearts go out to our brave............"
edit on Thu Aug 26 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Why would the Army general in charge of U.S. and NATO forces in Afghanistan step down from command just last month before this pullout was complete?

The four-star Army general in charge of both U.S. and NATO forces in Afghanistan stepped down from command Monday, offering a symbolic cap to America’s 20-year deployment that began following the 9/11 attacks on New York and Washington.
www.washingtontimes.com...

He handed over responsibility for operations in Afghanistan to Marine Corps Gen. Kenneth “Frank” McKenzie, commander of U.S. Central Command

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
Remember all those wars and Americans left behind and soldiers killed from 2017 to 2021
And all those ISIS attack's ?

Yeah me either

Were those deaths due to negligence on behalf of the commander in chief? No.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
For the Vets struggling with this betrayal and abandonment and sacrifice:

Veteran's Crisis Hotline:
1-800-273-8255

No one needs to deal with this alone. People everywhere are with you in spirit and praying for you. You deserve better.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Not a vet but these needless deaths brought tears to my eyes this morning. FU Joe blow. Wish I could reach out and touch you.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
How many of us here saw this or the like happening days ago?
I wouldn't trust this Biden fool to make me a cup of coffee

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join