It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origins of Covid-19 Investigation by House Foreign Affairs Committee released August 2021

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The House Foreign Affairs Committee investigated the origins of COVID and after evaluating a wide range of data, concluded:

Report details the investigation into the origins, initial handling of the COVID-19 pandemic and uncovers additional evidence showing the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and World Health Organization are culpable in the spread of the COVID-19.

This video covers highlights of the report.

gop-foreignaffairs.house.gov...
edit on 8/26/2021 by BlissSeeker because: link added

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Perhaps an Artificial Intelligence program achieved consciousness, and released it on purpose. Hay, it could happen!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
In other words, there was an accidental release from Fauci's gain of function, bioweapons lab.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Can you link the pdf please

a reply to: BlissSeeker

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

Yes

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Funny how it was a racist thought last year...lol

So you have like the only level 4 Bio lab in the country down the street from the wet market...Nothing unusual there, just racist people suggesting it came from the lab... Think of all the fact checks, bannings etc Twitter, Facebook was handing out like candy this last year to even suggest.

This is why totalitarian censoring is bad.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What organisation is this?

Is this the official stance of the US government?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

It has to be..

They need your attention on where it started and not on who started it.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
That's not what I asked is it.

a reply to: keukendeur

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

What organisation is this?

This is the minority staff report of the hearing, IOW, the Republicans on the Committee released their findings. The Democrats will release their report of the whole committee.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

This report also lays out ample evidence that researchers at the WIV, in conjunction with U.S.scientists and funded by both the PRC government and the U.S. government, were conducting gain-of-function research on coronaviruses at the WIV, at times under BSL-2 conditions. Much of this research was focused on modifying the spike protein of coronaviruses that could not infect humans so they could bind to human immune systems. The stated purpose of this work was to identified viruses with pandemic potential and to create a broad-spectrum coronavirus vaccine. In many instances, the scientists were successful in creating “chimeric viruses” – or viruses created from the pieces of other viruses – that could infect human immune systems. With dangerous research like this conducted at safety levels similar to a dentist’s office, a natural or genetically modified virus could have easily escaped the lab and infected the community.

Next Steps
After this extensive investigation, we believe it is time to call Peter Daszak to testify before Congress. There are still many outstanding questions about the type of research he funded at the WIV that only he can answer.

Source: The Origins of Covid-19 [84-page PDF report]

@NYCBat

Operation Dark Winter: www.youtube.com...

Screencap from vid link:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Daszak has a long bio history going back to the mid-90's under Bill Clinton and Fauci's NIH.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

That's not what I asked is it.

Please accept my apologies. I had no idea you had no idea who the House Foreign Affairs Committee is.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm not from the US I live in the UK.

I have no idea what level of government it is at all

Sorry if I came across a bit sharp withy reply.

So if I understand correctly both parties make seperate reports?

The republicans are currently the minority on the committee and the democrats will release there own report?

What does this achieve if the two reports contradict one another?

edit on 26/8/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Well not from US either (rather the other side of the pond from you, the Netherlands)..

But since the circus drove through town with Trump and Ukraine, I kind of figured it was a household term.

After the committee hpresent their findings we'll get hearing and testimonies and then it get passed on to the senate if nobody agrees...if I remember correctly.

ETA: I actually thought the House Foreign Affairs Committee was made up of both republicans and democrats
edit on 26-8-2021 by keukendeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I can't find that reference for the Sept 12th 2019 date in the original post. I'm very interested in the earliest reports of when this actually surfaced.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
The House Foreign Affairs Committee investigated the origins of COVID and after evaluating a wide range of data, concluded:

Report details the investigation into the origins, initial handling of the COVID-19 pandemic and uncovers additional evidence showing the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and World Health Organization are culpable in the spread of the COVID-19.

This video covers highlights of the report.

gop-foreignaffairs.house.gov...

September 12? In Wuhan. Not September 16 in Russia? Mkay.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

House Foreign Affairs Committee Republicans

The House Committee on Foreign Affairs Republicans, led by Lead Republican Michael McCaul of Texas, considers legislation that impacts the diplomatic community, which includes the Department of State, the Agency for International Development (USAID), the Peace Corps, the United Nations, and the enforcement of the Arms Export Control Act.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

It's in the introduction of the report which you can download from the page linked above

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Calling BS on this report because there is no such thing as an "accidental" release from a level 4 lab, period.

EVERY single safety protocol would have to be broken on purpose for this to happen "accidentally".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join