It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Halts Moderna due to Unknown Foreign Substances

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

Japan halted the use of 1.63 million Moderna doses in its vaccination drive after its health ministry reported foreign substances in some unopened vaccine vials. Medical workers across the country reported 39 instances of foreign substances floating in unused vaccine vials,

What is going on here?
Saline in previous vials, floaters in these. The “particulate matter” is unknown.
To me issues like these appear to be mistakes from rushed manufacturing and a failure of quality control.
39 instances of foreign substances is not acceptable.

It does not necessarily mean the substances are something bad, (they could be) but what they signal to me
Is something has gone wrong with the manufacturing process or storage, or transport.

You know the drink Capri Sun? You know why the bottom is clear? Maybe you don’t. To check for Floaters!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Just a little glass....no worries, it has happened before

/sarcasm

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Working in the medical industry, I can assure you Japan plays NO games when it comes to anything medically related. Even the most minute discrepancy of something that doesn't affect product use is cause for immediate rejection.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
It's all those "microchips" they keep talking about.
5G, or so I hear it.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

What is a '5G microchip'? You talking about the chipsets? They're a bit larger than something that can fit in a syringe.

edit on 26-8-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Whatever it is, if it is being seen by the human eye that’s pretty bad

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Does graphene oxide float?
Maybe explains why the western countries have had a chain of custody set up with the empty vials and do everything they can to prevent independent scientists getting their hands on them to examine them.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Far Fetched ? THINK Again

Are Populations Being Primed
For Nano-Microchips Inside Vaccines?

....Japan's Hitachi says it has developed the world's smallest and thinnest microchip, that can be embedded in paper to track down parcels or prove the authenticity of a document. The integrated circuit (IC) chip is as minute as a speck of dust.....

...A UC biomedical engineering study appearing in the journal Nature Nanotechnology, Sept. 27, 2009, successfully inserted the modified core of a nanomotor, a microscopic biological machine, into a lipid membrane. The resulting channel enabled them to move both single- and double-stranded DNA through the membrane.....

..... This secret technology has been used by military forces in certain NATO countries since the 1980s without civilian and academic populations having heard anything about it. Thus, little information about such invasive mind-control systems is available in professional and academic journals.

The NSA's Signals Intelligence group can remotely monitor information from human brains by decoding the evoked potentials (3.50HZ, 5 milliwatt) emitted by the brain. Prisoner experimentees in both Gothenburg, Sweden and Vienna, Austria have been found to have evident brain lesions. Diminished blood circulation and lack of oxygen in the right temporal frontal lobes result where brain implants are usually operative. A Finnish experimentee experienced brain atrophy and intermittent attacks of unconsciousness due to lack of oxygen.......

One Mainframe To Rule Them All

edit on 8262021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It’s them pesky nanobots

originally posted by: havok
5G, or so I hear it.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.yahoo.com...

Japan halted the use of 1.63 million Moderna doses in its vaccination drive after its health ministry reported foreign substances in some unopened vaccine vials. Medical workers across the country reported 39 instances of foreign substances floating in unused vaccine vials,

What is going on here?
Saline in previous vials, floaters in these. The “particulate matter” is unknown.
To me issues like these appear to be mistakes from rushed manufacturing and a failure of quality control.
39 instances of foreign substances is not acceptable.

It does not necessarily mean the substances are something bad, (they could be) but what they signal to me
Is something has gone wrong with the manufacturing process or storage, or transport.

You know the drink Capri Sun? You know why the bottom is clear? Maybe you don’t. To check for Floaters!!!

LOL after a little bit of drama and consternation in the putnam6 household, we got 2 persons vaccinated yesterday with the Moderna vaccine. Think I'll keep this secret from them, they both are doing fine.

I tried to get my Mom to put an Alka seltzer in her mouth and pretend she was having a seizure yesterday she laughed and said that probably isn't a good idea right now LOL

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I agree it's probably some sort of quality control issue. Maybe the Graphene Oxide is somehow settling out or separating?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I tried to get my Mom to put an Alka seltzer in her mouth and pretend she was having a seizure yesterday she laughed and said that probably isn't a good idea right now LOL

I approve of this. Have her stick a house key on her neck too.

edit on 26-8-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I was wondering why there has been no talk about approving the Moderna vaccine.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

Maybe Moderna has less pull with FDA than Pfizer does?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: havok

What is a '5G microchip'? You talking about the chipsets? They're a bit larger than something that can fit in a syringe.

I thought your sarcasm meter was the newest version?
Didn't you get the updates?

I'm pretty sure Japan will find out exactly what these "floaters" are but they may not let the secret out...

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I thought your sarcasm meter was the newest version?

LOL, sometimes it's hard to tell around here...

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Things should not assemble in a vaccine, I know mixing chemicals can result in molecules forming, but that should not happen in any injection, they have chemistry in them usually so that does not occur, they need to stay in suspension completely infused in the liquid.

Something is wrong with those vaccines I believe, I suppose it is because they are pumping them out too quickly. Technology can mess up if it is programmed incorrectly.

I get floaters in my eyes, so I probably would ignore floaters in a vaccine because they would appear normal to me.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Just one more item to add to the bucket of reasons not to get the vaccine. At this point though the vaxed will not listen. They have made up their mind and will defend their decision till death (hopefully a long way away).

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

5G, or so I hear it.

The truth is there but since we refuse to look past the constant coverup no one will listen!

The foreign substances have been confirmed since Aug. 16 at eight vaccination sites in five prefectures -- Ibaraki, Saitama, Tokyo, Gifu and Aichi. They were found in a total of 39 vials.

Takeda reported them to the ministry on Wednesday.

The composition of the foreign matter, a few millimeters in size, has not been determined.

The "small black materials" reported to the ministry could be metallic fragments, one of its senior officials said.

asia.nikkei.com...

The foreign substances have been confirmed since Aug. 16 at eight vaccination sites in five prefectures -- Ibaraki, Saitama, Tokyo, Gifu and Aichi. They were found in a total of 39 vials.

Takeda reported them to the ministry on Wednesday.

The composition of the foreign matter, a few millimeters in size, has not been determined.

The "small black materials" reported to the ministry could be metallic fragments, one of its senior officials said.

english.kyodonews.net...
edit on 26-8-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This is quite a plunder. And you even have Moderna denying it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join