It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Halts Moderna due to Unknown Foreign Substances

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Anthony Fauci doesn't like any Moderna bad news. He and his NIH department invested heavily in that company and vaccine.

In fact, he and his staff bypassed Pfizer and waited for Moderna's approval before being vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Graphene oxide becomes magnetic when its layered. This is because the oxygen electrons between the layers spin in the same direction. It is plausible that different layered portions of GO begin to agglutinate as their fields interact. It would be interesting to see if any labs have experimented with spontaneous GO agglutination, and what they found. Perhaps, there is a length of time, or temperature/storage factor that contributes.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I am more concerned how desperate our so called officials and polticans around the world are by forcing the ordinary people into being injected with these vaxs.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This could be bad news for Moderna and those who had already taken the doses.

I hope more countries follow Japan.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
You may find this interesting

NO LONGER A CONSPIRACY THEORY.
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Maybe the vials sat a little too close to coil magnets on speakers and it just made the graphene oxide a little clumpy? lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Maybe Japan remembers when Bayer, Baxter International and other pharmaceutical companies infected people with hepatitis C and HIV through contaminated haemophilia blood products back in the 70’s and 80’s. 1400 were infected in Japan with an estimated 6,000-10,000 in the US.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

A little perspective on Japan and their standards when it comes to accepting stuff:

My husband deals with this in his line of work. Japan will reject stuff if the label is a tiny bit nicked or wrinkled. If they vial is not 100% perfect, it's not good enough.

And that is for animal vaccines.

Now imagine what that's like for human vax.

Now that is not to say there isn't a legit problem, but that is also to say that Japan rejects things that will have zero bearing on product quality too in their standards and process. To them, a cosmetic feature is a sign that the quality, no matter how well documented, could be problematic.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I am very creative so how about nanobot clusters that are supposed to dissolve in water and attack blood clots thus covering up the side effects of the Moderna vaccine.

pubs.acs.org...

combined with

www.semanticscholar.org... 6

Like I said I am very creative but what if Moderna added nanobot clusters that would dissolve at the right temperatures to cover up blood clotting and somebody made a booboo and the clusters didn't have time to dissolve.
Would make a great conspiracy theory.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

A Canadian news outlet did a little PR for the vaxs by suggesting that those who had covid have a higher chance at BCs or other side effects than those from who had a vaccination.

Interesting timing of when they released this study, i believe it was the Oxford University study. CTV makes no mention who did the study but you could easily find it.

If you noticed in the comment section of the video some are saying the Doctor who was on he was almost stumbling on his own words.
Blood clot risk higher for COVID-19 patients than after vaccination: study

edit on 1-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join