It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Well, at least it isn't Covid", says my doctor.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Best of luck to you sir. No one likes the hospital....

Exactly, I appreciate medical personnel and these guys have been superb, but I'm ready to go.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I woke up with what I thought was a severe cold or flu, had chills and diarrhea and was coughing like crazy with chest and nasal congestion.

That sounds like a bad infection .
Kidney , bladder , something .
See a GP ASAP .

They've checked my urine, and PLENTY of blood, I mean viles of it like the Red Cross is parked in the hallway, but they say my kidneys and liver are fine, so no fava beans anytime soon....😅🤔😯

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yes, I love greens but most are high in Vitamin K which thickens blood, and I found out drowning them in vinegar does not help, had clots three, well four years ago now, was on Eliquis for a year. I've had to deal with clots since 1996-97 when I had Viral Meningitis. Always avoided Vit K.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
So I'm Covid free, the docs seemed surprised. I've got pneumonia and lots of mucus in my lungs but the Mucinex and antibiotics seem to be working great, still have labored breathing when I move around but I've got a handheld plastic breathing apparatus that they say will help with that, so I've been sucking air through it every hour, about ten times an hour. And I can tell even that is making a difference. I washed myself early this morning and without incident.... But a few of the nurses seem disappointed, they keep telling me to let them know if I want another bath...they don't give sponge baths anymore, right?

Anyway, they're saying two to three days and I should be good to go. I'm so thankful for medical staff here. So so grateful, they've been the best and helped keep my anxiety at a minimum.

And I see now how these guys say they're overworked at times, I honestly see it myself. Much respect and I appreciate that not one mentioned me getting a vaccine.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

That’s great news. What about the dog????!

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

That’s great news. What about the dog????!
safe and sound, got a house sitter until I get out, God worked another miracle for me, and I'm very grateful

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
So, I'm working on week two in the hospital, found out Sunday I'm diabetic.

Lucky me.

Was told to no more white rice, white sugar, white potatoes, white bread, white pasta....if that's not proof there's a huwhite genocide taking place then what is....

And two hours after being told my dinner here in the hospital is pasta and red sauce....sugar packets with my tea....it's all mind games according to my overt anxietal paranoia...

I'm breathing better though, but still have labored breathing when I move around. I've changed my mind on Covid, being here has opened my understanding to see what's real and fake, and both sides are getting it wrong in their own way, as far as vaxxers and antivaxxers go.

I'll thread it when I'm up to it, or just post here, I guess.

Anyways, stay safe ATS.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join