It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Well, at least it isn't Covid", says my doctor.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
***Mod Squad, Move If Needed***

So....several weeks ago I started feeling like crap, inside and out, mentally and physically, hypothetically and metaphorically... PURE....CRAP...I was so freaking miserable I couldn't keep my head straight.

I got responses on here. ATS. for comments on threads I don't remember reading or leaving comments. A lot had to do with my birfday coming up, well, it's come and gone over a week, I'm now making my last lap in my 40s, and now I feel, I FEEL, the clock and calendar watching my every move....I can almost hear them whispering, placing bets, on whether or not I'll see the next phase of the race, the 50s.

So last Monday I walk up to the store and got three items to add to some rice, and those three items, plus the walk, kicked my butt. Took me three hours to get around to cooking once I made it home. I was having problems breathing but I wasn't alarmed because since the heat came this summer it has been like that if I walked outside.

Lately I've just been sitting and sitting and sitting and eating and smoking cigs and sitting....well it caught up to me and my laziness is being rewarded.

Last Monday night before falling asleep I noticed my coughing was more intense. Tuesday morning, I woke up with what I thought was a severe cold or flu, had chills and diarrhea and was coughing like crazy with chest and nasal congestion.

Tuesday and Wednesday I stayed wrapped up in bed with frost on my bones, only getting up to urinate out my rectum, severe diarrhea ,but not nonstop, for just two days. In fact, on Thursday I felt much better, I only had the congestion and coughing bothering me. I hadn't eaten Tuesday and late Wednesday evening I ate a small bowl of the beef and rice concoction. So Thursday I was ready to eat something different, was craving pizza but I couldn't get the strength up to go, so I sent someone to get a few things.

By the time Thursday afternoon was turning into evening I was dead beat from doing nothing but coughing and blowing my nose, no longer had an appetite but eventually I threw in a pepperoni pizza and when it was almost done I wished I hadn't bothered with it, I turned the oven off before the pizza was done and it napped there in the oven for an hour. Finally the smell got my stomach growling and I folded the pizza like a taco and nibbled on it off and on until Friday around lunch, and by then the coughing had ramped up as well as it getting harder to move around on my feet.

Same for Saturday, same for Sunday but I did manage to cook and share another pizza with my dog Sunday afternoon. But from Sunday to Monday I got even more worse, the coughing Sunday might into Monday morning took its toll on my body. Monday around brunch I coughed and felt a snap in my right side and it felt like I got stabbed, I yelled out in pain and started begging God to help.

For the rest of Monday, until 11pm, of I coughed or moved a certain way, the stabbing pain hit me in the side, on top of my breathing being extremely labored. And just as I was about to lay down I said screw it, I felt like I'd be making a bad decision if I laid down, so in a fifteen minute period I made Babygirl two big bowls of water, a giant pile of dry food that she only nibbles, and put my keys, wallet, phone and charger in a bag and sat by the door and called 911 and waited for the ambo.

Upon arrival, the male EMS responder said my lips, mouth, and eyes were discolored. For twenty minutes we sat in my parking lot while they got me on oxygen and took my vitals and asked me questions. At the hospital, had to wait another twenty minutes in the ambo because there were no open beds in the ED, emergency department, that's their terminology.

Around midnight I get my intake room and was there until 8pm Tuesday night, when I finally get my private room. I fell asleep almost immediately after getting into this bed and woke up about an hour and half ago, that's when I started this thread. But let me get back to my doctor...

So yesterday while waiting for this room, doc comes in, nice dude from India, asks a few Covid related questions, then says he'll order a swab test and my heart sank down to scrotom and hugged my testicles. When I saw the length of the wood swab moments later my heart tried to run by way of rectum. Jesus, I swear they swabbed my pineal gland, I've been having mild hallucinations and seeing bright and dark spots floating by ever since.

Eventually the doc comes back around and says it's not Covid but they're not exactly sure what is wrong, they're waging bets on COPD and congestive heart failure as well as deep vein thrombosis. No mention of my weight, guess that elephant needs no pointing out.

So now I wait, in a more comfortable bed, oxygen still being fed to me, and I am just sitting here sipping water wondering what flavor cardboard I'll be having since I'm automatically on a "special diet" according to an orderly yesterday, but the Turkey sandwich and granola and applesauce was great, as well as the dinner composed of white rice, string beans and ah yes more Turkey....hoping the Turkey and eggs I guess I'm getting in a few hours will be tasty as well.

But at least I don't have Covid and there's no talk of a VAX because I already have blood clots I'm guessing. Didn't get much info revealed but I've been jabbed in my stomach twice so far with something for blood clots.

But at least I don't have Covid.

Silver lining I guess, Eastern NC has a few counties bringing back mask mandates in public. Not my county yet, but considering the wait for a open room here, not sure. Oddly enough, NO Covid talk at all, other than my doc mentioning it on Monday. Nor was I told what happened to my side which still hurts from coughing or moving a certain way.

Well that's it. I'll update when I know more and I plan being inquisitive today regarding my area and Covid.

Enjoy Humpday!

edit on 05/30/2021 by EdisonintheFM because: Yup

edit on 05/30/2021 by EdisonintheFM because: Yup yup

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

They went straight from COVID to COPD, CHF, and DVT, eh? You would think they would start with potentially bruised rib and shallow breathing unless there is already notes of such things in your chart since they have nothing more than a false result returned on a remarkably unreliable pcr test and some vitals to base that diagnosis upon. Dont let that nutty doctor get you down! You will be okay. Keep your head up!

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
How on earth can you dismiss an actual doctor who's given a face to face diagnosis with a PCR test just by reading a post on a conspiracy site?

You must be some kind of super doctor?

That's a wasted talent if your not going to use it outside of ATS if you ask me.

a reply to: drewlander

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

They went straight from COVID to COPD, CHF, and DVT, eh? You would think they would start with potentially bruised rib and shallow breathing unless there is already notes of such things in your chart since they have nothing more than a false result returned on a remarkably unreliable pcr test and some vitals to base that diagnosis upon. Dont let that nutty doctor get you down! You will be okay. Keep your head up!

Oh I'm cool, in good spirits, just ready to go back home. I miss my dog something fierce, and I know she's lonely and waiting for me. We both share separation anxiety.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I feel really bad for you reading all that. I sincerely hope that they find out what is going real soon and more importantly that you will be feeling way better soon my friend.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Hope you get better soon.

My advise would be, first stop smoking. Move more. Eat less. Eat more vegetables and fruits.

If you are very overweight, understand, that blood pressure, diabetes, knee problems, hip problems, leg issues all come with that.

Smoking issues includes cancer issues, heart issues, lung issues, etc.

Change some of your lifestyle habits and you'll do much better.

The two things you need to change ASAP, smoking and your weight.

And with your situation, if you haven't had a Covid vaccine, I would recommend one.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Wow. I hope you get to feeling better and get to give your doggie a hug soon. That doctor seems.....interesting. how on earth would coronavirus be worse than COPD and DVT and congestive heart failure? Just stay positive and know that you will be back at home playing with your dog soon. Keeping a positive mental attitude helps a lot, even just psychosomatically.
edit on 25-8-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

I feel really bad for you reading all that. I sincerely hope that they find out what is going real soon and more importantly that you will be feeling way better soon my friend.

Thank you, I really do appreciate it.

Yeah I'm getting anxious on what the final verdict will be.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Hope you get better soon.

My advise would be, first stop smoking. Move more. Eat less. Eat more vegetables and fruits.

If you are very overweight, understand, that blood pressure, diabetes, knee problems, hip problems, leg issues all come with that.

Smoking issues includes cancer issues, heart issues, lung issues, etc.

Change some of your lifestyle habits and you'll do much better.

The two things you need to change ASAP, smoking and your weight.

And with your situation, if you haven't had a Covid vaccine, I would recommend one.

All great advice. Yes the key is to start moving and sweating for sure, I've been stagnant far too long.

As far as the vax goes, I'm too susceptible to blood clots. Don't know about all vaxes or who gets them but my doctor and nurses do not seem to be carrying crosses to hold up in front of the "unvaxxed" like the glowing screens say to do. Me thinks the glowing screen lies sometimes...and that's 49 years of experience talking.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

Wow. I hope you get to feeling better and get to give your doggie a hug soon. That doctor seems.....interesting. how on earth would coronavirus be worse than COPD and DVT and congestive heart failure? Just stay positive and know that you will be back at home playing with your dog soon. Keeping a positive mental attitude helps a lot, even just psychosomatically.

No doubt. I'm really trying to not freakout and think about the what its....but I am regretting every pack of smokes I bought.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hope you get well soon. But be prepared for the mess your dog is producing right now, I don’t wish that upon my worst enemies!

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Hope you get well soon. But be prepared for the mess your dog is producing right now, I don’t wish that upon my worst enemies!

LOL. Yeah she can be spiteful, wish I knew what she was, she has a longish bod with short legs, curly q tail and ears and snout like a Shepard. She's mostly black with a little brown on her feet's and ears and some white on her chest.

She's been my sleeping heater for four years which is great in winter but man I sweat during the summer, have to cut the AC up at night.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I woke up with what I thought was a severe cold or flu, had chills and diarrhea and was coughing like crazy with chest and nasal congestion.

That sounds like a bad infection .
Kidney , bladder , something .
See a GP ASAP .

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

2 things come to mind.

1. Look into Cyanosis, immuno blood for similar fatigue symptoms.

2. Cut back 1-2 of these meds. You're rambling!

Stay well, God Bless.

Adv/Life/Supp
EMT

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Can't agree more.

Responder

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Could be almost anything. It does have symptoms relative to deep vein thrombosis which will often appear like COPD. What is causing the clotting in the legs though, too much sitting will do that, but once you get it, then releasing the clots can make them go into the lungs. Let us know what the doctors come up with. I have susceptability to DTV genetically, and my daughter has had it happen a few times. My mother would also get clots with her vericose veins. I do make sure to eat food that keeps the blood flowing, I have done that for over fifty years since I found out about my blood not working correctly when I was about fifteen years old or so. I learned to like food that thins the blood, like onions and garlic salt on everything. I avoid foods that increase thrombosis events, they made my muscles sore so I have avoided them for about forty years...mostly dark green veggies are the problem, but I do eat spinach cooked well. I guess cooking green veggies kind of breaks up that clotting chemistry but I already had given up on any raw green veggie except iceberg lettuce raw back in the eighties. So it does not apply to me, I guess I just solved the problem years ago....but my daughter is having problems with DTV and I have been telling her for three years to watch the kale and raw greens and to eat lots of onions. The other daughter actually researches what I say to try to prove me wrong....and it always turns out I was right. But my youngest daughter still believes in a bunch of quacks that cannot fathom that people are not all the same, people have different genetics. For us, we have to watch the food that upticks clotting factors because we lack an enzyme genetically, it even is red flagged in the gene reports.

Any virus or microbial infection that makes you sore usually increases clotting factors and are bad for people with DVT. Raw onions tend to break up clots slowly along with keeping clots from forming, cooked onions only keep the blood from sticking together and clotting.

edit on 25-8-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Best of luck to you sir. No one likes the hospital....

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hope you get well! take care of your health hopefully its not the heart either!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Yesterday, Wednesday the 25th, I was told by a day doctor that I have a slight case of pneumonia, but to me it's anything but light. Sounds like I'm breathing underwater at times.

She also said because of the appearance of some of my CT scans from Tuesday, she's not thoroughly convinced I don't have "some form of Covid", her words. There's a three day period to wait between nasal swabs she said, so tomorrow evening I'll get another brain jab, yay.

Started my on Mucinex tonight, I was glad and first because I know myself OTC Mucinex breaks up mucus, so these UNC pharmacy ones should clear my lungs up quick. But then I coughed and man it hurts my side so damn much that I'm trying not to cough.

I mentioned AGAIN about the pain in my side, the day doc says blood clots can do that......oh yeah, I have blood clots behind both knees, yay again. But it's nothing new, was on Eliquis for a year three years ago, and that's also what they started giving me today.

Anyway, I've been hot and sweating the last few hours, can't sleep, so I figured I'd update what little I know still and then catch up on other threads, see what Biden did today that would make late night jerkholes and MSM jackholes adore him so much....I've had the TV on mute all day, and on TBS, while I listened to Tool's Fear Inoculem....that's all I'll say here on that amazing album.

Thank you, Maynard. 🤘😑

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Hope you get well! take care of your health hopefully its not the heart either!

Yeah I'll to change my eating habits and put my feet to work everyday, it's gotten out of hand. One labcoat told me my heart sounded strong and healthy, I'm clinging to his statement.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join