It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of California recall ballots, drugs, loaded gun found in passed out felon’s car

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: 1947boomer

I wonder if he had plans for those ballots?

I bet a thorough investigation including tracking his previous movements and communications would help showing who he was working with. I doubt a crackhead could come up with an election rigging scam on his own.

What makes you think he was working with anyone?

Do you think he wasn't working with anyone? Just a solo drug dealer deciding to do some election fraud for no money on the side? LOL....GTFOH.

What is the evidence he was a dealer, as opposed to a user?

What is the evidence he was doing election fraud?

It seems like you’re just making up a story to fit your confirmation bias.

Most mailbox robbers I’ve known about just grab everything in the box and then see what they can use. They don’t stand in front of the mailbox and carefully sort out what they want and then put everything else back. This guy had numerous driver’s licenses and credit cards he had also stolen, so it looks like that was his M.O.

According to the local investigators:

“ ….there is no indication the ballots were taken specifically in an attempt to influence the results of the recall vote, as there was other stolen mail found with them.

"There's nothing to indicate this was focused on the election,"

Or maybe you didn't read the story....

Or maybe the perp has OCD and decided to neatly stack, rubber band and bag the ballots?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Or maybe the perp has OCD and decided to neatly stack, rubber band and bag the ballots?

Easy money getting 5 to 10 bucks a ballot...

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Easy money getting 5 to 10 bucks a ballot...

Not a bad haul! $1500-3000 plus the drug sales for the night....well, would have been I guess.

Wonder what the sentencing is for federal mail fraud and election tampering in CA, and is there a charge for each ballot? Mail fraud is no more than 5 years for each count. This dude obviously hit 300+ mailboxes or a few with a lot of ballots in each. Could be a good way to get him to roll on those that put him up to it.

I sure as hell wouldn't want to face a possible life sentence for Gavin Newsom....

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
The story said nothing about him rubber banding and stacking the ballots. The authorities most likely separated the 1000 pieces of mail that were found and they said new ballots were to be sent to the individuals.

If a passed out drug addict is the best they have for what would have to be a huge fraud process, then it's likely not going to work.

It was noted he had multiple ID'S and credit cards, that is most likely why he stealing mail. The ballots don't even account for half of the mail he stole.

edit on 24-8-2021 by frogs453 because: Spelling

edit on 24-8-2021 by frogs453 because: Added

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
The story said nothing about him rubber banding and stacking the ballots. The authorities most likely separated the 1000 pieces of mail that were found and they said new ballots were to be sent to the individuals.

If a passed out drug addict if the best they have for what would have to be a huge fraud process, then it's likely not going to work.

I guess you haven't heard of Hunter Biden?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What does Hunter have to do with a junkie who stole 1000 pieces of mail? Is this some code thing where I have to connect this incidence with what Hunter uploaded on a certain day and read excerpts of an ancient manuscript to connect the dots?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Most mailbox robbers I’ve known about just grab everything in the box and then see what they can use. They don’t stand in front of the mailbox and carefully sort out what they want and then put everything else back. This guy had numerous driver’s licenses and credit cards he had also stolen, so it looks like that was his M.O.

“ ….there is no indication the ballots were taken specifically in an attempt to influence the results of the recall vote, as there was other stolen mail found with them.

Evidence that he was a dealer and not just a user, the illegal fire-arm leads to that conclusion. As to the mail box thieves you know many??? Why would he have the ballots? It seems more likely the credit cards and drivers licenses were stolen in addition to the ballots so they could make some extra money. If it was just for the drivers licenses and credit cards why not ditch the ballots? What reason would anyone have to keep a number of mail in ballots I wonder? I'd also add that saying that it had nothing to do with the recall seems a bit premature to state. Was there an investigation? Or was that conclusion made just because of the other mail. As for that other mail, was it more than the three listed types? Credit card, recall ballots and drivers licenses? Not to worry though the guy will be released in no time, nothing there that would keep him locked up is there?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

What does Hunter have to do with a junkie who stole 1000 pieces of mail? Is this some code thing where I have to connect this incidence with what Hunter uploaded on a certain day and read excerpts of an ancient manuscript to connect the dots?

Yes...it is a code that people like yourself do not have the ability to decode.

What's your answer to the other video of the 2 women in the same area with a master key that only took ballots?

Xanax, as the other poster suggested?

I would guess you get confused by a lot.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Did you see the photos of the drugs found? That screams dealer to you? What makes you think an addict wouldn't have a gun? Deals go bad, it's good to use for a robbery, etc. There was 700 other pieces of mail. He probably took what was in mailboxes or off a truck, who knows. The fact that he had multiple id's and credit cards in other names probably led the police to believe that's why he was stealing mail. I'm sure you over the police though can determine he was a dealer and bent on election fraud. Seriously what has become of ATS. It's full of self proclaimed scientists, military advisors, election auditors and detectives apparently.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

Evidence that he was a dealer and not just a user, the illegal fire-arm leads to that conclusion. As to the mail box thieves you know many??? Why would he have the ballots? It seems more likely the credit cards and drivers licenses were stolen in addition to the ballots so they could make some extra money. If it was just for the drivers licenses and credit cards why not ditch the ballots? What reason would anyone have to keep a number of mail in ballots I wonder? I'd also add that saying that it had nothing to do with the recall seems a bit premature to state. Was there an investigation? Or was that conclusion made just because of the other mail. As for that other mail, was it more than the three listed types? Credit card, recall ballots and drivers licenses? Not to worry though the guy will be released in no time, nothing there that would keep him locked up is there?

This is where their argument falls apart. Unless he sat and opened all of the envelopes, they wouldn't know he had credit cards and IDs.

Now, this guy is a criminal and likely had some stolen ID, or fake IDs and credit cards in his possession as well. There is nothing that says these were part of the mail theft with the ballots, and unless he opened all the mail (which obviously is not the case from the pictures) the police don't have the right to open it either so.....

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

One has nothing to do with the other. I read the article provided for this thread. I am certainly not confused. A junkie stole 1000 pieces of mail that happened to have ballots in it. He had multiple id's and credit cards, the police determined the ballots were not the target of his theft. It appears you are confused, as you claimed the thief separated the ballots which was not stated in the report.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What ever, he will face federal charges of mail theft and likely end up in federal prison for many years.

Mail thief means the postal inspectors file charges with the federal courts not the state, though the states may file their own charges on top of federal charges.

The states and feds will always file drug charges as dealers and let the suspect try to prove he was just a user.

His only hope is to drop a dime on someone for the ballets.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I've been lurking here for quite some time. My childhood memories were of a clean Bay Area and California. 1963 vintage here. East bay born and raised. You and your buddy 1947boomer should see what it looks like now. Lovely tent cities and piles of garbage along I80. You might even get lucky and see someone urinating or defecating in front of you (San Francisco). I've had that pleasure. Boomer hides in the woods from reality. My family, hispanic. My father the sole money earner. My mother an 8th grade education. They raised 5 kids on a janitor's salary and bought a 2 bedroom home (1955). Mom didn't work. She raised us with love and morals. Dad instilled work ethic. Summer came and we loaded up in the black '59 Ford station wagon with no A/C to Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado. We did have a swamp cooler hanging on the window, though. You could go on a vacation if you made sacrifices. Beans, rice and tortillas were staples at home. a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I sure as hell wouldn't want to face a possible life sentence for Gavin Newsom....

He is a felon selling drugs with guns... Mail fraud is the lest of his concerns lol. To be honest if he wasn't high with drugs and guns in the car the whole ballot thing would never be found. It is probably some of the easiest and safest way to make a criminal living compared to other crimes for profit.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Probably already out on bail!

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Now what are these people stealing ballots doing with them? Where are they bringing them? Who's receiving them? Are they destroying them? Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

a reply to: hangedman13

Did you see the photos of the drugs found? That screams dealer to you? What makes you think an addict wouldn't have a gun? Deals go bad, it's good to use for a robbery, etc. There was 700 other pieces of mail. He probably took what was in mailboxes or off a truck, who knows. The fact that he had multiple id's and credit cards in other names probably led the police to believe that's why he was stealing mail. I'm sure you over the police though can determine he was a dealer and bent on election fraud. Seriously what has become of ATS. It's full of self proclaimed scientists, military advisors, election auditors and detectives apparently.

He is in CA....yes, dealers and users know the amount they can have to get a lenient sentence. He had a scale, dozens of Xanax and looks like an OZ of meth.....

Like I said...users don't drive around with that.

Willfully ignorant must be amazing.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
That Was Four Days Ago, Five Days Ago!
What difference, at this point, does it make!

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: uggghhh
That Was Four Days Ago, Five Days Ago!
What difference, at this point, does it make!

I see what you did there....well played.

This is the funny thing to me....folks overlooking what just happened versus being angry at what they are told happened a century ago.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I wonder if he had plans for those ballots?

I bet a thorough investigation including tracking his previous movements and communications would help showing who he was working with. I doubt a crackhead could come up with an election rigging scam on his own.

What makes you think he was working with anyone?

Call it a hunch.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join