It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of California recall ballots, drugs, loaded gun found in passed out felon’s car

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
LOL...whoops! Betcha this will get some investigations rolling. Hundreds of recall ballots found in a felons car with drugs and a gun....in CA!

You just can't make this stuff up!

source

Hundreds of ballots for California Gov. Gavin Newsom's recall election, drugs and a loaded gun were found last week in a vehicle where a felon was passed out inside, authorities said Monday.

Police responded to a call of a man passed out in a vehicle in a 7-Eleven parking lot in Torrance on Aug. 16, the Torrance Police Department said.

During the investigation, officers learned the suspect was a felon and had Xanax pills in his possession. Police said a further investigation found thousands of pieces of mail, including over 300 ballots for the upcoming recall election of embattled Gov. Gavin Newsom inside the vehicle.

edit on 8/24/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Eh nothing to see here.

Just another Democrat conducting business as usual, he just left Nancy Pelosi’s house.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Well in the eyes of the law in California, the only problem is the loaded gun.

Felon...
Drugs...
Ballots...

No problem

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Many local election are close. A handful of people stealing hundreds to thousands of votes is all it takes and that is what is going on. Mass mailing, theft from vacant mailboxes, apartments by desperate drug addicts who need drug money. They don't care about society, only feeding their drug addiction. Notice nobody is talking about the drug epidemic and it's getting worse because it's a source of power. This guy will make bail and be back on the street stealing more ballots.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Many local election are close. A handful of people stealing hundreds to thousands of votes is all it takes and that is what is going on. Mass mailing, theft from vacant mailboxes, apartments by desperate drug addicts who need drug money. They don't care about society, only feeding their drug addiction. Notice nobody is talking about the drug epidemic and it's getting worse because it's a source of power. This guy will make bail and be back on the street stealing more ballots.

Imagine a semi-organized effort paying desperate people to collect or destroy... Nothing to see here.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
LOL...whoops! Betcha this will get some investigations rolling. Hundreds of recall ballots found in a felons car with drugs and a gun....in CA!

You just can't make this stuff up!

source

Hundreds of ballots for California Gov. Gavin Newsom's recall election, drugs and a loaded gun were found last week in a vehicle where a felon was passed out inside, authorities said Monday.

Police responded to a call of a man passed out in a vehicle in a 7-Eleven parking lot in Torrance on Aug. 16, the Torrance Police Department said.

During the investigation, officers learned the suspect was a felon and had Xanax pills in his possession. Police said a further investigation found thousands of pieces of mail, including over 300 ballots for the upcoming recall election of embattled Gov. Gavin Newsom inside the vehicle.

I would guess that this guy was going around stealing stuff out of mail boxes for a living. I live in a very rural area in the Santa Cruz mountains and it happens all the time around here. They just started mailing out the ballots last week so they are just now showing up in mail boxes.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

I wonder if he had plans for those ballots?

I bet a thorough investigation including tracking his previous movements and communications would help showing who he was working with. I doubt a crackhead could come up with an election rigging scam on his own.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Vote Harvesting...

For the recently deceased. 😏

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Was this Hunters Car?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Could just be the Xanax. Too much Xanax will turn you into a mindless wandering Cleptomaniac...

Someone blacked out on Xanax will look you in the eye and put your Playstation 4 in their pocket.

edit on 24-8-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: 1947boomer

I wonder if he had plans for those ballots?

I bet a thorough investigation including tracking his previous movements and communications would help showing who he was working with. I doubt a crackhead could come up with an election rigging scam on his own.

That's my guess as well. He was paid by someone to go around and steal election ballots. And I can guarantee he wasn't the only one doing it. He had over 300 himself....imagine how many a drug ring could gather....thousands, easily.

I really hope this is traced back to someone connected to Newsome.....that would just be the best way for him to go out....a complete disgrace.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Those pills look like kid vitamins. Well I'm not sure if California will go after him for gun possession or just being a nuisance and let go. I guess it will be up to Pelos..."The Law" to sort this one out.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Or maybe this is just more propaganda from *someone* to get people in the U.S. all riled up about election fraud so they forget about some other thing going on. Could be Covid, Afghanistan, China, Whitehouse stuff. Who knows. Have to keep the population mad and distracted so they can't wake up and see anything that really makes them revolt.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

2 women caught on camera stealing CA Gov. Recall Election ballots
citizenfreepress.com...

2 women caught on camera stealing CA Gov. Recall Election ballots out of apartment mailboxes using a USPS master key to open the entire mail box at once. This was in Valley Village earlier this week. Another man was caught with hundreds of ballots in Torrance as well.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The only reason they found this guy with 300 ballots is because he was passed out in his car.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

We see this now do we really think this did not happen in 2020?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

2 women caught on camera stealing CA Gov. Recall Election ballots
citizenfreepress.com...

2 women caught on camera stealing CA Gov. Recall Election ballots out of apartment mailboxes using a USPS master key to open the entire mail box at once. This was in Valley Village earlier this week. Another man was caught with hundreds of ballots in Torrance as well.

And all they are going for is the ballots.

Would guess there are hundreds more out there just like these criminals that are doing the same and working for the same people.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: imitator

We see this now do we really think this did not happen in 2020?

you will be canceled and ridiculed if you bring it up.

remember "this was the most secure election in history", don't make me call the cancel squad.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Those pills look like kid vitamins. Well I'm not sure if California will go after him for gun possession or just being a nuisance and let go. I guess it will be up to Pelos..."The Law" to sort this one out.

They're called Xanax bars and footballs and they do make them look like candy and addicts will eat them like skittles and black out and do some crazy $h!t.
edit on 24-8-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Oh, come on people. This isn't organized. Just a few bad actors. Not enough to change anything.

Can you taste my sarcasm? This x100,000 happened in 2020.

Come on lefties, please defend this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join