It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden says key argument for vaccine hesitancy gone after full FDA approval of Pfizer COVID-19 shot

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Damn you beat me to it...

Lmao.

I couldn't resist. It's just so in your face (pun intended).

edit on 8/23/2021 by MykeNukem because: LOL

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Joe Biden says people who have recovered from covid-19, and don't get vaccinated, are known as vaccine holdouts.

It's unreal what you have to put up with, when the president of your country graduated in the bottom 10% of his college class!

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

A dingo stole me eyeball.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: MykeNukem

A dingo stole me eyeball.

T'warn't nery ta doo with da 'Rona Jab. Aaargh.

edit on 8/23/2021 by MykeNukem because: eta

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The FDA doesn't have a stellar track record IMO. I didn't need their approval either. I wasn't getting it because I didn't want to. That should suffice for anyone not wanting it. Any other medication you decide not to take for whatever reason doesn't end up with you being forced to take it. This should be no different.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Personally I won't take this jab because it's mRNA sequences and cell entry facilitators have a tendency to:

1. leave the site of injection and travel everywhere in your body including your brain.
2. burrow into all cells it comes across, thanks to it's 'novel' way of working, in all organs available. There it sets up a factory and produces even more spike proteins without end. Every day. These then travel around and find more unoccupied cells to make even more factories. 😨😬
4. swamp your immune system that normally protects you from everything like cancer to germs and viruses, and instead turns it into a one minded idiot system looking only for [what they decided is] covid, rendering it useless to all other intruding pathogens...probably forever 😥😕
5. make the body into a sick lump of meat that is constantly brimming with spike proteins...which your immune system will try to attack but will forever be overwhelmed due to the amount, and hence your body will make more T-cells, resulting eventually in some serious auto immune disease.
6. If you don't die of that, there is always the chance to overreact to a natural form of the virus, come autumn. Like all the lab rats in the animal trials.
7. WTF could possibly go right?

That's why I don't care if this freaky injection is approved by ONE american watchdog or not. There is no way I stick that into my body. Ever.
Only blissful ignorance and self soothing circle jerks could make anyone not get massive panic attacks when realising they have got that in them now...and there is no antidote...and nobody knows how bad it will get. Not even the FDA, unless they have invented time travel.

I'd rather be an outcast and get covid or whatever the eff is the variant 'du jour', than have THAT worry in my life. It would freak me out every second of every day.
edit on 23-8-2021 by Hecate666 because: stuff

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The FDA approves of a certain, unspecified number of victims will die of the vaccine.
The FDA approves that a certain number of people will develop blood clots from the vaccine.
The FDA approves that a certain number will acquire lifelong disabilities from the vaccine.
The FDA approves that the vaccine does not provide immunity from the corona.
The FDA approves that the vaccine does not prevent the transmission of the virus.

I do not see how that removes the biggest hurdle.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

How about this……

Joe Biden can go F himself

There is less than 0% chance that I would ever get their “vaccine”

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Joe Biden says people who have recovered from covid-19, and don't get vaccinated, are known as vaccine holdouts.

It's unreal what you have to put up with, when the president of your country graduated in the bottom 10% of his college class!

Biden has been cheating at everything his entire life, I am sure he cheated graduating college.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Biden is a moron.
a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
If Biden thinks that lots of people will rush out and get a vaccine just because the FDA approved it, he is kind of an idiot. There is not enough evidence to show it is safe and effective against this virus, the evidence was twisted to make it appear it works and is safe. I cannot say it is safe and effective just like I cannot say it is unsafe and ineffective because there is not enough real truthful evidence to state anything either way.

So much for warp speed, Star Trek is a fictional show, so warp speed is a fictional phrase.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Plenty here said..FDA approval, or lack thereof, was why they wouldn't do it.

FDA approval in needed to promptly jab all the military. And probably also Navy, AF and NG.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Biden says key argument for vaccine hesitancy gone after full FDA approval of Pfizer COVID-19 shot

I'm beginning to think Biden has no desire to see the rate of vaccinations in crease. If he did he would stop being myopic in his massaging.

I can only guess the reason he doesn't want rates to increase is because he wants to use it as a wedge issue in the next election.

Thus is the way in modern politics; why fix something when you can exploit it instead.
edit on 23-8-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join