It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden says key argument for vaccine hesitancy gone after full FDA approval of Pfizer COVID-19 shot

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: vonclod
Plenty here said..FDA approval, or lack thereof, was why they wouldn't do it.

Then I guess those who said that was the ONLY reason they weren't getting it will now get the Jab, no?

Or have you seen evidence to the contrary?

The day is young, haven't taken a poll, nor care that much.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Yea, I trust the guy who just butt-f***d Afghanistan, and is letting 200,000 illegals per month flood into the U.S.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObviousTruth
a reply to: HawkEyi

There were 8,000 medications recalled by the FDA between 2013 & 2018. The key argument would be even the FDA approves drugs that should not be approved to begin with for whatever reason many times every year.

None of those drug manufacturers had Congressional immunity from prosecution for malpractice, either. That's the part of this whole mess that might be the most disgusting and the most indicative of corpo-fascism within the US government... there is literally no legal redress for people that are sickened or die from the misnamed "vaccine" they are being pressured/forced to take.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Yea, I trust the guy who just butt-f***d Afghanistan, and is letting 200,000 illegals per month flood into the U.S.

I wouldn't expect anyone to trust him, but he is not the FDA, I get what you're saying though.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I wouldn't expect anyone to trust him, but he is not the FDA, I get what you're saying though.

They're all part of the same appendage. The entire US government covers its own back and is completely untrustworthy and corrupt.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

They're all part of the same appendage. The entire US government covers its own back and is completely untrustworthy and corrupt.

I can't totally disagree with that, it's obvious at times.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Then I guess those who said that was the ONLY reason they weren't getting it will now get the Jab, no?

Ok, that's fair.

But then you really don't have a point either.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I think the key argument is no one knows what the long term side effects are on the vaccines. Even after 10 years I wouldn't take the shot anyway, much like the flu shot it's not something I would subject myself to.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

No, Joey, I still don't need a vaccine for a god. damn. mother. #ing. COLD BUG.

Hey ol' boy, why don'tcha prove I should? MAKE me sick, because I can't seem to catch this thing no matter what. So either I've already had it (VERY likely) or it's just NOT worth pooping pants over.

A little of both, IMO, would apply in reality.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObviousTruth
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Try telling that to people that are still locked in psych wards all drugged up by the goverment because they believed in U.F.Os. They aren't being let out even if the goverment forced drugs didn't make them too crazy for society even though the goverment admitted U.F.Os are real. Forceful medical treatment is all about perspective in the U.S & this is no different.

Having experience (5+ years) in acute care admissions in a state mental hospital, let me explain to you how patients receive due process before the required injections, at least in Texas: to be put in the hospital to begin with requires agreement with the admitting physician. Then within 72 hours you are produced for the court, or simply released. If you are put back in, its either 2 weeks or 90 days. Rarely does someone go further than 90 days. It is more common that a judge disagrees and releases someone than they are held longer than 90 days without a criminal conviction predicated it.

Compare this judicial process with the vaccination deal. Where is the due process?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Ok, that's fair.

You're correct, it was just an offhand post, FTR, I'm not 100% comfortable with all going on relating to the vax, but I also don't entertain many of the anti vax theories. I just know, people make excuses, and shift them to another, for doing or not doing something. I respect choice though.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Says the man who couldn't figure out that you remove the unarmed people from a conflict before you remove the armed ones.

Yeah...okay.

Next?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
A family member of mine had gotten a condition as the result of taking the pfizer. Now they will be on medicine for the condition.

What was the condition? What was the medicine?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It just goes to show how weak the American populace has gotten. Most would rather complain on the internet & keep getting beat by courts because the armies of lawers are taken by rich people who pretty much all have the same mindset than to take their freedom back. Of course what are they going to do?, ha I mean, BLM & Antifa were hated by most of these same people who now feel the effects of having freedom repressed. Besides violence isn't the answer so the answer would be to let the U.S fall & just leave to another country. There is nothing short of just walking into a store & taking your food & leaving money in a few years but then you have to fight your way through police & swat & military if there are to many people doing it so that is a hell no, do not do that. So Americans just need to pack their bags & leave if we don't want violence to take back freedom to erupt. Violencd is bad & even if it is for freedom to stop a tyrranical goverment. The public consensus is what it is. Let these people have what they think of freedom & the rest should just leave thd U.S & help other countries who are trying to find the democracy the U.S once had. Unless the goverment thinks it is ohkay to fight for freedom but then you would be arrested for doing so so that is very bad & do not do it. Just leave or be overwhelmingly forced to comply, violence is not the answer. Or well, if you become a billionare without the existing billionares controlling how you make it, you can buy an army of lawers but in todays world you statistically have a better chance of winning the lottery 3 times in a row. Violence is bad so do not take freedom back, just let the goverment do what they do because it is all for space travel.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Ok, that's fair.

I respect choice though.

Cool.

That's all I've ever asked.

If people want it, that's fine with me, I just don't agree with the Mandates.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
New South Wales Minister says he will be fine he just has to wear the patch till he can actually blink his right eye again. Oh and notice that crooked smile that's the Bells Palsy that is affecting the whole right side of his face. LOL if that doesn't go away he can get himself a special parking pass too

edit on 23-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
LOL Biden and his administration is the key argument for vaccine hesitancy.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Ok, that's fair.

I respect choice though.

Cool.

That's all I've ever asked.

If people want it, that's fine with me, I just don't agree with the Mandates.

I totally understand that, I don't like mandates either, the only exception in my mind might be working in care homes(the most at risk).

to you

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Damn you beat me to it...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join