It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surgeon General Just Predicted What Happens Next

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
That's just a guess though right?

There's no evidence that most people who take a vaccine will be dead from it in a few years time is there.

a reply to: mamabeth

No Sir, there is no evidence what will happen to you long term as there have been zero long term studies. The FDA approval for this proves that the FDA has no creditability as there is no way that this vaccine would ever be approved like this without long term studies.

We have no idea what if any negative side effects will happen. Of course there are 2 major concerns that would require long term studies.

1) Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE)

2) Autoimmune issues

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I'd be interested to see where this was proven.

Mine started high after covid and then waned to nearly imperceptible after 9 months. It was not the same for everyone in the study. Not sure if it was this thread or one of the many others on the subject that I mentioned this in. Also, it appears (unless someone's read otherwise) that the "boosters" are simply more of the same to cover the bases should the vaccine's protection also wane after a period of time. They don't appear to be adding anything to them to cover any of the newer variants. Bottom line is we just don't know at this time how long either natural or vaccine-induced immunity lasts.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
I am starting to wonder if this whole thing is becoming a such a show and a joke. You have the US Surgeon General now saying that when the vaxs get FDA approval dont forget to get your Booster Shots When They Become Available to You.

That's right

In a article proclaiming how the Surgeon General Just Predicted things.

And yes the booster shots are coming.

Surgeon General Just Predicted What Happens Next

The Booster Shots are Coming and the surgeon General said Get your Booster Shots when they become Available to you.
3. Surgeon General Said Get Your Boosters When They Become Available to You

That's why we're not recommending a booster today because you still have good protection from the vaccines. But the week of September 20th pending the FDA and CDC advisory groups weighing in that is when we are planning to start the booster shots and we'll do everything we can building on our experience from the last few months to make sure people have access to the booster shots and to make sure they have the accurate information from credible sources."

Its ironic how they believe that when these mRNA rushed vaxs get approved people will start jumping in line to get vaccinated.

I think this may tip them over toward getting vaccinated, but I also think that for businesses and universities that have been thinking about putting requirements in place in order to create safer spaces for people to work and learn, I think that this move from the FDA, when it comes, will actually help them to move forward with those kinds of plans."

He’a not lying. This is 100% coming - blackmailed vaccinations.

You don’t HAVE to get the vax… but you do if you want to do anything.

The booster is for the next variant - which will be likely significantly more aggressive for those who catch it.

It’s how diseases like this work.

The feds are pumping all this money into the vaccines for all to save the hospital systems and our economy.

Sadly, they politicized this so much on the left that they overshot the mark. And now we’re here.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I hate how ugly diseases are. This one has a military attack gone wrong written all over it, like this happened when an enemy tried to steal it for that purpose, if you ask me. This one of course just had to become inherently ugly and of course very very scary for many already scared people. But I mean the bombs could drop now, the doomsday clock is like being forced backwards now but the machine to do that even is steaming and about to blow.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join