It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surgeon General Just Predicted What Happens Next

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Well that's just a silly thing to say.

There's no way of knowing if you might slip and fall down the stairs tonight is there, will you sleep on the sofa to be safe?

a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

The flu shot was mixed with covid vax, it was done months ago, along with tetanus and meningitis. Which is why they started pushing the flu vax as an alternative..claiming "there is no difference and it's just as effective.."

People fricken pay attention.. check my posts.. I put a link about possible overdosing on the vaccine if you get the other shots. With links to match..
edit on 23-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

And we still have no head of the FDA appointed....wonder who is doing the "approval"? They have no VRBPAC to do the approval, so....

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's because the person that approves this vaccine will have massive amounts of blood on their hands.. it won't ever get approved not by anyone following the real research.

Tbh, I don't think there is enough money in the world to make someone take responsibility for the approval of these vaccines.. cause when shtf.. they will be left to the wolves.. and more then likely be wanted in every country in the world.. they would need their own damn island.. to get away from the people that want them dead.. and that death will not be a quick one... (that is literally the only reason why it has NOT been approved).

You either gotta already be on your death bed or a complete idiot to step up and do that crap.
edit on 23-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They release a different flu shot every year given to vulnerable people based on there best guess as to what's incoming.

COVID 19 might not be any different.

And if the current vaccines require a booster so soon after being administered to the general public, obviously the potency of the vaccines and ingredients may require tweaking to stop some variants and mutations of COVID 19.

What are you going to do once they are FDA approved?
edit on 23-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

They learn from experience, trial and error, just like everyone else.

Nothing odd about that concept its one of the most fundamental and natural means of learning available to us semi-intelligent monkeys.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
Booster shots. What booster shots? What ARE THEY? Where these even tested......at all?

They will be tested on the population. We're all guinea pigs to them.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

There's no way of knowing if you might slip and fall down the stairs tonight is there, will you sleep on the sofa to be safe?

Using your non-fitting comparison:

I would walk down the stairs while you would buy a fairly untested rope ladder that says "This isn't really a ladder, you will still fall, hurt yourself, but not as hard, because it will get you halfway down.

All the while I walk up and down, up and down and you try to sell me this rope ladder. Wasn't really a genius plan, this example you brought up...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
To be honest your comment was so silly I didn't want to spend too much time on a reply.

Let's come back in a few years and see how many millions and millions of us foolish vaccinated morons are stone cold dead shall we.

How long do you think you'll need? I'm personally 44 and not in the best shape so anything more than say 20 years I'll likely be dead anyway.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Let's come back in a few years and see how many millions and millions of us foolish vaccinated morons are stone cold dead shall we.

I hope not a single one, contrary to you, this isn't a funny game to me. But keep ridiculing people on the internet over their personal decision.

It show's your mental age and what type of man you are.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Booster shots. What booster shots? What ARE THEY? Where these even tested......at all?

They are not necessarily tested independently. Pfizer is allowed to "tweak" the "vaccine" without any additional approvals.

How much to they test, I don't know either, what I do know is they're a criminal organisation ..... how much to you think an indemnified criminal is going to test something?

So, they can put rat poison in the "tweak" and no one will ask for the safety validations?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Great question, and one there seems to be no apparent answer to.

Are the "boosters" just more of the same vaccine or modified to cover delta and other variants?

From everything I've read so far, it appears they're just more of the same and being administered to boost the current level of antibodies, which appear for dwindle down in both those who acquire them naturally or via vaccination.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: HawkEyi

And we still have no head of the FDA appointed....wonder who is doing the "approval"? They have no VRBPAC to do the approval, so....

There's an acting head. That's all that's needed.

Also, approval for Pfizer may be coming as soon as today.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Massive Fraud in Reporting Vaccine Injuries; Withheld Data, Pretense of "Safe and Effective" - Aug 17 2021

Alex Berenson, former New York Times reporter, August 6: "Covid vaccine maker Moderna received 300,000 reports of side effects after vaccinations over a three-month period following the launch of its shot, according to an internal report from a company that helps Moderna manage the reports."

"That figure is far higher than the number of side effect reports about Moderna's vaccine publicly available in the federal system that tracks such adverse events."

BOOM. 300,000 vaccine adverse effects NOT reported to VAERS, the federal database.
Berenson: "The 300,000 figure comes from an internal update provided to employees by IQVIA, a little-known but enormous company that helps drugmakers manage clinical trials. Headquartered in North Carolina, IQVIA has 74,000 employees worldwide and had $11 billion in sales last year."

"Earlier this week, Richard Staub, the president of IQVIA's Research & Development Solutions division, sent a 'Q2 2021 update' which was labeled 'Confidential - For internal distribution only'."

"A person with access to the presentation provided screenshots of the relevant slide, which clearly explains the 300,000 side effect reports were received over 'a three-month span' - not since the introduction of the vaccine in December…"

TWO: Independent researcher Virginia Stoner has issued a stunning new report on the VAERS numbers, and the effort by mainstream scientists to minimize the destructive effects of the COVID vaccines. Here are key quotes from her report:

"More deaths have been reported to VAERS from the covid shots than from all other vaccines combined for the last 30 years."

SIX: Understanding this, government, media, and corporate criminals are ramping up vaccine mandates wherever and however they can, to force the needle into your arm.
"You're aware that our product is highly dangerous and destructive? We'll make you take it."
SEVEN: RESIST. REBEL.

Vaccine resistance in the military remains strong, a dilemma for Pentagon as mandate looms

Others pointed to past instances of forced exposure to vaccines or chemical agents, dating to radiation tests and Agent Orange in Vietnam, as a potential explanation for the vaccine hesitancy that remains so pervasive. In 2004, a federal judge barred the Department of Defense from mandating an experimental anthrax vaccine after some service members who were inoculated years prior questioned whether there was a corollary to various ailments they had developed. More recently, questions have been raised among military veterans and medical professionals about health issues stemming from exposure to toxic substances at open-air burn pits in Iraq and Afghanistan.

edit on 8232021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
How long do you think you'll need?

Depends on what you ask for.

How long do I need for my final decision? I don't know. Will this final decision be that I take the vaccine? I don't know.

It's none of your business how long others take for a decision like that.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: mamabeth

The flu shot was mixed with covid vax, it was done months ago, along with tetanus and meningitis. Which is why they started pushing the flu vax as an alternative..claiming "there is no difference and it's just as effective.."

No it wasn't "done." This was a consideration and is being researched as a possibilty.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
No it shows that I don't fall for every single conspiracy that gets thrown onto the internet and base my opinions and decisions on the situation not the speculation.

As I said I'm happy to come back here in a couple of years and carry on.

I predict the vaccines will not have killed billions, millions or even hundreds of thousands. Some will have adverse reactions as with any medication but certainly not on the genocidal levels some people are talking about

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: network dude

They release a different flu shot every year given to vulnerable people based on there best guess as to what's incoming.

COVID 19 might not be any different.

And if the current vaccines require a booster so soon after being administered to the general public, obviously the potency of the vaccines and ingredients may require tweaking to stop some variants and mutations of COVID 19.

What are you going to do once they are FDA approved?

I'll likely do the same as I do now, continue to look at natural immunity beyond that one study in Kentucky. But this isn't about me, it's about the vaccinated, who will have to take boosters at regular intervals to keep the virus away.

Tell me, if they 'tweak' the vaccine, isn't it different, and wouldn't it require a whole new set of guidelines from the FDA, or do they not worry about the small details with regard to emergency vaccines?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

No it shows that I don't fall for every single conspiracy that gets thrown onto the internet and base my opinions and decisions on the situation not the speculation.

I see what you're doing there, like I wrote, type of man.

I predict the vaccines will not have killed billions,

You act like everyone not of your opinion does that. It's evident in every conversation you have here about the topic. Your mind is so narrow and small, for you it's just true or false, wrong or right.

Always this need for going to extremes, too, to prove what point exactly? That you like to double down a lot or that you are incapable of an honest discussion without whataboutism, strawmans, moving the goal posts...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

That's about the only way this is going to be settled.

Wish we knew our expiration dates, damnit. There are some things I'd like to do. And not do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join