It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surgeon General Just Predicted What Happens Next

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Not my moment to anything ThatDamnDuckAgain.

Not about you me or ATS for that matter.

A lot of people here all the same, a right good few kept on bumping there gums about not putting ""experimental vaccines"" into there systems that the FDA had not approved.

Your disgust lies over the fact that said vaccine is no longer experimental and deemed safe.

Write what you want but deal with the fact of the matter.

The vaccines are safe enough, well Pfizer is any road.

Simple as that.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
That's just a guess though right?

There's no evidence that most people who take a vaccine will be dead from it in a few years time is there.

a reply to: mamabeth

That's not the point. Not the point at all!

I'll speak for myself when I say I'm not running around saying everyone is going to die from getting the shot(s) (even though a direct family member did just that). No, what I am saying is there is no evidence proving I should get the shot (remember, I've already had covid). There is no evidence supporting the idea that the 'vaccine' will protect me from future mutations of covid, even if I hadn't had covid already and DID get the 1st set of vax.

So why the hell should I get the shot????

THAT is what my point is, and always has been.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The updated CDC vaccination card (passport) now has room for recording 8 booster shots.

There will be employers, govt offices, and others, who won't acknowledge you've been vaxed, if too much time has elapsed since your last injection of the cocktail.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Your disgust lies over the fact that said vaccine is no longer experimental and deemed safe.

Please don't project these kind of thoughts you would have on others, this is not the case here.

I wrote repeatedly that I hope there are zero long term side effects. Unlike you, I am not a schadenfreudian.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

My reply to nonspecific (above) applies to you also.

Same question.

Why the hell should I get the shot(s)?

I've already had covid. There is zero evidence that me getting the shot will protect me from jack, so why get it?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I had being noticing an interesting trend on here how there are some users who are trying to push or encourage others into getting vaccinated very interesting.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm getting a headache from bashing my skull on the table!

How can this ever be enforced? Is this now an automatic ticket for life? Terms of your employment will be you've had some sort of vaccination within 'x' number of days...forever?

Or else what?

On the one hand they ram the 'vaccine' through the FDA to get approval so they can assuage peoples "vaccine hesitancy"

On the other hand, in the same breath, they say you're gonna' need ANOTHER vaccine every 'x' months for the rest of your life? And this instills confidence in the 'vaccine' how?

What part am I missing here?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Unlike you i got my shots.

As to misfortune how's that work?

Vaccines will now go on to save even more lifes and change peoples minds now they are approved.

That a good thing, im happy as larry there.

Also mRNA delivery technologies might end up producing or help enabling a right good few magic bullets to things like AIDS and even some form of cancer.

Simple as that.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

And again nobody forcing you to do anything.

Not yet.
We have seen how that will go.

Two weeks to flatten the curve.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Its a choice Flyingclaydisk.

And Pfizer is now deemed safe.

Get your shot or not, up to you really.

Ive had COVID also and still advised to get my shots.

Thats why.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

So help me out here...you got the 'vaccine' because the technology might cure AIDS or cancer?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

So nobody forcing you.

From an employers perspective it will go the same way it usually does.

Anyhow im glad Pfizer has received FDA approval.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

No mate you get your vaccine because you choose to do so.

From my perspective that was because others around me were highly susceptible to the disease.

Simple as that.

You are perfectly aware there is no vaccine for AIDS or most cancers just yet, approved any road, but they are in development and even being tested.

In the future mRNA technology might help enable there further development, which is why it was created in the first place.

Its a choice make it or not.
edit on 23-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Its a choice Flyingclaydisk.

Yes it should be, but it's not looking that way now is it?

And Pfizer is now deemed safe.

...by the FDA. The same FDA which approved countless other drugs only to withdraw their approval later after the long term effects were discovered. We already know there are risks associated with this 'vaccine'.

Get your shot or not, up to you really.

Yeah, I suppose...IF I'm okay with being homeless. Sure!

Ive had COVID also and still advised to get my shots.

Advised by whom? Based on what scientific evidence supporting the notion that the 'vaccine' was more effective then your natural immune system?

Thats why.

Okay, you stated your answer. Fair enough. I stated my observations about your answer.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Shift the goal posts about all you wish.

But as of now Pfizer vaccine is FDA approved.

Ive made my choice and did so months ago without any sort of adverse effects.

Hope that helps clears things up.

Somehow i suspect it wont all the same.

Have a nice day. x

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Yes, some people on ATS seem very persistent to persuade people to release their objections to the shot, to relax and be happy, and be shot.

And so many people in the world accepted the echo box that those who do not support the vaccines are murderers, or are guilty of negligent homicide at best. People who had been (really) very loving friends for years suddenly suddenly shun you if you gently mention that the vaccines may be dangerous.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Unlike you i got my shots.

Doesn't even make sense.

As to misfortune how's that work?

Like I wrote, Schadenfreudian. Someone that feels bliss when other's get the shorter end of the stick. That's rotten.

Vaccines will now go on to save even more lifes and change peoples minds now they are approved.

"Vaccines"? As if it's about all vaccines, the main concern is about the mRNA ones with most. Stop acting like everyone not "vaccinated" with the mRNA "vaccines" is anti-vax. That's stupid and you should be aware of it, since you act so smart all the time, that leads me to the conclusion you do it with intent.

Also mRNA delivery technologies might end up producing or help enabling a right good few magic bullets to things like AIDS and even some form of cancer.

I applaud that as long as it's safe.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
Booster shots. What booster shots? What ARE THEY? Where these even tested......at all?

Yes.

My daughter's part of the large test group (she was also part of the test group for Pfizer.)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: GravitySucks

And if they are the same and those don't work on delta, having more of the wrong antibody won't address the issue, so what's the point of a booster?

IYep. 've asked that question 100 times (at least). I''m thinking they're probably using the boosters because they're uncertain of how long the vaccine antibodies last or how effectively the vaccine trains the immune system. In other words, they don't have that data yet so they're erring on the side of caution. Because, as you said, if it doesn't address the variants, what else could be the point?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
From everything I've read so far, it appears they're just more of the same and being administered to boost the current level of antibodies, which appear for dwindle down in both those who acquire them naturally or via vaccination.

Actually, no, natural immunity has been proven to still be going strong since this crap-show began (year and a half+ now), contrary to the ever weaker and fleeting 'non-immunity' someone gets from the jabs.

Natural immunity is far stringer, and far longer lasting than this crap-crud jab.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join