It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes it is "Gain of function"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The science is pretty conclusive that the virus is Gain of fuction, so the question to ask is at what stage was the development at before it leaked. Judging by the spread it was at a pretty good stage as a developed weapon? .How involved was Fauci as he had monies invested in the Lab in Wuhan, how come a vaccine was rolled out so soon, is this to a certain extent a planned event, to hold the world to ransom? To many, it looks like something fishy has been going on. One could be generous and say, a virus has escaped, we have a vaccine, all is well and for saving the world we deserve the remuneration, a normal protection racket? The only problem is that the gain of function in the virus was so good it is evading the Vaccine .In this Vid it leaves virtually no level of reasonable probability it is not a weaponized Bioweapon.

I am surprised Youtube hasn't pulled this one.
edit on 22-8-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Fauci is so involved with this crime he needs to be hung in public and left for the vultures as an example to deter the next tyrant that seeks to hurt all of humanity.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

This is well recognized, what are you prepared to do? We are all called to serve.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Amen. What are next steps? What actions are you organizing?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
My place in this is a Scientist I am using my skills to find the sourced data for my friends who are slooooow to catch on but will look at it. I say "hear me know, you can believe me later, and I think you will believe me later".

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Axios

This is well recognized, what are you prepared to do? We are all called to serve.

Serve as?

What are you prepared to do?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
And what if the lab leak theory is all just a decoy..

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

To serve the people. To do what I have been trained to do.

How about you?
edit on 22-8-2021 by Axios because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: wlee48868

On one level this makes sense, the fall guy Fauci, the one they will hang out to dry because of it. They have burnt the lab and the female scientist has all but disappeared. But the virus remains doing its thing. There would be many in on this. Stopping the simple remedies. The whole thing stinks, Of graft and corruption and a massive moneymaker on the eve of a collapsed economy. It looks likes the biggest cock-up in human history. If the Doom Pundits are right the chaos will eat up the guilty along with the innocent. At some stage, the Police and Army might just say enough and defend the Constitution. But either way it's Marshal law.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Axios

Wait.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Was the virus even isolated ?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Axios

To serve the people. To do what I have been trained to do.

How about you?

I'm just observing from here at Langley.

Doing what I was trained to do.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Then you probably have a greater field of vision than I. We await your coordinated direction..

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Since Fauchi got caught, he is changing the definition of gain of function to make him look innocent. Just like they changed the rules of safety testing for the vaccines for this virus and for all vaccines in the future. I just cannot see that being a good thing,

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Didnt you say that Onions have Qusetin in them? I take 15mg of zinc a day anacdotaly I have never even had a sniffle on it when the flu is hitting those around me. Seems to take a week to build up in the cells.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Nice articles but has the actual data full data being released to the public? the links you linked i already saw. They arent full data.
edit on 23-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Didnt you say that Onions have Qusetin in them? I take 15mg of zinc a day anacdotaly I have never even had a sniffle on it when the flu is hitting those around me. Seems to take a week to build up in the cells.

Yup. Onions are actually good for fighting lots of different kinds of viruses, but remember, too much can thin your blood too much and it makes you cut a little easier too. The thiols in it lessen the bond strength that holds things together, including blood clots. Chemicals in onions actually directly fight microbes so the dampening of the clotting factors of the immune response is pretty much covered. Thiols are found in grapefruit too.

All of these blood thinning chemistries can cause over thinning when taken with blood thinners, but often the reason for needing the thinners is related to not consuming these natural chemistries...but people learn that they have these properties and start eating them and that causes a disregulation of the clotting factors with the meds.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Thanks and you are demonstrably right, Garlic seems to be the same, if you are going to have surgery you have to stop the garlic a couple of weeks before. A few years ago I almost bled out during a routine procedure.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Nice articles but has the actual data full data being released to the public? the links you linked i already saw. They arent full data.

Are you a geneticist? Would you know what you were looking at? Do you have any comments on what is presented? Does it raise any red flags?
edit on 8/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join