It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes it is "Gain of function"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

So, the GOP process is to find a single dissenting scientist, and then use what ever they think as if it were the scientific consensus?

There's a couple of things this 'expert' said that had me puzzled. But I'll have to do some research to find out if he had a legitimate reason for thinking those things.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Nope C, the medias response is to stomp out opposition , get them canceled, fired and ridiculed. Nuremburg 2 will settle the score but way too late for those poisoned by this dangerous experiment.

They cant handle the truth and are charlatans. You are their dupe or their shill. Not sure which yet, but one of those.

edit on 23-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I like the title because there is not doubt in my mind that this was a GOF study gone bad. The real question is were these studies carried out to prevent a pandemic or cause one?

For me the logic behind creating the monster to be able to fight it makes no sense unless they are just using the excuse of creating novel viruses for vaccine studies as a work around for the biological weapons treaty that developed nations have signed.

With the close ties to the Chinese military and our own military, I can only assume that this was created with biological warfare in mind, not to protect the general population from a pandemic. I think maybe it was close to being their latest and greatest bio-weapon but due to mishandling the research, it escaped before it was ready for use. Perhaps this is the new M.A.D. strategy or made for some preemptive strike, but IMO it was designed for war not for preventing a pandemic.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Can we use this same logic with people like you that try to dismiss Mike Lindell and Dr franks algorithm evidence??
It ain't natural buddy!!

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: HawkEyi

Nice articles but has the actual data full data being released to the public? the links you linked i already saw. They arent full data.

Are you a geneticist? Would you know what you were looking at? Do you have any comments on what is presented? Does it raise any red flags?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I like the title because there is not doubt in my mind that this was a GOF study gone bad. The real question is were these studies carried out to prevent a pandemic or cause one?

For me the logic behind creating the monster to be able to fight it makes no sense unless they are just using the excuse of creating novel viruses for vaccine studies as a work around for the biological weapons treaty that developed nations have signed.

With the close ties to the Chinese military and our own military, I can only assume that this was created with biological warfare in mind, not to protect the general population from a pandemic. I think maybe it was close to being their latest and greatest bio-weapon but due to mishandling the research, it escaped before it was ready for use. Perhaps this is the new M.A.D. strategy or made for some preemptive strike, but IMO it was designed for war not for preventing a pandemic.

Designer: The US
Target: China, EU
Reason: Offset the economic world

Excuse: GoF
Real plan: Bio weapon targetted at the far east.

Problem: they thought they nailed it, but didnt expect China to react so efficiently. US citizens are collateral.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

So, the GOP process is to find a single dissenting scientist, and then use what ever they think as if it were the scientific consensus?

There's a couple of things this 'expert' said that had me puzzled. But I'll have to do some research to find out if he had a legitimate reason for thinking those things.

Yeah, and the left's process is to always say there's broad consensus on the science and pretend everybody agrees.

I'll wait for for some better data to make a decision either way, but the fact that they have tried to manipulate perception doesn't bode well for those that think nothing was amiss.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Nope C, the medias response is to stomp out opposition , get them canceled, fired and ridiculed. Nuremburg 2 will settle the score but way too late for those poisoned by this dangerous experiment.

They cant handle the truth and are charlatans. You are their dupe or their shill. Not sure which yet, but one of those.

This dissenting scientist isn't being stomped out, cancelled or fired. He is getting listened to by the GOP House Oversight and Reform Subcommittee, a fairly high-powered forum for such communication.

But your belief that there is a 'giant conspiracy' requires that all dissenters from the consensus view, are being 'actively' opposed by the conspiracists. Since that isn't actually happening, as evidenced by this video, it casts some reasonable doubt on the validity of the existence of the 'giant conspiracy'.

edit on 23/8/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Yeah, and the left's process is to always say there's broad consensus on the science and pretend everybody agrees.

I'll wait for for some better data to make a decision either way, but the fact that they have tried to manipulate perception doesn't bode well for those that think nothing was amiss.

So, you will accept whatever is the consensus, whenever there are no dissenting views left at all.

Is that ever likely?

In regards to science, I'll go with the consensus view, right now.

If the consensus view changes, I'll go with that too. That's how science works. As new evidence comes to light, it changes the consensus view. Scientific consensus is evidence based.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

So, you will accept whatever is the consensus, whenever there are no dissenting views left at all.

Is that ever likely?

In regards to science, I'll go with the consensus view, right now.

If the consensus view changes, I'll go with that too. That's how science works. As new evidence comes to light, it changes the consensus view. Scientific consensus is evidence based.

Nothing I said implies any of that. I am not rejecting or accepting anything about COVID being the result of GOF based on the political ramifications of who it makes look bad. When more information is available I'll decide. It has nothing to do with your specious comments about GOP tactics and implication that this topic is so settled there's only one dissenter.

Concensus in science is a lie like 100% vaccination is a lie. Science doesn't care about consensus and that's the left's schtick, not mine. "97% of scientists"

It's ironic that the left wants democracy in science when their authoritarianism fails and authoritarianism in politics when their democratic process fails.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Here is an interesting one where Fauci freaks out and calls for a conference call after he gets an Email from a British scientist, this seems to be another one where the crazy conspiracy theories. end up being right. What happens when this becomes general knowledge that this was developed in a Chinese lab with American taxpayer money. Was leaked into the Chinese population, that were allowed to travel worldwide until it was well established.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join