It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Roger Hodkinson: "It's all been a pack of lies"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: knoxie

I just stayed my experience, work on fighters in phase you are close enough to people to smell their soap.

People I worked with had it, yet the antibody test was negative.

If it is as communicable as claimed how could I be negative?

We do not have the full picture and that is the problem.

Yeah, this is a damn good one. We've made no effort to avoid, whatsoever. Not even a minor illness on our parts for over a year, despite not going ham on disinfectants like a basketcase germophobe, no distancing, and definitely not sticking to masking much. If it's this virulent and dangerous, I should BE the reaper myself by now, being as At-Risk as I am. And no, I didn't ask, Bloxiehead, so don't step up uninvited to White Knight my Risky ass, ok?

Still, even if I were, the numbers of dead versus projected/guesstimated infected overall? Not a big enough number to # yourself over.
edit on 8/21/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I wonder those people had supposedly died of covid problary just died of just pneumonia and not covid? pneumonia occurs when you arent taking of yourself. I a lost family member to pneumonia because they had a small flu and didn't taken care of themselves well.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

I wonder those people had supposedly died of covid problary just died of just pneumonia and not covid? pneumonia occurs when you arent taking of yourself. I a lost family member to pneumonia because they had a small flu and didn't taken care of themselves well.

Or maybe the condition their bodies were in allowed a flu bug to get them. The Dr's speaking up about how they make the spin it was Covid when it was not are the most damning IMO.

edit on 21-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I just stayed my experience, work on fighters in phase you are close enough to people to smell their soap.

People I worked with had it, yet the antibody test was negative.

If it is as communicable as claimed how could I be negative?

We do not have the full picture and that is the problem.

This is what happens when you use something as a "test", when it was never meant to be used that way.
Conclusion: Never get the test, unless you want to introduce even more confusion to the pile of BS
edit on 21-8-2021 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2021 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

It has been on shaky ground since the beginning.
Still find it hard to believe so many have fallen for the BS,
and still have a small, little feeling, that it might all turn-around.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I had Covid, back in November 2020, as did all my immwdiate family. This was no regular flu. Some very strange symptoms on top of normal flu symptoms.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Why does it matter what their political stance is? Why do people keep politicizing this? It's sick.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I'm as anti republican and anti democrat as they come. The 2 party system is inherently flawed. Much like the story of the little virus that couldn't despite the world's governments best efforts. So please, report that back to the soon to be militarized pharma complex that programmed you, shillbot 3000.

Oh hell. I forgot to ask: I'm not scared of the CNN virus, I've had it repeatedly with no real immune system to speak of and LIVED TO TELL THE TALE! THE TALE OF.... no symptoms at all. Sooooo.... By your logic that makes me an automatic republican, correct?
edit on 8/21/21 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Some hospitals aren't admitting people and are sending them elsewhere because they are jammed packed with covid patients...Why no one talks about that is an issue too.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Where, exactly? I keep hearing about this and haven't seen any specific areas mentioned. The city I live closest to only has 1 inpatient hospital, a 438 bed dumpster. It's currently at 50.5% of beds used and of those 7 or less (probably less as that is just the number of people who have tested positive there in the past week and I doubt they're all still there). That entire area was fairly badly his the first time around because, much like the hospital, the city is a dumpster. Now thou, it seems like it's died off again.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

Keep digging that hole. My republican BFF’s whole family just got COVID. It ripped through her family fast. Her husband now has pneumonia. No one vaccinated in her fam. She did admit it’s contagious as hell. Keep it up though, your gonna lose folks to the obvious disinformation.

My liberal doubled vaxd family all got covid. Nobody told them they were diagnosed with a variant but they’ve confirmed that for themselves...

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

Why does it matter what their political stance is? Why do people keep politicizing this? It's sick.

Yes it's sick, and it is also a sign of possible motivation for such posters.

Like it or not, some doctors and scientists get paid to say what the narrative demands. Some posters are gate-keepers for the official, bankrupt, narrative.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

The political stance matters now more than ever. The lines are obviously drawn so knock off the silly rhetoric. The point of all this is to force vaxxed against the unvaxxed.

I can assure you in every war-gamed situation involving those two groups... vaxxers lose because they're far too busy picking the genders of their 5 year olds when they should've been preparing for the end game.

When it finally kicks off, and it will, all the silly vaxxers will have to cling to is kneeling during the National Anthem for armor and throwing innuendo as ammo.
POTUS violating SCOTUS rulings and having scumbag tenants turn to squatters. Illegals flooding into the country. Americans left behind to be tortured...BY OUR OWN WEAPONS...in a hostile country. Forced experimental shots. Segregation by medical status. The list of atrocities in just the last 7 months is proof positive, to me at least, that things are moving quickly towards an armed conflict of some sort.
But dammit...we MUST get vaxxed! Its so mind boggling, only mentally challenged people could look at all this and act like it will all be okay...if we just take a shot...every 8 months! "And it's safe! Like DDT when we told you it was fine. Millions DEAD from Cancer, but hey, we tried." "Oh, and that "vaccine" we gave to young women in India that ended up sterilizing them and killing who was left...it was a mistake...OF LOVE!" "Take the shot!!"
When I try listening to Liberal radio or television to see what the other side is saying, I cannot even understand wtf they're talking about. When they try making conclusions or stating "facts" as they see them, it makes no logical sense how they got there. Of course, I've been out of college for a dozen years so it's possible that Liberals are using new un-racist math to come to their silly conclusions, who knows.

edit on 23-8-2021 by MrBuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neobucket

Keep digging that hole. My republican BFF’s whole family just got COVID. It ripped through her family fast. Her husband now has pneumonia. No one vaccinated in her fam. She did admit it’s contagious as hell. Keep it up though, your gonna lose folks to the obvious disinformation.

My liberal doubled vaxd family all got covid. Nobody told them they were diagnosed with a variant but they’ve confirmed that for themselves...

Hang on, did they get diagnosed with covid or just decide they have it.

Considering the post you were replying to, I just dont really believe you.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy
a reply to: Salander

The political stance matters now more than ever. The lines are obviously drawn so knock off the silly rhetoric. The point of all this is to force vaxxed against the unvaxxed.

I can assure you in every war-gamed situation involving those two groups... vaxxers lose because they're far too busy picking the genders of their 5 year olds when they should've been preparing for the end game.

When it finally kicks off, and it will, all the silly vaxxers will have to cling to is kneeling during the National Anthem for armor and throwing innuendo as ammo.
POTUS violating SCOTUS rulings and having scumbag tenants turn to squatters. Illegals flooding into the country. Americans left behind to be tortured...BY OUR OWN WEAPONS...in a hostile country. Forced experimental shots. Segregation by medical status. The list of atrocities in just the last 7 months is proof positive, to me at least, that things are moving quickly towards an armed conflict of some sort.
But dammit...we MUST get vaxxed! Its so mind boggling, only mentally challenged people could look at all this and act like it will all be okay...if we just take a shot...every 8 months! "And it's safe! Like DDT when we told you it was fine. Millions DEAD from Cancer, but hey, we tried." "Oh, and that "vaccine" we gave to young women in India that ended up sterilizing them and killing who was left...it was a mistake...OF LOVE!" "Take the shot!!"
When I try listening to Liberal radio or television to see what the other side is saying, I cannot even understand wtf they're talking about. When they try making conclusions or stating "facts" as they see them, it makes no logical sense how they got there. Of course, I've been out of college for a dozen years so it's possible that Liberals are using new un-racist math to come to their silly conclusions, who knows.

How do you know vaccination program will be used as a form of apartheid? What exactly will kick off? How can you be so certain? What are you modelling your outcomes from? Do you have alternative facts?
edit on 23-8-2021 by MrNewWorldOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swo0p
The other side of the spectrum for those that want to do their own research and come to their own conclusions.

apnews.com...

They are really good at finding ways of blatantly lying. Take for instance the So called debunk of the chairman status at the Royal college.

The quote says that he was the chairman of the examination committee in pathology. Not the chairman of the Royal college itself.

AP news doesn't debunk him. It Says he wasnt the chairman of the entire institution which be wasn't but also he never said he was. That's....fact checking lol.

Pathetic. It's so bad. It's right on the article. Why did you not see that error on the page? I saw it right away.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Yeah right then tell me how i am unvaccinated and never wear a mask in public and i work in a hospital that has covid patients in it....and before you say they are in secure rooms.......we discharge them when they are showing no serious illness from covid and we walk them out the front door and not one person that we pass has tested posative for covid

I have never got covid and will never take that damn vaccine.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The "Dr." Is right.

Basically it wasn't/isn't a "pandemic", by the true meaning of the word. Nobody has been stepping over dead bodies on their way to "the fields" to work.

The same people that push this, "it's a pandemic" nonsense? Are the same people that are saying Americans owning firearms is a pandemic. Which it is not.
The same people (B. Gates) saying there's to many mouths to feed. Now wants to save everyone? When the "pandimic" was helping them reach their goal of depopulation? Take the Vacs, which was NOT even a Vacs untill today. Even under threat, duress and coercion. Vacs nazis see no problem with this?

Yes. I have lost a family member to "Covid". But I've lost more family to car wreck, cancer, robbery/murder, "Medical malpractice", and other facts of life. Than I have Covid. It all about observation, which is real "science". Any intelligent person can do it.

Are you a pet? Or a free human? People are free to be cowards nowadays. Brave men and women died for their right to be. They also died for the brave, to remain brave.

How did we go from an individual 80 to 90-ish% survival rate from Covid, to a "pandemic" of covid? When the whole nation did exactly what the "geniuses" said?

If you want the Vaccine? Good on you, if you get it. If you don't get it? Good on you also.

Much like the word "pandimic" is being misused for political control of populations.

This whole "pandemic" "vacs" story, is a political version of a children's story, the ones children are told with an explained ending, ..."the moral of the story children, is be in bed at dusk, so the forest monsters don't get you".

The real moral is compliance by the teller of the tale....

edit on 23-8-2021 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Name one? You have personally been to that/a hospital and were turned away? Or you just "heard it on the news"?
We need real scientific observations. Not just hearsay.

It would be very easy in todays world, for any "authority figure" to create any reason to not do their job, and still get paid for it.

edit on 23-8-2021 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Swo0p
The other side of the spectrum for those that want to do their own research and come to their own conclusions.

apnews.com...

I wouldn’t exactly call using the AP’s fact checking doing your own research, you are arriving at their conclusions.

I believe that Covid is a real thing but I believe that it is way overblown by a factor of 1000%.

I'm not PRO vax or ANTI vax. I find it interesting how so many people take a very emphatic, staunch, unwavering stand on one side or the other of this vax issue. As if somehow THEY HAVE FIGURED OUT and EVERYONE with a contrary perspective is crazy for not getting or getting the vax.

Take the AP news for ex: they state, "AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Not only is COVID-19 deadlier than the flu, but symptoms can be long-lasting, according to medical experts." They discredit THE OTHER so called "expert" Dr. Hodkinson. If you do a little research it appears this Dr. Hodkinson is as real, credentialed and credible as any other "expert".

This is NOT a black and white, get the vax or die scenario that SO MANY make out to be.

What we, the general public and EVEN THE "experts" know about the long term efficacy and SAFETY of these mRNA vaccines is a drop, what we DON'T KNOW is an ocean.

I see these as indisputable FACTS:

1. Covid is real and if you get it, it could make you very sick or even kill you.
2. Chances of surviving Covid are very high, probably 98+ percent IF you are otherwise healthy, not obese and younger than 60 years old.
3. These vaccines are still experimental on humans and people have been harmed and even died after getting the shot(s).
4. We don't TRULY know how many have been injured or killed in part due to government and media suppression of info and
data that may persuade people NOT to get the vaccines.

Either way, you role the dice. The more we see LEGIT reports of the vaccines causing harm or death, the more likely people will not get the shot(s). The question is, WHICH reports, data and "experts" will you choose to believe?

edit on 23-8-2021 by NaziriteWarrior because: correct phrasing

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join