It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Roger Hodkinson: "It's all been a pack of lies"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
duly filed under covid fear imo......

www.nhs.uk...

originally posted by: SeventhChapter
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

This is a pandemic of fear

The good doctor is absolutely right.

Fear is used to control humanity.
Very sophisticated operation.

Their narrative is crumbling

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Irishhaf

Keep digging that hole. My republican BFF’s whole family just got COVID. It ripped through her family fast. Her husband now has pneumonia. No one vaccinated in her fam. She did admit it’s contagious as hell. Keep it up though, your gonna lose folks to the obvious disinformation.

I'm soooooooo scared. LOL see what this mind control has done though? Your irrational fear turns you into a fear mongerer. "You're gonna lose" Lose what exactly?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The ones I know associated after the vaccine with blood clots or bad Pneumonia are roughly even with the number I know of who had the vax and are living now. I am suspecting placebo's were doled out to the ones not suffering now.

originally posted by: murphy22
The "Dr." Is right.

Basically it wasn't/isn't a "pandemic", by the true meaning of the word. Nobody has been stepping over dead bodies on their way to "the fields" to work.

The same people that push this, "it's a pandemic" nonsense? Are the same people that are saying Americans owning firearms is a pandemic. Which it is not.
The same people (B. Gates) saying there's to many mouths to feed. Now wants to save everyone? When the "pandimic" was helping them reach their goal of depopulation? Take the Vacs, which was NOT even a Vacs untill today. Even under threat, duress and coercion. Vacs nazis see no problem with this?

Yes. I have lost a family member to "Covid". But I've lost more family to car wreck, cancer, robbery/murder, "Medical malpractice", and other facts of life. Than I have Covid. It all about observation, which is real "science". Any intelligent person can do it.

Are you a pet? Or a free human? People are free to be cowards nowadays. Brave men and women died for their right to be. They also died for the brave, to remain brave.

How did we go from an individual 80 to 90-ish% survival rate from Covid, to a "pandemic" of covid? When the whole nation did exactly what the "geniuses" said?

If you want the Vaccine? Good on you, if you get it. If you don't get it? Good on you also.

Much like the word "pandimic" is being misused for political control of populations.

This whole "pandemic" "vacs" story, is a political version of a children's story, the ones children are told with an explained ending, ..."the moral of the story children, is be in bed at dusk, so the forest monsters don't get you".

The real moral is compliance by the teller of the tale....

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NaziriteWarrior

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Swo0p
The other side of the spectrum for those that want to do their own research and come to their own conclusions.

apnews.com...

I wouldn’t exactly call using the AP’s fact checking doing your own research, you are arriving at their conclusions.

I believe that Covid is a real thing but I believe that it is way overblown by a factor of 1000%.

I'm not PRO vax or ANTI vax. I find it interesting how so many people take a very emphatic, staunch, unwavering stand on one side or the other of this vax issue. As if somehow THEY HAVE FIGURED OUT and EVERYONE with a contrary perspective is crazy for not getting or getting the vax.

Take the AP news for ex: they state, "AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Not only is COVID-19 deadlier than the flu, but symptoms can be long-lasting, according to medical experts." They discredit THE OTHER so called "expert" Dr. Hodkinson. If you do a little research it appears this Dr. Hodkinson is as real, credentialed and credible as any other "expert".

This is NOT a black and white, get the vax or die scenario that SO MANY make out to be.

What we, the general public and EVEN THE "experts" know about the long term efficacy and SAFETY of these mRNA vaccines is a drop, what we DON'T KNOW is an ocean.

I see these as indisputable FACTS:

1. Covid is real and if you get it, it could make you very sick or even kill you.
2. Chances of surviving Covid are very high, probably 98+ percent IF you are otherwise healthy, not obese and younger than 60 years old.
3. These vaccines are still experimental on humans and people have been harmed and even died after getting the shot(s).
4. We don't TRULY know how many have been injured or killed in part due to government and media suppression of info and
data that may persuade people NOT to get the vaccines.

Either way, you role the dice. The more we see LEGIT reports of the vaccines causing harm or death, the more likely people will not get the shot(s). The question is, WHICH reports, data and "experts" will you choose to believe?

I consider this post a very fair assessment of what I am seeing.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

Keep digging that hole. My republican BFF’s whole family just got COVID. It ripped through her family fast. Her husband now has pneumonia. No one vaccinated in her fam. She did admit it’s contagious as hell. Keep it up though, your gonna lose folks to the obvious disinformation.

Another pack of lies.

The way you treat anybody on this site that doesnt share your brainwashed liberal view is so bad there is no way you have a BFF that is republican

My Aunt recently died from ALS. My Republican side of the family had a "Celebration of Life" for her. It was a family gathering. None of them are vaccinated, which is totally their right and their choice.

Guess what happened?

Everyone who attended the event got COVID.

Aaaaand...there it is.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

This is a pandemic of fear

Their narrative is crumbling

I dunno about that.

Things seem to be tightening much more.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The McCullough Protocol Hodkinson refers to in case anyone is interested.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

The other side of the spectrum for those that want to do their own research and come to their own conclusions.

apnews.com...

Quoting to keep it bumped.

Amazing how any hack with "Dr" in front of their name is immediately gobbled up by the antivax sheep if it fits their narrative.

A doctor literally lying on a call, being called out about the lie, and having some dubious business registered to a condo.

This is the "evidence" which lands in a front page thread.

"WoW tHiS iS pOwErFuL!!1"

Honestly.
edit on 25-8-2021 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

I'm soooooooo scared. LOL see what this mind control has done though? Your irrational fear turns you into a fear mongerer. "You're gonna lose" Lose what exactly?

He literally says it. In his post. You're gonna lose folks. Folks. People. Read properly.

Honestly the way you've all been played so expertly by online disinformation campaigns aimed at keeping you at risk is exasperating. And yet you believe you've got the facts. And when presented with testimony of actual harm, you respond with this tripe which is akin to something a teenage girl would write.

You're a wonderful example of Darwinism. You'd be the one riding the Titanic to the bottom of the sea insisting that drowning was a liberal conspiracy theory as salt water filled your lungs.
edit on 25-8-2021 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

apnews.com...

Amazing how any hack with "Dr" in front of their name is immediately gobbled up by the antivax sheep if it fits their narrative.

A doctor literally lying on a call, being called out about the lie, and having some dubious business registered to a condo.

Honestly.

Do you mean how many sheeple buy into the pronouncements of Tony Fauci?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: fencesitter85

apnews.com...

Honestly.

Do you mean how many sheeple buy into the pronouncements of Tony Fauci?

No, but that would make a damn sight more sense than some hack who is lying about his credentials.

But nice whataboutism as usual. It's all you people have.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindlessRationality

apnews.com...

They are really good at finding ways of blatantly lying. Take for instance the So called debunk of the chairman status at the Royal college.

The quote says that he was the chairman of the examination committee in pathology. Not the chairman of the Royal college itself.

AP news doesn't debunk him. It Says he wasnt the chairman of the entire institution which be wasn't but also he never said he was. That's....fact checking lol.

Pathetic. It's so bad. It's right on the article. Why did you not see that error on the page? I saw it right away.

From the article:

Some online posts referred to Hodkinson as a former chairman of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Hodkinson has never been chairman of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, the group said.

That literally is fact-checking. Arijeta fact-checked "Some online posts" that stated Hodkinson was a former chairman of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and that is not true.

That's not an error.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Some hospitals aren't admitting people and are sending them elsewhere because they are jammed packed with covid patients...Why no one talks about that is an issue too.

Some hospitals?........where?

Can you prove that?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejaybird

originally posted by: sciencelol

Another pack of lies.

The way you treat anybody on this site that doesnt share your brainwashed liberal view is so bad there is no way you have a BFF that is republican

My Aunt recently died from ALS. My Republican side of the family had a "Celebration of Life" for her. It was a family gathering. None of them are vaccinated, which is totally their right and their choice.

Guess what happened?

Everyone who attended the event got COVID.

Aaaaand...there it is.

And if they were vaccinated democrats they still would have caught it.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

It sounds like you're not sitting on the fence at all. It sounds like you are a member of the Cult of the Poisoned Mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join