It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci knowingly told doctors to use lethal unappoved medication Remdesivir

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I've always known that this is what is going on. The new disease developed for gain of function outsourced to Wuhan in China. The vaccines ready to go before the outbreak. Bill Gates (always in support of population control) involved. The faulty PCR tests that were turned up. The drop to zero of the regular Flu deaths. And now this.

I might have posted this before. If so it should be posted again.

TWatch Dr. Bryan Ardis tell Dr. Reimer Fuellmich how Anthony Fauci directed doctors across the USA to prescribe an unapproved drug to treat covid in hospital patients that caused organ shutdowns in tens if not hundreds of thousands of people in the USA. They died unnecessarily because of Fauci's depopulation agenda. You will learn about the criminal acts conducted by Fauci, HHS, and the CDC, and how the covid-jabs are going to harm children.ext

FAUCI KNOWINGLY TOLD DOCTORS TO USE LETHAL, UNAPPROVED MEDICATION REMDESIVIR: DEPOPULATING THE USA

More information links
edit on 20-8-2021 by Doctor Smith because: caps in title

edit on 20-8-2021 by Doctor Smith because: China

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith
More reasons to take your name off the donor list.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I don't see any links to more information, just more videos.

Is there any actual evidence sourced?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Check CNN if that's what your looking for. Most of those video's are doctors opinions. Looking for Biden's seal of approval or something?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
And his trashed hydroxychloroquin.
He parroted every phony study. The studies would wait until the patients were going down and they were deathly ill, then they gave them the hydroxychloroquin and zinc.
You need to use hydroxychloroquin early on. So he promoted remdesiver and help prevent hydroxychloroquin's use,, getting hydroxychloroquin outlawed as dangerous and deadly.

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I've always known that this is what is going on. The new disease developed for gain of function outsourced to Wuhan in China. The vaccines ready to go before the outbreak. Bill Gates (always in support of population control) involved. The faulty PCR tests that were turned up. The drop to zero of the regular Flu deaths. And now this.

TWatch Dr. Bryan Ardis tell Dr. Reimer Fuellmich how Anthony Fauci directed doctors across the USA to prescribe an unapproved drug to treat covid in hospital patients that caused organ shutdowns in tens if not hundreds of thousands of people in the USA. They died unnecessarily because of Fauci's depopulation agenda. You will learn about the criminal acts conducted by Fauci, HHS, and the CDC, and how the covid-jabs are going to harm children.ext

FAUCI KNOWINGLY TOLD DOCTORS TO USE LETHAL, UNAPPROVED MEDICATION REMDESIVIR: DEPOPULATING THE USA

More information links

edit on 20-8-2021 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
There are lots of safer ways to get the same action they thought rendesivour would treat. Here is a link.

The Kola thing comes from the bitter cola nut, the other chemicals are found in herbs and some foods and are bioavailable in those foods and herbs. So, coke syrup...I do not know if this chemical is still in coke, it is now a flavoring and I do not know if the chemistry is still there. The other chemicals are found in sage and parsley flakes and some is in some berries including strawberries.

www.researchsquare.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

It's Doctor Smith, is there ever?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Check CNN if that's what your looking for. Most of those video's are doctors opinions. Looking for Biden's seal of approval or something?

You said there was additional info. I asked if there was any data(evidence sourced) or just more videos.

Obviously, you're correct. I'm Don Lemon. Yet another sock account burned. I spent years building this one, damn it!

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Usually just bitchute videos.

I don't mind videos but think if your going to try and make a serious allegation there needs to be multiple format sources to cross reference.

a reply to: projectvxn

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Ksihkehe

It's Doctor Smith, is there ever?

Just Doctor sources as always. But doctors aren't a good enough source for your kind? Is there anyone left but shills on this site? What are you trying to do? Save everyone from multiple doctors opinions?

Just never click on my threads again. Unless you can make some case against the doctors opinion. If you can't understand a doctor talking right to your face. You would never be able or have the will to read any articles.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I question the legitimacy of your claims.

You regularly post misinformation on ATS and expect people to believe it without question.

When you are questioned you accuse those questioning you as being shills.

When you use these tactics you become extremely transparent.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

This guy is the right wing version of Rachel Maddow.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

More information links

"The owner has disabled comments on this video".

Says a lot.

Another one for the LOL bin?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

misinformation like what exactly? Show us an example.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

misinformation like what exactly? Show us an example.

All of your threads that are in the LOL bin, for example?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

This thread.

Edit:

You either need to do a better job of vetting the information you curate for us (many of which are now in the LOL/HOAX bins) or you can continue this performative charade. You fancy yourself a hero of sorts that somehow is up against "shills." When questioned for authenticity and supporting information you become immediately combative.

When many of your threads are invariably shown to be false information, what are we to make of YOUR intentions?
edit on 8 21 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I also question the legitimacy of these many and varied absurd threads.

There's at least 5 in the lol section now and God knows how many trashed due to them being absolute nonsense.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

"The owner has disabled comments on this video". Says a lot. Another one for the LOL bin?

Maybe you could prove the doctor isn't a real doctor or something tangible. But your kind never can. Says a lot about you.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I also question the legitimacy of these many and varied absurd threads.

There's at least 5 in the lol section now and God knows how many trashed due to them being absolute nonsense.

First you say. I don't have enough proof or any cross references. Then five minutes later you try to claim these endless threads with different doctors all agreeing is nonsense. A shill or a bot?

Their will be more tomorrow also. Because endless doctors are stepping up to the plate to put an end to this medical tyranny.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

"The owner has disabled comments on this video". Says a lot. Another one for the LOL bin?

Maybe you could prove the doctor isn't a real doctor or something tangible. But your kind never can. Says a lot about you.

"My kind"?

The fact that you have so many threads in the LOL bin says a lot, too. Does it not?

If you post something tangible, I might bother.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join