It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it anti-vax to be concerned? Magazine editor reports changes to period after Covid jab

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
www.rt.com...

These menstrual irregularities have been reported for months now here in the US. No surprise, women in Britain have experienced the same, but naturally, people don't want to talk about it.

My theory is that the effects on fertility and reproduction will have a greater long term effect on population growth than the short term effects of the shots.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Yep. You're anti-vax for even looking at this filthy propaganda.

When you encounter it you must close your eyes and plug your ears.

CDC recommends bucketing to help stop the spread of disinformation.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

That the mainstream media is utterly silent about this widespread phenomenon shows me the breadth of the scam. MSM enables and supports the scam.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Canada is all ready trying to convince people that this is nothing by advertising this "quiz" on Instagram, and probably other places.

As you can expect, there are no questions related to vaccines, or even changes in periods. It convinces you your period is normal by asking you tons of questions about other bleeding you experience, and one period question. 🙄🙄🙄

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
None of the women I know complained about that kind of problem.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
None of the women I know complained about that kind of problem.

About their period? Where can I find me one of these unicorns?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Has to be fake news.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

LOL thats what my ex friend does, I refuse to talk to her. She sides with violence and kidnapping of children for force vaccinations.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

LOL thats what my ex friend does, I refuse to talk to her. She sides with violence and kidnapping of children for force vaccinations.

You on about the debunked aussie thing?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I know 2 here in the US who experienced such problems, and I know 1 younger woman who took the clot shot in her first trimester and promptly miscarried.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Someone else here recently said we will begin to see some of the real undeniable effects starting in November (9 months after March, when the vaccine first started to be administered to the public).

Stay tuned folks!

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Honestly, up until recently, I've kind of laughed at all the vaccine fear just like I laugh at the Covid-19 fear, both sides always seemed kind of extreme to me, with little evidence to back their hyperbolic claims. But I strongly believe in free speech and free choice so I mostly avoided the vaccine issue, besides saying it shouldn't be mandatory.

However, I watched the video shared by IAMTAT about the damage to vital organs as a result of the Spike Protein and found it concerning. Then YouTube recommended me a video where Jimmy Dore describes his vaccine side effects to Joe Rogan and it lines up with the evidence provided in the first video. And just now I came across another video about a researcher who has found some very strange anomalies in the blood of vaccinated people, things she has never seen in her entire career.

I've also recently heard some bad things from people close to me who had the vaccine... and it has caused my attitude to shift quite a bit. From this point on I'm going to be much less dismissive of the people claiming to have adverse reactions. I'm also kind of glad I've refused to take the vaccine so far... it has created some much needed perspective, a good reminder that this truly is an experimental vaccine and any attempt to make it mandatory is extremely dangerous and ethically untenable.
edit on 20/8/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

In some places, like Portugal, the vaccination started before that. If I'm not mistaken, in Portugal it started in December.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

If you are interested in uncensored comments of those working in healthcare, check this out.

www.medscape.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well somebody here said it so it must be true!

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
There's no reasoning with antivaxxers.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Do you think for yourself, or just puke up what the MSM tells you?

I think that's a fair question due to the part where most aren't anywhere near "anti-vaxers", but instead are cautious of something brand new and untested. If you feel you know all about the vaccines, can you explain what the long term effects on the lymph nodes might be? Or if any damage to the immune system may occur? How well will this stuff work in 3 years? Will we need booster shots every few months? Once we make this mandatory, should we make all drugs mandatory? Once we force the public to wear masks all the time, and take the experimental drugs the government tells you to take, will they try to make other things mandatory? Is there any slippery slopes involved in any of this?

To be a blind follower of the government seems to be the stupid street direction in all this. The same government who is letting anyone who wants come into the country through the southern border, even if 10% or more are testing positive for covid. And then tells you how bad Texas is for covid, the same Texas where all these illegals are coming in at. Yea, to blindly follow that kind of leadership puts you in a category that should be laughed at, then pitied.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Funny, there are no answers from the vaxers except the ones in the official sails brochure.
edit on 8 20 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

top topics

join