It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MSM Outlets arent reporting What is Happening in Israel with The Vaxed.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The Mainstream News Media Outlets arent reporting What is Happening in Israel with The Vaxed.
If you go to google and search for what is happening elsewhere.
You would find it surprising that in Israel the situation is becoming interesting as there are more covid cases are rising.

The MSM are ignoring the situation in Israel. So why are they ignoring it? are they pushing the narrative to push vax passports? problary.

Or a narrative which MSM threatening its readers, audience either get vaxed and we can have our vax passports or we return to the lockdown this their illusion of the narrative.

Another reason why they arent largely reporting what is happening in Israel over the vaccination is if a majority of people and news audiences from both sides starts seeing what is happening over there.

A grim warning from Israel: Vaccination blunts, but does not defeat Delta

. Israel has among the world’s highest levels of vaccination for COVID-19, with 78% of those 12 and older fully vaccinated, the vast majority with the Pfizer vaccine. Yet the country is now logging one of the world’s highest infection rates, with nearly 650 new cases daily per million people. More than half are in fully vaccinated people, underscoring the extraordinary transmissibility of the Delta variant and stoking concerns that the benefits of vaccination ebb over time

edit on 19-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I see a lot of news about covid in Israel. Dr Fauci was just on tv saying that what we are seeing in Israel is why they are saying we need a booster.
isreal covid search at bing

In the search results is an article from 6 hours ago about a new mutation that just turned up there.
edit on 19 8 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

If a majority of vaxed already doesn't show up for the booster that should be interesting to witnessed. And it should be interesting to see how many of those who are already vaxed will line up for the booster shot and will say how they still trust the science.

If a majority doesn't show up for the booster shots they will have an issue and problem with the selling the booster shots.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Yep they blew the Moderna and Pfizer rethoric of how efficient it was, when Israel collected data from the cases within the population in their country.

Within 6 months the covid went down on protection, for those vaccinated, then when their hospitals started to get another wave of infections, their elderly were becoming the most vulnerable.

I been following their findings because let face it, CDC lap dogs and big pharma has no shown any darn data from the people that have the shots in he US, but they are very happy to spew lies and tell everybody that the ones getting sick are only unvaxed, and rare cases of "others".

Now we know what is going on, just more lies too keep reaping billions on useless shots.

CDC and pharma have a bandaid in the name of "boosters" but you will need them every 5 months., let see when people's brain starts to sip from the ears and noses with all the boosters.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Look at Iceland, they have over 90% vaccinated. HUGE spike in covid cases since the mass vaccination started: Iceland Covid Data

Obviously, vaccination is completely useless in stopping the infection or transmission. However, the number of severe cases is not as high, so maybe the vaccine does something good?

Based on those numbers it is clear that the vaccine doesn't do what it was promised to do: stop the infections and transmission.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Good ole fascist fauci, can not let a good thing go to waste, profits need to keep growing, with useless jabs. Because is going to be a bad ass variant just 5 months later, soo you need to keep shoving that crap until your body burst with nano crap.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Isn't it obvious? The MSM, governments and big pHARMa want everyone to get the jab. If it doesn't work or it kills people and they find out too soon in the game, people will stop getting the jab. When their family members die sometime thereafter from the jab, then the MSM, governments and big pHARMa will need to run. People will want justice or revenge, an eye for an eye. Can somebody be killed 6.9 billion times? I dunno? Better to try and run from a billion people than 7.9 billion, right?

When the bounties come up, lots will be ready ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The Israeli docs on the Israeli news outlets are already starting to ask some serious questions which i was surprised to see that. Most of the news outlets in Israel are very pro establishment.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Torlin

Remember the propaganda with the H1N1 vaxs?
Few adverse reactions to H1N1 vaccine

"They are very rare, but they are part of all mass vaccination campaigns and we expect to see a small number of them."

A dverse Events After Pandemic Flu A/H1N1 Vaccination In Children: Concern About Vaccine Safety

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Frankly I hope it does kill me so I don't have to live in this clown world.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

They went around that this time when the big pharma mobsters got immunity for wrong doings, the side effect of the covid jabs are worst but they still pushing them anyway.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Yes, Delta is more transmissible than Alpha. We know this.

Regarding the numbers from Israel: Here, I'll do the math for you even though it's pretty simple:

Let's say 10,000 Israelis who are tested each day. 650 infections gives a positivity rate of 4.5%, not unreasonable.

7,800 (78%) of them are vaccinated.

Let's say that 52% (more than 50%, right) of the cases are in the vaccinated group.

4% of the vaccinated group are infected. (338/7800 = 0.04)
14% of the unvaccinated group are infected (312/2200 = 0.14)

Which group is doing better?

I wonder which group has more in the hospital.

edit on 8/19/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I wonder which group has more in the hospital.

I'd say both of them ...... when compared to the Ivermectin group.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Cool. Let's see the data.

But are you sure neither group uses ivermectin?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

People can keep denying it, but it's real.

Have a look for yourself.

Here's some more information.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I denied something?

But there is this:

Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance.

I wonder if there might be some cherry picking of those studies. Nah, probably not.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

the unvaccinated are still far more likely to end up in the hospital or die

That's a key point of that article that should not be ignored. I don't think that lends itself to being fodder for anti-vaxxers in any way. Even with the breakthrough cases, it's still the smartest move to get the vaccine and likely a booster in the near future.

MSM has most certainly been covering it, even PBS. Link

Reports of athletes, lawmakers and others getting the coronavirus despite vaccination may sound alarming but top health experts point to overwhelming evidence that the shots are doing exactly what they are supposed to: dramatically reducing severe illness and death.

The best indicator: U.S. hospitalizations and deaths are nearly all among the unvaccinated, and real-world data from Britain and Israel support that protection against the worst cases remains strong. What scientists call “breakthrough” infections in people who are fully vaccinated make up a small fraction of cases.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Remember the band on the Titanic?

Keep playing!

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Remember the band on the Titanic?

How old do you think I am?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link