It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Shawn Brooks, vaccinated are not human and will die

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Serious question... why does there need to be so much overdramatized bull# from both sides of the argument about these shots? Why does there even need to be an argument in the first place? If the COVID-19 "vaccinations" are real vaccinations and not just misnamed experiments, then those who have chosen to get said "vaccine" shots really shouldn't have much to be concerned about when others decide not to get the same shot, right? You're protected, aren't you? Now the argument can be made "the vaccines help prevent serious illness and death, not infection, itself..." OK, well since it is now obvious that the "vaccines" don't actually prevent someone from being not only infected but contagious, then the vax-champs can't even argue that the unvaccinated are driving the new infections being seen nor can they argue that the unvaccinated are responsible for mutations. Mutations aren't dependent on symptoms, they simply require a host and clearly all those who have taken these jabs are still just as viable a host as those who haven't. If anything the significantly higher frequency of asymptomatic carriers seen amongst the vaccinated are the bigger concern because they're the ones quietly spreading their little packets of disease hither and fro while the unvaccinated at least realize "Aw hell, I feel like crap today... maybe I should stay home."

So, at the end of the day, it would be real nice if everyone would STFU and mind their own goddamned business, worrying about themselves rather than trying to dictate how everyone else should live. Of course that'll never happen because if there's one thing modern humans can't do it's mind their own business.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

That's an excellent point why not poison the vaccines already administered. My mental gymnastics is not prepared to answer that question. It's probably the money they are making from the Covid vaccine. Some of the CEOs of the vaccines became billionaires, so I guess get filthy rich and then kill millions of people is the idea. All the deaths and what that will entail will make the insurance companies filthy rich?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

I found this: web.archive.org...://www.miamioh.edu/ehs/news/2017/01/sean-brooks-book.html

I don't know if it is the same guy. I had to look up this URL on the wayback machine because the University has moved it somewhere else or removed it, but the wayback machine archived it. Sometimes links are too long and I'm not sure how to fix that so since it is short I will just post the whole blurb from January 2017 on Miami University of Ohio's website:

Miami alumni and EHS graduate, Sean Brooks, has written a second book on school violence and conflict resolution, Violence Among Students and School Staff: Understanding and Preventing the Causes of School Violence. In this new guide for educators, Brooks explores the origins of violent behavior and shows how teachers and administrators can stop a problem before it spirals out of control. Mr. Brooks earned his bachelor’s degree in health education from Miami, a master’s degree in education with a specialization in technology integration in the classroom from Walden University, and is now working toward his Ph.D. in education from the Richard W. Riley College of Education and Leadership at Walden University with a specialization in learning, instruction, and innovation. His first book, Where The Finger Points: A Teacher's Story of Violence in School and a Discussion of Who's Also Responsible, was published in 2015.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I found the full length board meeting!!! Sorry can't embed on a cell phone:

YouTube Link

Talawanda Board Meeting - August 16th, 2021

Parent/Community debate about school mask and vaccine guidelines

Pediatrician Jim Davis comes on at 26:38

Right after him

At 29:23 Shawn Brooks speaks... he represents the district of Oxford, OH not the school in the UK.

Still need to find out who this guy is.

ETA: Twitter thread where I found the full length: Twitter link

ETA 2: He's Dr. Sean McCalla Brooks of Oxford, OH...born in '81, registered Republican, job is listed as Service Occupation. Miami University is in Oxford, OH not Miami, FL.

So he's just a conspiracy theorist who came to the school meeting???
edit on 19-8-2021 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

the only thing i have to say about your post is that all the mutation were Identified before the vaccines even came out.

i posted this in another thread on the 3rd, funny thing the dates i posted with the name i copied and pasted came from the CDC web site. they are not there now for these 4. but it's there for others.

my post,

the way i understand there are four variants of concern in the U.S., and others of interest the 4 of concern are
Alpha, detected in the United States in December 2020. first detected in the United Kingdom.
Beta , detected in the United States in January 2021.first detected in South Africa in December 2020.
Gama, detected in the United States in January 2021. first identified in travelers from Brazil, who were tested during routine screening at an airport in Japan, in early January.
Delta, detected in the United States in March 2021. It was initially identified in India in December 2020.
My Post

before all the four about had this in the

from the page now,

WHO Label: Kappa
Pango Lineage: B.1.617.1 (Pango lineageexternal icon)a
Spike Protein Substitutions: (T95I), G142D, E154K, L452R, E484Q, D614G, P681R, Q1071H
Name (Nextstrainexternal icon)b: 20A/S:154K
First Identified: India – December 2020
Attributes:
Potential reduction in neutralization by some EUA monoclonal antibody treatments7, 14
Potential reduction in neutralization by post-vaccination se

notice the first identified. the 4 listed as concern was the same way then.

wonder why the bastards are hiding the date now?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

The variants seem to be isolated and identified months after they actually appear in a country. They seem to scan existing samples for the new variant and then retroactively identify the variant in an old sample. What I am getting at is that we don't know right now what (if any) variants are brewing in the "vaccinated" and we won't know for another couple of months or more... this is why you don't inject an experimental drug into a massive population, ESPCIALLY in the middle of a pandemic. It is why every previous vaccine has taken years of animal testing then years of discrete testing in selected individual humans before you confidently say the shots are safe and effective for use in the overall population.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Yup that's him, if the mods could change his name to Sean and not Shawn in the title that would be great, but not a big deal I guess.

The about author on his books on Amazon says he was a former teacher. I wonder why he is "former." Can't find anything on Google about his teaching experience. His whole book catalog seems to focus on school violence and even communism in school.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

You said "he said/says" like 13 times.

What does anyone ELSE say?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You said "he said/says" like 13 times.

What does anyone ELSE say?

Irrelevant...the thread is focusing on Dr. Sean Brooks at what Dr. Brooks said about vaccinations at the school board meeting. Dr. Brooks said all vaccinated people will die and Dr. Brooks has a PHD in education and writes books about school violence. The video is deemed a reliable source of information by Covid and vaccine conspiracy theorists encouraging people to not get vaccinated because Dr. Brooks claims it is certain death.

Is that ok I wrote Dr. Brooks every time instead of he?? Why is that even an issue, he vs Dr. Brooks? Lol

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I have 48 publications, including 23 books. I've studied health medicine, anatomy, and physiology for approximately 21 years.” He adds, “Dr Robert Malone, who created the messenger RNA [mRNA] vaccine has said no one should ever take these jabs ever, under any circumstance whatsoever — he created it! And he says, ‘Don't ever do it!’"

So the Dr. Shawn Brooks from your OP doesn't exist.

But,

You found this guy instead?

Obviously this was fake news. Not the guy they claimed he was. Nor are his credentials even close.

PHd at Oxford?

Oh, Oxford, Ohio? My bad.
edit on 8/19/2021 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

It's really Dr. Sean Brooks, at first everything I saw about his little speech they were calling him Dr. Shawn Brooks, no big deal, Shawn vs Sean....but he just got his education PHD a few years ago and I never found anything about publications, but books yes, he has a few all about school violence. Apparently he used to teach and speak in the US and Internationally. So he probably became a Covid anti vaxx nutter and showed up at this because he's from Oxford, OH, where this was, and went off on the vaccine.

If you watch the full length I posted people introduce themselves with more detail and he didn't.

He should be held accountable, this is the most far reaching claim there is...he said everyone would die from the vaccine amongst other health conditions. He went to the school and said your school is going to shut down and everyone is going to get sick and die.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Fryguy

We should at least be open enough to listen and take what he is saying in Consideration

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

preventing the vaccinated from donating blood would work against "the plot."

He's a dummy.
But we are not prevented from donating blood.
Blood Donation

Nor are we prevented from coming out at night to eat your brains.

edit on 8/19/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Yeah, Sean/Shawn really lost it. Sad that he embarrassed himself publicly. He did violence to rationality in a school, even. He claimed that vaccinated people cannot give blood, which is not true. He claimed that those who got the vaccine were no longer human, which is bizarre. He said some pretty weird things. I find the vaccine to be suspicious and dangerous, and the global shut downs to be horrific. But publicly saying crazy and easily disproved things does not help his cause for sure.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well the MSM are no longer mentioning the reports of Heart infmflations or BCs anymore they dont want to create more hesitancy.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Here is a link to Dr Shawn Brookes doctor and background information.

health.usnews.com...
edit on 20-8-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

originally posted by: game over man

He says the vaccinated will die in 6 months to 3-5 years.

Discuss

Well the 6 month mark has been and gone for many in the UK, we are approaching the 9month mark now, so I guess we will have to wait for the 3-5 year landmark next

Covid-19 vaccine: First person receives Pfizer jab in UK

8 December 2020 Margaret Keenan, who turns 91 next week, said the injection she received at 06:31 GMT

originally posted by: game over man

He said the jabs contain spike proteins and snap your RNA in half you are no longer human you are something else.

Did he say what, I hope ginger, he said Ginger please, As a ginger with ginger kids more people should be ginger, the world would be a happier place or does he mean these people are mutants, will they have powers? this could be beneficial such as invisibility or super speed.

So you already know out of many millions of people who took the jab but none died? You must be hooked in to some super cool global knowledge database.. Nice!

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The vaccines (and soon the boosters) are being pushed so hard by government, Doctors, and some Corporations, they have created a flash-point topic where one shouldn't exist.

Because the public is so gullible, those entities can create flash-point controversies within society, on almost any minor medical issue.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Wonder if it's this guy who had his Ohio teaching license revoked.

core.ode.state.oh.us...

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
So let's just hypothesis here for a moment...

If people who get the vaccines do actually die over the span of 6 months to 5 years, etc, Well currently when you type into google "world wide vaccination rate for covid 19" it comes up stating that 4.84 billions doses have been handed out and 1.87 billion currently have been double dosed.

Lets just say that nations whose populations are taking the mRNA vaccine, manage to get to 80% vaccinated, and then 80% of the population die within a 5 year period, Well there would be far too many houses in the world, far too many cars, it would be a massive breakdown in society I think.

Russia made their own vaccine which is the same type of tech as mRNA, making the spike protein. China has made their own one that is not mRNA tech. These countries are using inactivated virus vaccines: UAE, Peru, Argentina, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt, Chile, Indonesia, Brazil, Turkey, Philippines, China, Bahrain, Morocco.

I wonder if other countries would take advantage and invade for land.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join