It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It May be Easier for ‘Vaccinated’ to spread Delta than Jab-Free People

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This, from mRNA tech pioneer, Dr. Robert Malone on Twit recently.

According to Dr. Malone:

"I guess I need to say this again. Delta has an Ro of about 8, about 3x that of the Alpha (ref- CDC). With these leaky vaccines, if we were to have 100% vaccine uptake and perfect mask use we cannot stop the spread of Delta (ref- CDC).

- the current vaccines provide about 50-60% efficacy in protection from infection.
They are not fully protective.

- if you are vaccinated and become infected (“breakthrough”), the virus will replicate at the same or higher levels than if you were unvaccinated and then become infected.

- if you are vaccinated and then become infected, your risk of transmitting virus to someone else is quite high – remember, the Ro measures how likely you are to transmit the virus.

- if you are vaccinated and then become infected, your risk of developing severe disease or dying is better than if you were not vaccinated and then become infected with Delta.

- Therefore, if you are vaccinated and then become infected, you MAY have a higher risk of becoming a “superspreader” because you are less likely to show disease. This has not been measured, but it should be."

twitter.com...

So Dr. Malone is saying that, while "vaccinated" people may have a less chance of becoming infected by Delta...in breakthrough cases, they may also have a "better risk" of actually dying from the virus than the un-"vaccinated".

Dr. Malone is also saying that that the "vaccinated" who become infected, may be at a much higher risk than the un-"vaccinated" for transmitting the virus to others.

edit on 19-8-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2021 by IAMTAT because: Changed title due to ambiguous statement by Malone

edit on 19-8-2021 by IAMTAT because: Twit link added

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I read that just now as well. It's interesting and is something worth following but so far it's not adding up and hopefully it doesn't.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If the data is proven true by the Israeli scientist after using moderna and Pfizer, they are getting most of the vax in hospitals again.

Also the fight against DeSantis, that is showing that the elderly in nursing homes are getting sick and they are all double vaxed, the fact that is happening and the media is attacking DeSantis because the raises in covid cases in the state and he trying to find treatments for those getting sick again.

Rather than waiting for more boosters. As of today hospitals and clinic in Florida are offering the jabs, but the media is not going to tell you this.

If we pay attention, lately fascist fauci and the CDC are not talking much, but they are ready to keep injecting people with boosters.

The biggest warning sign of all was when the CDC lap dogs were telling everybody to mask up even if they had the jab, why? because they still can get sick.

And yes vaxed are dying from covid still. In my neck of the woods we know of a few that had died after vaxed with covid, yes no very healthy people to begin with.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I was following the chain until it suddenly leapt to "more likely to be severely ill" that does not necessarily follow from the progression.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I was following the chain until it suddenly leapt to "more likely to be severely ill" that does not necessarily follow from the progression.

I am curious about that point, as well.
It needs more explanation.

By saying "your risk of developing severe disease or dying is better than"...by "better" is he meaning to say LESS risk or HIGHER risk?

However, Malone is also saying the virus may replicate at a higher rate in "vaccinated".

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
No, he is saying that if you are vaccinated you could still contract the virus, but you are less likely to develop symptoms (and even less so to die!) and this means, because you'll be unaware you have it, you may be at higher risk of spreading it to other people.

In other words, even if you are vaccinated, take precautions - wear a mask - to protect other people.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Maybe if we just shut things down for a couple weeks to "flatten the curve", then everything will be okay again.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Someone mentioned this theory a while ago and everyone was saying they need a tin hat. Notice a trend?

Previously

Germaphobe = crazy
Question Vaccines = antiVax
Question Government or Pharma = tin hat

There is only one group that is looking Crazy to me and those are the people that
Fully trust the government or big Pharma!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

SO, not that I would do it... but can we get in the faces of the vaccinated and scream at them that they have already killed grandma???

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Here's an article I read this morning that basically describes the same thing, adding that herd immunity may not be achievable.

From The Guardian (UK):

www.theguardian.com...

Headline:
Jabbed adults infected with Delta ‘can match virus levels of unvaccinated

Fully vaccinated adults can harbour virus levels as high as unvaccinated people if infected with the Delta variant, according to a sweeping analysis of UK data, which supports the idea that hitting the threshold for herd immunity is unlikely...

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22
Here's an article I read this morning that basically describes the same thing, adding that herd immunity may not be achievable.

From The Guardian (UK):

www.theguardian.com...

Headline:

Fully vaccinated adults can harbour virus levels as high as unvaccinated people if infected with the Delta variant, according to a sweeping analysis of UK data, which supports the idea that hitting the threshold for herd immunity is unlikely...

Dr. Malone suggests "vaccinated" may have and spread even higher levels of the virus than the un-"vaccinated".

if you are vaccinated and become infected (“breakthrough”), the virus will replicate at the same or higher levels than if you were unvaccinated and then become infected.

(emphasis mine)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Since re-infections are rare, according to the CDC, the more that catch and recover from Covid-19, the better.

The problem is many of them will not know they had it, and will continue to needlessly get those potentially dangerous, experimental vaccine booster shots.

If the government really wanted this Covid hysteria/pandemic to end, they'd make antibody tests as accessible and free as Covid-19 tests are.
edit on 8/19/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Encia22

From The Guardian (UK):

www.theguardian.com...

Headline:

Dr. Malone suggests "vaccinated" may have and spread even higher levels of the virus than the un-"vaccinated".

if you are vaccinated and become infected (“breakthrough”), the virus will replicate at the same or higher levels than if you were unvaccinated and then become infected.

(emphasis mine)

That was the plan, wasn't it?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I figure if The Guardian says it is even, that means the vaccinated carry a much higher viral load.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Is a reason why, those that are covid positive are counted as covid cases, but nowhere you can find anything on how many are actually vax people.

CDC, the government and big pharma have a good game playing with numbers to deceive people.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
And I forgot to add, is not available test for on site testing of the soo called Delta variant, for what we know this could even be the same covid is been infecting people all along, but because the jabs stop working if they ever worked at all, something needed to be created to blame it for the infections among vaxed.

But hey is all the unvaxed fault, they are the ones infecting everybody and the vaxed too.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
So by the same logic, it's being admitted that vaccinated individuals get less sick, in order to be spreading it without being aware?

You guys gotta pick a narrative and stick to it!

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
No, he is saying that if you are vaccinated you could still contract the virus, but you are less likely to develop symptoms (and even less so to die!) and this means, because you'll be unaware you have it, you may be at higher risk of spreading it to other people.

In other words, even if you are vaccinated, take precautions - wear a mask - to protect other people.

Mebbe take your icky sickies mitigating sketchy Therflu shot, and put your own masks on instead?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I think it's clumsily worded. "risk is better" means to say "you have less risk/are in a better position" than unvaccinated where suffering serious illness is concerned.

Here's my thoughts on all of this today... despite the ridiculous finger pointing and blame game trying to accuse the unvaccinated of not only keeping the pandemic going, but being responsible for the mutations and variants, it would seem logically that we are in a LOT more risk of the vaccinated being responsible for newer and more dangerous variants. The vaccine doesn't need symptoms to mutate, it needs hosts. If these misnamed "vaccines" aren't preventing infections, then they are providing the playing field needed for mutations and if the carriers are asymptomatic versus the unvaccinated, then the vaccinated are spreading COVID like wildfire and making even more playing fields for mutations.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The info on the mRNA vaccines is all over the place, from what I surmise it works for about half the people to stop them from getting really sick with Delta, but it could make some people have worse outcomes.

I can't take it for incompatibility reasons. But from reading about it and the fact that it was never tested properly, I probably would not have taken the mRNA vaccine even if I was tolerant. I would consider the Jansen vaccine if I wasn't allergic to the ingredients in it too...but I am so it is not an option.

I still have a decent immune system so I am not worried, I am sixty five, if I get covid....I get it. If I die, oh well, it is all downhill now anyway. I just did the brakes and brakelines on a car we gave to the granddaughter and it sucked, I am getting too old for that kind of stuff. Dying doesn't sound too bad, but I am not going to take a medicine that I am aware of will possible cause me to get sick and die. I have been at the auto store for four days in the road, one of those jobs where everything that can go wrong goes wrong. But it is now finished, just got to have someone get into the car and then look for leaks from fittings and it is done. Once the car is up I might as well do an oil change, got the oil and filter from a while back. Only take maybe a half hour or so to do, only three grease fittings. My sixty seven buick is a dead horse on top of the heavy duty scissor lift....need to find a different place for that so I can use it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join