It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majority of Canadians support mandatory vaccines, say COVID-19 a top election issue: poll

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   
This is a great example govt/MSM based propaganda

Majority of Canadians support mandatory vaccines, say COVID-19 a top election issue: poll

The Ipsos poll conducted exclusively for Global News found that 80 per cent or more of those surveyed support mandatory vaccines for healthcare workers, teachers and public servants. Just over 80 per cent said requiring proof of vaccination for train or air travellers was also a good idea.

Here's why the poll is pure crap and propaganda.

That's despite 32 per cent of respondents saying the Liberals have the best plan for Canada's post-pandemic future. No other party -- including the Conservatives and NDP -- cracked 20 per cent support.

Ah so 32% claim that Liberals have the best plan for Canada's post-pandemic future. No other party comes close? really now? are the same 32% who claim that the Canadian liberals have the best plan for Canada's post-pandemic future. The same ones who said they support the mandatory vaccines?

I would say problary but again such polls dont reflect the reality when you talk to people on the ground. The fact that you had a fake skewed poll claiming that requiring proof of vaccination for train or air travellers was also a good idea.

You know then that these such polls are nothing more then crap. I am sure these same news media outlets will come out with a new skewed poll showing these same 80% are in favor of booster shots as a good idea to

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
As expected. Its a skewed poll while ignoring the rising covid vaxed cases in Israel.

"What the data is showing is that if people think there's a public debate among Canadians about how one should be dealing with COVID-19 when it comes to vaccines, there really is no debate," said Darrell Bricker, CEO of Ipsos Public Affairs

A fake narrative based on a fake, skewed poll. To push a narrative.
"People think that vaccines should be ubiquitous, and they think that they should be directed and even mandatory."

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   
FAKE mews

on some guitar forums no one wants to take this fkn poison
edit on 0800000019442021-08-19T03:44:19-05:00441908am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Even on Global News own twitter page even the vaxed are saying no booster shots. The msm will have a rude awaking soon some people even vaxed can see through this crap.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: musicismagic

Even on Global News own twitter page even the vaxed are saying no booster shots. The msm will have a rude awaking soon some people even vaxed can see through this crap.

at first it was all gun hoo, lets take the vax
but after some on the forums reported that their loved ones or friends had past away ( this took 2 months of understanding), hard to change that the vax was and still is safe, but the tide has changed.

When your band member who has 2 shots and suddenly dies of a heart attack, ( this is not only one case but many cases now world wide ) it is time to rebel.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I've come to the conclusion that these "supposed polls" are all fake polls to push through an Agenda of some kind.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
This "How to Lie With Statistics " is freaking rampant.
Anyone and everyone can do it. Most won't even bother to question it,or do their own research.
From what I'm seeing here in Canada, a majority are saying NO to a national vaxx pass, or even a local pass in their own province.
BTW...go purple.PPC all way.đź’ś

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   

The liberal party is so despised for imposing their cooties 19 agenda they were handed a crushing defeat in our NS provincial election this week. Liberals (who fuction like american democrats) lost for the 1st time since 2009 to the PC who are sadly the same as the liberal. Neither will do anything for Canadian citizens beyond robbing us blind or worse. Rioting in the streets followed. I dismisseed my dr yesterday because he tried to bully me into getting the vax. Canada's furious over the crushing impositions our hateful leaders are forcing into our lives.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConcernedCanadian

The liberal party is so despised for imposing their cooties 19 agenda they were handed a crushing defeat in our NS provincial election this week. Liberals (who fuction like american democrats) lost for the 1st time since 2009 to the PC who are sadly the same as the liberal. Neither will do anything for Canadian citizens beyond robbing us blind or worse. Rioting in the streets followed. I dismisseed my dr yesterday because he tried to bully me into getting the vax. Canada's furious over the crushing impositions our hateful leaders are forcing into our lives.

Are you talking about the rioting in Halifax yesterday? That wasn't about election results.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
This is a great example govt/MSM based propaganda

The Ipsos poll conducted exclusively for Global News found that 80 per cent or more of those surveyed support mandatory vaccines for healthcare workers, teachers and public servants. Just over 80 per cent said requiring proof of vaccination for train or air travellers was also a good idea.

Here's why the poll is pure crap and propaganda.

That's despite 32 per cent of respondents saying the Liberals have the best plan for Canada's post-pandemic future. No other party -- including the Conservatives and NDP -- cracked 20 per cent support.

Ah so 32% claim that Liberals have the best plan for Canada's post-pandemic future. No other party comes close? really now? are the same 32% who claim that the Canadian liberals have the best plan for Canada's post-pandemic future. The same ones who said they support the mandatory vaccines?

I would say problary but again such polls dont reflect the reality when you talk to people on the ground. The fact that you had a fake skewed poll claiming that requiring proof of vaccination for train or air travellers was also a good idea.

You know then that these such polls are nothing more then crap. I am sure these same news media outlets will come out with a new skewed poll showing these same 80% are in favor of booster shots as a good idea to

I think most of us here know that polls are always used in this way to create a perception as that sways certain people to change their opinion as it is phycology 101. Think about this, If 80% truly supported mandatory vaccinations they would have never have had to make it mandatory in the first place to reach their so called " herd immunity" now would they ?
That 80% would have lined up for it long ago all by themselves making it a moot point to go through all the trouble of making it mandatory.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 19 Aug 2021 05:50:06 -05002120218America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

It wasn't about the homeless either. You go downtown to support the homeless you bring bags of food, clothes, blankets, personal care items. Didn't see anything like that at all. Saw jugs of milk but that wasn't to hand out. They used the milk to wash away teargas. Smart. Also zip to do with the tent city folks. The news also falsely reported police weren't wearing ID. Lots of false info out there and suppression.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

The polls are BS.

They've been showing a majority in favour since the beginning.

People are starting to see through the facade.

My Union is letting us decide for now.

Corporations may change that with pressure, then, I'll go freelance, F em.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

It wasn't about the homeless either. You go downtown to support the homeless you bring bags of food, clothes, blankets, personal care items. Didn't see anything like that at all. Saw jugs of milk but that wasn't to hand out. They used the milk to wash away teargas. Smart. Also zip to do with the tent city folks. The news also falsely reported police weren't wearing ID. Lots of false info out there and suppression.

I watched the videos. I realize it wasn't just about the homeless. It was a spillover of frustration from the past 2 years or more and tearing down the camps was just the thing that tipped the scales. I saw the cop named for pepper spraying the girl.I saw groups for many different causes rush down to draw attention to themselves. Not any of these people would have stood in the street and said anything if there wasn't a platform provided with police and cameras around for them to do so. But it wasn't about the results of the election. We don't have a PPC candidate here,and the red had to go. What else could we do?
edit on 19-8-2021 by AccessDenied because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

It was planned. I kinda figured it out whe notice went out the day before that my workplace was a potential target and bullet proof glass measurements were taken for my office window.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

It was planned. I kinda figured it out whe notice went out the day before that my workplace was a potential target and bullet proof glass measurements were taken for my office window.

Are you near the Park where the camps were dismantled? I heard the residents were given notice to vacate earlier in the week. So other groups caught wind of it and planned a big riot/protest.
That's honestly disgusting.
And bulletproof glass is extreme for Hali.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
In my personal anecdotal experience the people pushing hardest is the elderly my in laws and their parents for example are pro passport out of fear. To my wife’s grandfather I am to stupid to understand the benefits it would bring and from grandma she just wants to be safe.

They are old and are hypocrites. They have lived their entire lives according to one set of rules and now on the twilight of their life just before they slip out of this mortal coil they wish to change the whole game.

He looked me dead in the face at Sunday dinner and said if I get sick I shouldn’t get medical aid because I am unvaccinated…..for ANY issue. I blew up and it was a whole thing…. I was surprised tho because the family actually took my side. I didn’t start it but I finished it as they put it.

You see he has prostate and colon cancer. So I made the point should I pick apart his life and make a judgment based of his personal actions to decide on a point at which arbitrarily I should decided that due to his action or inaction we should revoke his ass and dick cancer treatments…..I didn’t have much else to say after that neither did he. We just ate quite.

edit on 19-8-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Tip of the iceberg for what's headed our way. Bullet proofing is a necc. I'm in halifax. Thinking of leaving. The country.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian

The office building you work at was designated as a "target" of this demonstration, I would barely call it a riot.. and in response, the office managers... measured the windows for bulletproof glass? 🤔 Effective.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Tip of the iceberg for what's headed our way. Bullet proofing is a necc. I'm in halifax. Thinking of leaving. The country.

I've noticed so much of this anonymous propaganda about guns here lately and I can't help but wonder who's behind it?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Just means I get the good glass and you'll have to learn how to duck quick.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join