It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majority of Canadians support mandatory vaccines, say COVID-19 a top election issue: poll

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

One mans annonymous propaganda is another mans email. Just depends...

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConcernedCanadian
a reply to: AccessDenied

Tip of the iceberg for what's headed our way. Bullet proofing is a necc. I'm in halifax. Thinking of leaving. The country.

I assume the outcome of the federal election and whatever pandemic measures follow that might be a deciding factor for you. You are not alone in your thoughts but considering this is a global issue, where to go becomes questionable.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
To a place you've never heard of.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

To a place you've never heard of.

I don't blame you.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Just means I get the good glass and you'll have to learn how to duck quick.

Sounds more like: You're worried about nonexistant guns, and I'm not.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

If I'd placed the order that would be true. FYI, it's not actually my office building.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I believe these figures, it matches the sentiment of people I deal with daily. The people that disagree are mostly young people who are being hit hard by the virus at the moment. It is what it is.

a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Pollsters lying again, nobody I know supports mandatory vaccines. This is just pre-election bs to be used as part of the support framework for Trudeau rigging elections a third time.

Actually, if I saw a poll that stated 93% of Canadians would like to see Trudeau jailed for life or hanged by the neck until dead, that would actually be reality. However, in this age of government bought and paid for propaganda, I don't think this poll will be run on TV, radio or print.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/19.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

I've come to the conclusion that these "supposed polls" are all fake polls to push through an Agenda of some kind.
Me too a thousand stars for comments like this one.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
So the homeless survived Covid without vaccines or masks at least there if not everywhere on Earth.

originally posted by: AccessDenied

It wasn't about the homeless either. You go downtown to support the homeless you bring bags of food, clothes, blankets, personal care items. Didn't see anything like that at all. Saw jugs of milk but that wasn't to hand out. They used the milk to wash away teargas. Smart. Also zip to do with the tent city folks. The news also falsely reported police weren't wearing ID. Lots of false info out there and suppression.

I watched the videos. I realize it wasn't just about the homeless. It was a spillover of frustration from the past 2 years or more and tearing down the camps was just the thing that tipped the scales. I saw the cop named for pepper spraying the girl.I saw groups for many different causes rush down to draw attention to themselves. Not any of these people would have stood in the street and said anything if there wasn't a platform provided with police and cameras around for them to do so. But it wasn't about the results of the election. We don't have a PPC candidate here,and the red had to go. What else could we do?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
So the homeless survived Covid without vaccines or masks at least there if not everywhere on Earth.

It wasn't about the homeless either. You go downtown to support the homeless you bring bags of food, clothes, blankets, personal care items. Didn't see anything like that at all. Saw jugs of milk but that wasn't to hand out. They used the milk to wash away teargas. Smart. Also zip to do with the tent city folks. The news also falsely reported police weren't wearing ID. Lots of false info out there and suppression.

I watched the videos. I realize it wasn't just about the homeless. It was a spillover of frustration from the past 2 years or more and tearing down the camps was just the thing that tipped the scales. I saw the cop named for pepper spraying the girl.I saw groups for many different causes rush down to draw attention to themselves. Not any of these people would have stood in the street and said anything if there wasn't a platform provided with police and cameras around for them to do so. But it wasn't about the results of the election. We don't have a PPC candidate here,and the red had to go. What else could we do?

I have no proof of that whatsoever, nor was I claiming it. To be honest my comment was borderline off topic on a local level.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

...Here's why the poll is pure crap and propaganda....

Glad we can spot it, but the bad news might be, maybe, that they're not even really trying anymore.

All parties, and all candidates : pure crap and propaganda.

They don't even offer any semblance of variety anymore.
No real peoples candidates, just fake Peoples-Party™ arseholes, recycled from other parties.

Get someone like Rocco Galati or Denis Rancourt to run : then there may be a little more interest...
But good smart people don't run fir political office...

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I have no proof of that whatsoever, nor was I claiming it. To be honest my comment was borderline off topic on a local level.

File this under "things that make you go Hmmmm?!?"
I haven't heard a peep about the homeless dying off have you? That was the point. They still have tent city's everywhere I look in the newspaper articles online, they seem to still exist with poor conditions in a so called "epidemic". They are a sad state of each city these homeless camps Still after all this so called deadly pandemic, they reside in each city. They didn't die off from this fakedemic, nor were accused of being super spreaders.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I haven't heard a peep about the homeless dying off have you? That was the point. They still have tent city's everywhere I look in the newspaper articles online, they seem to still exist with poor conditions in a so called "epidemic". They are a sad state of each city these homeless camps Still after all this so called deadly pandemic, they reside in each city. They didn't die off from this fakedemic, nor were accused of being super spreaders.

I have an acquaintance that works directly with the homeless in the shelter system. The rates of Covid infection are no different than the general population. But one must remember that these people mostly stick to themselves, the general population shuns them and keeps even more than 6 feet away,and for the most part they are outdoors in the fresh air unmasked. I definitely understand your point though.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I drive by the soup kitchens and shelters every day practically and they guys are hand in hand outside in packs smoking/hanging out. They are a community.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I drive by the soup kitchens and shelters every day practically and they guys are hand in hand outside in packs smoking/hanging out. They are a community.

True enough.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I have an acquaintance that works directly with the homeless in the shelter system. The rates of Covid infection are no different than the general population. But one must remember that these people mostly stick to themselves, the general population shuns them and keeps even more than 6 feet away,and for the most part they are outdoors in the fresh air unmasked. I definitely understand your point though.

So, you do know they didn't drop like flies because truly no one did. Hardly anyone has died from this after they walked back the data.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
This is a great example govt/MSM based propaganda

Majority of Canadians support mandatory vaccines, say COVID-19 a top election issue: poll

The Ipsos poll conducted exclusively for Global News found that 80 per cent or more of those surveyed support mandatory vaccines for healthcare workers, teachers and public servants. Just over 80 per cent said requiring proof of vaccination for train or air travellers was also a good idea.

Here's why the poll is pure crap and propaganda.

That's despite 32 per cent of respondents saying the Liberals have the best plan for Canada's post-pandemic future. No other party -- including the Conservatives and NDP -- cracked 20 per cent support.

Ah so 32% claim that Liberals have the best plan for Canada's post-pandemic future. No other party comes close? really now? are the same 32% who claim that the Canadian liberals have the best plan for Canada's post-pandemic future. The same ones who said they support the mandatory vaccines?

I would say problary but again such polls dont reflect the reality when you talk to people on the ground. The fact that you had a fake skewed poll claiming that requiring proof of vaccination for train or air travellers was also a good idea.

You know then that these such polls are nothing more then crap. I am sure these same news media outlets will come out with a new skewed poll showing these same 80% are in favor of booster shots as a good idea to

Crowd anger over Covid-19 rules and restrictions causes Canada President Trudeau to cancel an event, out of fear of being beat up and stomped on.

Source: gettr.com...

Canadians are smart, with their attempt to force changes before the brutal Winter arrives.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join