It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I’m Not Getting a Flu Shot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This is a good lengthy article.
Which was made in 2015 It goes onto say how there are no more then 200+ flu like viruses all around us. Imagine getting booster shots ever now then and still in some vaxed you would be getting infected.

Each year people ask me if I’m getting a flu shot. Each year my answer is that I’m not. Should youget one? I don’t know the answer to that because I don’t know you. Neither do the politicians who make the recommendations for flu shots. This year’s hot item is the H1N1 (swine) flu. We’ve had bird flu, Hong Kong flu and many others that come and go, and have for centuries if not millions of years. In fact, each year there are 200 or more types of flu viruses around us.

What the author had said is quite true.

edit on 18-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

You’re choosing artificial immunity over natural immunity

What's the difference?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Seriously? that is your response? this article wasn't written by an anti vaxxer either.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   
i`ve never got a flu shot and i haven`t been sick in over 20 years, i`m not saying there is a corralation i`m just expressing my personal life experiences.and i`m not getting the mrna gene therapy injection either.
edit on Wed, 18 Aug 2021 02:09:35 -050035vp229x2021-08-18T02:09:35-05:00 by rsvpzxc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Seriously?
Yes. Why did you delete it, btw?

this article wasn't written by an anti vaxxer either.
Could have fooled me.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You’re choosing artificial immunity over natural immunity

What's the difference?

Quite clearly, one is artificial .... and one is natural .... jeez mate lift your game.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Artificial antibodies? Nah, vaccines don't do that.

Monoclonal antibodies, now that is artificial. Do those people in Florida know this?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Now now, terms terms terms;

artificial immunity over natural immunity, nobody mentioned antibodies. As you well know there's a difference between catching a virus, developing a disease and subsequently developing antibodies and that other artificial experiment.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Yes. In the former you have to get sick.
edit on 8/18/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

And 80% of people will barely notice. The vulnerable can risk the experiment, or get their doctor to prescribe Ivermectin early on if they develop symptoms.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I was told not to , a long time ago , by a very respected GP of near 40 years practice .
As he retired years ago , I cannot ask about this new COVID vaccine(s) .
For now I will treat it the same.

edit on 8/18/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   
if the "vaccine" is "safe and effective" why are the pharma companies immune from law suits? why won`t they stand behind their product that they claim is safe and effective ,but isn`t fda approved. I know the answer do you?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The flu jab appears to fight Covid

If the Covid shots aren’t for you, then get the flu shot

All these makes me think that the government either knows way less Or way more then they are letting on

medicalxpress.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I've gotten the flu shot a few times in my life, usually when these panic mobs harassed me into it.

I've had the flu exactly once in my adult life.

The last time I got a flu shot, I was sick through flu season, through winter, through spring, and through summer- right back into flu season again.
Apparently you can't get the flu if you're sick the whole year.

Never again.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I got the second dose last Monday. It kicks like a mule, got all same symptoms I had with the virus, today I started filling better, fever is gone but nausea, body pain (now less) and breathing problems still there (I have asthma and arthritis), what a ride folks.

I guess now I got artificial immunity and natural immunity and thinking about the booster shot coming soon. I don't feel bulletproof yet but wearing a mask, like superheroes in comics.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The Johnson and Johnson jab looks better than the mrna ones, kinda more like a corona flu shot thing. When I have to get the jab I will be looking for the JJ. If one has to get it, it seems a like the lesser evil.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
As far as England goes, you cannot choose which one you have……

www.nhs.uk... Pe8t-i2klNc2ckrfDarpr6pWRuEAZxoC-v8QAvD_BwE

a reply to: paytaplay

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

And for the super slow folks, once you get sick, and live through it, you have the antibodies the natural way. So after you recover from Covid, the shot is pointless. (no pun intended)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

And for the super slow folks, once you get sick, and live through it, you have the antibodies the natural way. So after you recover from Covid, the shot is pointless. (no pun intended)

That immunity after covid-19 doesn't last forever. Getting sick every 6 months is worse than the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: network dude

That immunity after covid-19 doesn't last forever. Getting sick every 6 months is worse than the vaccine.

how long does it last?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join