It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do the Taliban fit into the NWO?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
As the title says, can anybody explain how the Taliban fit into the NWO and the NWO's greater agenda?

Are the Taliban part of the NWO, are they an enemy of the NWO, or are they simply too small a player for the NWO to bother with?

We know that the Taliban are ideologically opposed to groups like ISIS, and that they're only pragmatic allies with countries like Iran and Pakistan who oppose the NWO, and that they don't really cooperate with them except when they have common interests (Such as fighting ISIS), but they're also not particularly friendly with countries that are part of the NWO agenda.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

How do you prove everything you claim "we know" ?? 😼

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

How do you prove everything you claim "we know" ?? 😼

Seriously?

Most of this is pretty basic stuff, do you want to source water being wet as well?

I'll humor you: www.bbc.co.uk... for example.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

That's a strange question considering that all of these Muslim terrorist groups have at least one common goal:

To kill infidels and strengthen Islam by all means. They want their own NWO but I expect TBTP to tolerate them because currently they are useful to them. It's one of their fear-tools, why eradicate it, just keep them in place or help them out so they won't vanish.

Without the global help of alphabet agencies they would be gone by now. We remember how this all started in Afghanistan decades ago by arming them so they may wreak havoc on the Russian border.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Like This.....🤓

So are the Taliban competing with the NWO, or aiding them, in regards to opium.

Given the NWO's history with synthetics ...

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

That's a strange question considering that all of these Muslim terrorist groups have at least one common goal:

To kill infidels and strengthen Islam by all means. They want their own NWO but I expect TBTP to tolerate them because currently they are useful to them. It's one of their fear-tools, why eradicate it, just keep them in place or help them out so they won't vanish.

Without the global help of alphabet agencies they would be gone by now. We remember how this all started in Afghanistan decades ago by arming them so they may wreak havoc on the Russian border.

You're playing mix and match. For example TPDB and the NWO are competing groups.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
They fit in really well. The Taliban demanded face coverings, of at least half their citizens, this even before COVID. They destroy statues, approve of child genital mutilation and pedophilia, would like to execute all their opposition, are anti-Christian authoritarians, that also like to grab guns. If anything, they sound like solid Democrats, to me.

edit on 17-8-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I don't think they do fit into the NWO , if anything they're an irritant to it as they have no influence over the Taliban.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Taliban are a terrorist organization they do not belong anywhere and are part of nothing soo nope they are just terrorist that are chanting the dead of America again but CNN thinks they are friendly.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Taliban are super religious and are against opium production.
We were there protecting the opium fields from the Taliban.

But we have fentanyl now and we don't need them anymore.
Also, we really need our troops back here (for some reason)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Albert Pike a 33rd degree Mason, one of the founding fathers of modern masonry in America, and head of the Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, as well as the Grand Commander of North American freemasonry in 1859 wrote a letter to Giuseppe Mazzini explaining how the three world wars would start. This is explanation of the third:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic world. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other."

Looks like the Islamic world is much more equipt to fight now.

edit on 17-8-2021 by AncientHeru because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Not me, 100,000 other people that aren't "assumable" 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AncientHeru

Please source this letter.
I am interested.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
You're making this a semantic thing totally ignoring the rest of my post while not capable of providing cold hard evidence of what bemoan is wrong in my post.

Prove to me / us that "TPDB and the NWO are competing groups". Please start by defining who "TPTB" and who the "NWO" is and explain why they compete with each other.

Last time I checked, TPTB and NWO are two loose terms used, it surprises me you will provide me with a list of names and or companies so you can prove your point but I will eagerly await it.

That is, if you're not just nitpicking to avoid adressing my post, but could not let it go unanswered either. I guess the claim above is as impulsive as your reaction.

But I will wait for your explanation

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AncientHeru

They may have weapons but to tell the truth, US may not have a president right now, but it only takes a campaign of bombings for a week and the Taliban in Afghanistan will be decimate to rubble.

You know I hated the Bush administration but darn this Crap going on in Afghanistan now would never be even a story if another Bush was in power right now.

Is a big difference with the real Political power heads presidents from the dummy puppets ones. We are on a dummy puppet state right now.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

estimates have The Taliban making upwards to $1 Billion a year from the Afghan opium trade 😃

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And China is a happy buyer right now, with plenty of US dollars to spend.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

ia601900.us.archive.org...

PDF to the actual letter.

Several sources and various opinions are online.

Hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

No they are not

Taliban are involved in all facets, from poppy planting, opium extraction, trafficking to charging smugglers export fees.

There were also article on telegraph that Taleban is planning to flood heroin to US and Europe
Link

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join