It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't let them do this!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hello ATS. I never, ever, ever thought, not in a bajillion years, that I'd be writing this thread!

We are seeing, in the aftermath of the Afghanistan debacle, a shift that can not be allowed to happen - it really must be stopped. The world is gearing itself to ACCEPT a Taliban government. I'm absolutely not kidding, I wish I was. We have become SO extreme that even these reprobate murderers are being given credence on the world stage by none other than the perfectly hypocritical UN.

Look here!

GENEVA — The United Nations is urging the Taliban to keep its “promises,” including its pledges to grant amnesty to former government workers in Afghanistan, show inclusiveness for women and allow girls to remain in school.

“The Taliban have made a number of statements that on the surface are reassuring,” UN human rights office spokesman Rupert Colville tells reporters in Geneva. “But their actions speak deeper than words, and it’s very early now – it’s very fluid.”

You can NOT be serious, right?

and this.

China’s remarkable shift was on display little more than two weeks ago, when Foreign Minister Wang Yi welcomed a Taliban delegation to the northern port of Tianjin as the group made gains against the administration of President Ashraf Ghani, who fled the country on Sunday. Wang’s endorsement of the Taliban’s “important role” in governing Afghanistan provided a crucial boost of legitimacy for an organization that has long been a global pariah due to its support of terrorism and the repression of women.

Why are people and even nations, mainly Russia, China and now the UN, even talking about the Taliban as though they're just people with a differing point of view!? They're not, these people are absolutely animalistic! They're degenerates who deserve the life of misery they live. They have made their beds and should lie in them. They behead their perceived enemies and rape their way through continents. These 'misunderstood' statesman have supported every egregious act of terror ever initiated against the west and those in alliances with the west.....

The Taliban will not form a government, they'll seperate into mobs of roaming marauders, hell bent on revenge and bloodshed, to pretend otherwise is an absolute INSULT to any thinking person.

I will NOT let the likes of Tony Blair, George Bush and the now administrations of our insane countries to rebrand the Taliban as some misunderstood force for good in the middle east, they just needed 'teaching' is all. They can DO ONE.

The Taliban are a force for pure evil and murder, and ANYONE who tries to support these degenerates because their policies didn't work should be dropped in the ocean and left there....

If the world accepts this as 'just another messed up thing' stop the planet because I'm getting OFF!

Remind yourself, they'll only feed us this story to cover up their own incompetence and lies, they will blame past administrations and pretend like this is all their fault. They will re-brand the Taliban rather than admit their own incompetence. We do not have competent people in charge of us and it's showing BIG TIME.... They're covering their crimes in real time...
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Talk to Lauren Boebert. She voted against getting interpreters and others that helped us in July and yesterday tweeted "The Taliban are the only people building back better. "

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Brainwashed Democrats.

We warned everyone more than 10 years ago that this (and more) is exactly what obama wanted, and was setting up to happen.

I warned you at every opportunity.

We were called names.

And worse.

While you completely ignored the warnings and obvious signs playing out.

Got Feelz and damn near destroyed the country in effort to cheat joe into the big chair.

Happy now?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Mate, my wifes cousin works for the u.n not sure in what role, though she is a tosser.

She hates me as I openly criticise the United Nations especially when I rant the in are scum, and hire mercenaries to do their dirty work especially raping villagers, and killing the men.

Utter scum in my opinion.

I hated watching the news tonight showing the taliban having fun at a carnival like normal people, riding dodgem cars like it’s normal though in the next shot showing people falling from the c17 from altitude to their deaths.

The world is becoming so forked up.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Two winners from this- Mexican drug cartels and opium growers.Now the cartels will have all the heroin they can supply to the US.And a importation business of Islamic terrorists into the US.Guess the Biden family will get really rich now.Opened the border,threw our allies to the Taliban all in 7 months.Pretty damn convienant.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
According to the BBC, jihadi forums are full of people celebrating a victory against the west.

More terrorism to come then.

link   

The world is gearing itself to ACCEPT a Taliban government.

Not sure anyone is ready to accept a Taliban government but the reality is that if they are the government then we at least have to talk to them , we should judge them on their actions not on preconceived notions.... time will tell.

Fact is the style of government we forced on them didn't work for the Afghan people so no one stood up for it , the Taliban say they've changed and are talking inclusivity so all we can do is sit and watch to see if their actions meet their words , not saying they will but it's now out of our hands.

Ignoring a problem doesn't make it go away , dialogue is the only option if we don't want to ride the snake right back to where we started.

link   

The Taliban is going to rule solely guided by Islam and enforced by brutality.

Nobody could possibly be surprised by this.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Taliban and Democrats actually have a lot in common. It's no wonder they would be bedfellows.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
With Pretendant Biden taking the seat, its gonna be a balls up. Surprised he made it this far.

With the Taliban back in control I expect a decrease in Opium production. There is a place for this drug, but having children addicted to heroin ain't it. Will help a lot of other social issues if better regulation can be made.

For now it looks like Biden sold out Afghanistan to China, as he is doing with the rest of the county. As for how this goes with the addiction issues?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Taliban and Democrats actually have a lot in common. It's no wonder they would be bedfellows.

That is a ridiculous comparison and takes away from the seriousness of what is happening to the Afghan people.

You should be ashamed and embarrassed.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The world is gearing itself to ACCEPT a Taliban government.

Not sure anyone is ready to accept a Taliban government but the reality is that if they are the government then we at least have to talk to them , we should judge them on their actions not on preconceived notions.... time will tell.

Fact is the style of government we forced on them didn't work for the Afghan people so no one stood up for it , the Taliban say they've changed and are talking inclusivity so all we can do is sit and watch to see if their actions meet their words , not saying they will but it's now out of our hands.

Ignoring a problem doesn't make it go away , dialogue is the only option if we don't want to ride the snake right back to where we started.

Gotta support joe by any means necessary, eh?

U.S. promises of air support meant an awful lot to those poor souls.

Unfortunately, those millions of poor souls meant absolutely nothing to joe & the democrats.

So he broke the promise of air support and abandoned them to some of the most evil people on the planet.

Happy now democrats?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

That is a ridiculous comparison

How so?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Well isn't that so easy for you to say!

I hope you're willing to say that to your family who have served or friends.

The Taliban are not going to form a government, they can't. They can form a loosely cobbled together band of marauders. There is no structure in the Taliban, they only agree on ideological terms, that being ALLAHU AKBAR.

Ii guess you missed the video where a reporter asked the Taliban if they'd accept a woman in poitics, only for them to crease over laughing and demand the camera be turned off?

We're not talking about rational people here, you realize that, right? These people have murder in their blood. They see people as less than human, they have institutionalized the rape of young boys and still talk about women as 1/3 of a man.....

What fantasy land are you in!? Seriously.....

We will see a brutal, Islamic state rise again. They wont talk to us because they hate us. Afghanistan should have been left to it's own people! The army that we trained WERE the Taliban, why do you think they just rode through on motorcycles, all the way to Kabul!? Use your head man!

This is part of the problem though, there literally is no solution. None. This is the mess our political elite have created by allowing the military to become the government.

By giving the Taliban ANY credence or a voice means that all the martyrs who blew themselves up in it's name are now vindicated and thousands, possibly millions, more will try to copy that - it's a free ticket into paradise afterall. Ii see this as another cog being taken out of the 'structure' we've held to for the last 50 years, the apparatus is starting to crumble and we're all in for a fight.....

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I'm not at all surprised. But really, really irritated that we have to pretend his isn't the case.

You just KNOW that the public at large will be slowly grinded down by the media giants who will slowly shape their opinion into that of being favorable to the Taliban... That is, when the clout of blaming the politicians stops bringing in viewers....

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos
Damn 1984, how prophetic were Orwell’s words.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

That is a ridiculous comparison and takes away from the seriousness of what is happening to the Afghan people.

You should be ashamed and embarrassed.

I'd say kenobi is accurate in his statement. The democrats have normalized looting, glorify criminals that suit their agendas and don't seem to have a problem with immoral behaviors. What they all have in common is an intolerance for non conformity and higher vibrational consciousness.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Biden is an empty cylinder, watching his appearances, it’s like the lights are off and no ones home, he is so incoherent.

It’s like Brett Sutton, he has lost so much weight, I saw him on an interview, he was snorting and wiping his nose.

Looked like he had white line fever.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Gotta support joe by any means necessary, eh?

I don't support Biden nor his implementation of Trump's policy but then you already know that.

Troll on.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join