It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democracy does not exist in Victoria Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I know you are all probably sick of my Andrews bashing. Well this does not directly relate to Andrews, it is the power and control that his party wields which has now forced the suspension of the lower House of Parliament.

The lower house do not have an ability to conduct decision making online.

The opposition who do not wield control of parliament, are being censored and have had their ability of open and honest debate removed due to the Andrews gubment shutting down the lowerhouse.

www.theage.com.au...

edit on 17-8-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
I know you are all probably sick of my Andrews bashing. Well this does not directly relate to Andrews, it is the power and control that his party wields which has now forced the suspension of the lower House of Parliament.

The lower house do not have an ability to conduct decision making online.

The opposition who do not wield control of parliament, are being censored and have had their ability of open and honest debate removed due to the Andrews gubment shutting down the lowerhouse.

www.theage.com.au...

Question is why was it done?

Also, USA Congress these days don't have hardly anymore power. The Biden Admin. has taken over. Happening around the world now.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Supposedly under public health concerns.

Though reality is probably labor (Andrews gubment) do not want to be challenged over recent mismanagement such as the west gate tunnel project being possibly 5 billion over budget, and the developers want a bail out, for starters.

There are so many more examples of mismanagement, just can’t think of them all right now.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith
I hope the Chronut will stop in here and defend his position on the Aussie Commie Gov.

I am praying hard for all of us, but right now all you down under are and those innocent victims in Afghanistan are in need of our prayers the most. Prayers for your fortitude to do what it takes to motivate others to not allow Nazi tyranny in Australia. All of you need to rise now, the enemy has forged ahead. This world wide criminal cabal of Fascists needs to end. Perhaps the Maritime laws are ruling us all as some are suggesting. I pray we have the white hats ready to step up today. Whoever you are we need to send out your special "Bat Signal". The very course of humanity is at stake right now.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Unfortunately I feel we have reached the point of no return.

People are accepting the narrative, and believe the covid lies spewed by Andrews.

Just watching his press conferences he has a sleazy smile on his face as he is telling people I have screwed your livelihood, as my dumb lockup rules you can’t work, you lose all near and dear to you.

Andrews has severe mental health issues, he is a complete psychopath!

Problem is he has forced the police to enforce his screwed up rules.

edit on 17-8-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

People are accepting the narrative, and believe the covid lies spewed by Andrews.

Just watching his press conferences he has a sleazy smile on his face as he is telling people I have screwed your livelihood, as my dumb lockup rules you can’t work, you lose all near and dear to you.

They need to be hit with Nuremburg rules. The police in the street need to be approached with polite discussion about your body your rights is not just for abortion clinics. When it is convenient for the left to preach that. It is not convenient now.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

They need to be hit with Nuremburg rules. The police in the street need to be approached with polite discussion about your body your rights is not just for abortion clinics. When it is convenient for the left to preach that. It is not convenient now.

Got any stats on the amount of right and left wing people that get the jab?

Sounds like people are suggesting only those on the left get vaccinations.

As for Australia, I'm not going to even pretend I understand the political system over there. Very similar to all democracies I imagine.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: Justoneman

Got any stats on the amount of right and left wing people that get the jab?

Sounds like people are suggesting only those on the left get vaccinations.

As for Australia, I'm not going to even pretend I understand the political system over there. Very similar to all democracies I imagine.

Not much to offer but the fact i keep hearing Black people on the whole are saying hell no. They vote Left wing according to who counts the votes.

ETA
Most of my friends are literally against both parties, but many have said they took the shot in the last little bit. I have one die and one get very sick, both with symptoms reported world wide on adverse reactions. Several others I can confirm who took the jab with only minor issues for a few days. 6 month mark may tell a different tale.

edit on 17-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

And I reckon it's going to get worse. The current trend of state labor parties is one that is hurtling towards totalitarianism and it's starting to get kinda dangerous if you ask me. Because of the level of Stockholm psychosis there just doesn't seem to be sufficient resistance to stop the madness. Take WA for example as well;

Vaccine passport ‘has already appeared without a single vote in parliament’

The vaccine passport has already appeared “without a single vote in parliament,” according to Sky News host Paul Murray.

“Right now, that is the rule to cross a boarder if you are allowed to cross a border in Western Australia, where guess what, you need a vaccine to get a passport to travel to Western Australia,” Mr Murray said.

“No debate, no meeting of National Cabinet … instead, stroke of a pen, vaccine passport now exists, and it ain’t going anywhere.”

It's absolutely insane and it's going to end really badly if things don't change.

edit on 17 8 2021 by myselfaswell because: it's 6:31am here.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

yep you have a real prob with chairman dan the chicom man
and the yanks got chairman bi - den the chicom man
struth. they must be prick relatives
as both are complete dickheads
maybe you blokes need to remember the police are not on and have never been on your side
they work for and enforce the laws of the mongrels in power.
may i suggest that you remember the eureka stockade and how the traps used bayonets
against the miners.
start flying that flag, and i suggest you look up a former aust, army col.
by the name of bozi and the aust one party. this bloke has his act together
cobs

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pronto

We do he is a mentally deranged psychopath, he won’t give up the power.

I used to vote labor, though, a few elections ago I could see to # he talked and he could not be trusted.

He has sold to the Chinese. I have said this many times he is prepared to sell this state for fire sale prices.

He does not give a damn about people’s well being.

To quote a great line:

We need a bigger set of stairs! Pity he was not turned into a permanent vegetable.

Though I think it has screwed his brain, he needs to make up for lost time.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Agreed, I gave up on talking to people, it’s likd when they are presented with fact, it’s like all they hear is crickets.

Your destiny, dumbass, I think.

Not yours myself as well.

new topics

top topics

join