It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to the Unvaccinated From 8 Doctors

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+69 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Open Letter From Doctors

Some excerpts

You are not alone!........It is entirely reasonable and legitimate to say ‘no’ to insufficiently tested vaccines for which there is no reliable science. You have a right to assert guardianship of your body and to refuse medical treatments if you see fit. You are right to say ‘no’ to a violation of your dignity, your integrity and your bodily autonomy. It is your body, and you have the right to choose. You are right to fight for your children against their mass vaccination in school....Long-term effects are unknown. Transgenerational effects are unknown. Vaccine-induced deregulation of natural immunity is unknown. Potential harm is unknown as the adverse event reporting is delayed, incomplete and inconsistent between jurisdictions.

You are being targeted by mainstream media, government social engineering campaigns, unjust rules and policies, collaborating employers, and the social-media mob. You are being told that you are now the problem and that the world cannot get back to normal unless you get vaccinated. You are being viciously scapegoated by propaganda and pressured by others around you. Remember; there is nothing wrong with you.....Do not be intimidated. You are showing resilience, integrity and grit.

Glad to see this, our personal medical treatment is not our employers choice or anybody else, it our own choice.

And who can fault anybody for not taking it when the FDA themselves has said these are the possible side effects.

+54 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Try telling this to some around here. According to them, we are disease ridden hags who endanger their lives because we won't cater to their fears.

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Bookmarked, saved to PDF, and printed before it and they get cancelled by the ministry of truth.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

listen to your doctor has been replaced by listen to your political leaders who sound loudest.

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

It's interesting seeing so many adults in this country give in to "peer pressure" at age 30, 40, 50, 60....just like they did when they were in grade school. (Get vaccinated or you've got Kooties!)

You'd think mature adults would have their belief system firmly in place, and not be swayed by those who know less than they do.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
And this statement before the letter

Control over our bodily integrity may well be the ultimate frontier of the fight to protect civil liberties.

This might be the fight of the 21st century, I really hope we don't lose before we even begin.
We win by just saying, NO!

But that may be really hard to do when you entire means of existence; maybe years of schooling is being threatened.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Bookmarked, saved to PDF, and printed before it and they get cancelled by the ministry of truth.

Its already on archive
archive.is...

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Whop de do for them.

I don't need anyone to verify blatant common sense or to reaffirm what I already know.

Who they trying to enlighten anyway......they should publish this in all medical journals to remind their peers.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Any time i see somethin like this i like to look at who these "Doctors" actually are.

Angela Durante, PhD She's a Nurse

Denis Rancourt, PhD He is a Physicist

Claus Rinner PhD , he is a Geologist

Laurent Leduc, PhD, couldn't find much but according to this is a Leadership scholar

Donald Welsh, PhD, Finally i get to someone who is actually at a medical school, but he has been discredited

John Zwaagstra, PhD, couldn't find much on John, i think he might be a biotech research scientist.

Then i got bored, point is these are not 8 medical doctors.

If you had 8 actual working ID doctors i would say....hmmm...intresting, but this is just like 8 randoms with phd's got together to tell us what they think. I have a mate with a phd in something to do with music, am not gonna ask him for advice about my health.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Whop de do for them.

I don't need anyone to verify blatant common sense or to reaffirm what I already know.

Who they trying to enlighten anyway......they should publish this in all medical journals to remind their peers.

Somebody is having a bad day.
Doctors that speak out need our support, they are taking a big risk.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Just because a person has a private pilots license doesn’t mean I’d trust them to fly an airline jet full of passengers. Just as I would not trust ANY person with a MD behind their name to tell me the covd vax is perfectly safe. Works both ways.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Doesn't change the points they make at all, it's all truth.

If you disagree then that's your choice, but I think you are on the wrong forum at this point bud.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Doesn't change the points they make at all, it's all truth.

If you disagree then that's your choice, but I think you are on the wrong forum at this point bud.

Av been on the wrong forum for 10 years.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Get vaccinated or you've got Kooties!

I'm borrowing that, with due credit of course.

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I believe Dr. Fauci

He's a top doctor.

He knows all about Covid 19

He damn well should.... He created that sh!t.

How bout dat?

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Any time i see somethin like this i like to look at who these "Doctors" actually are.

Angela Durante, PhD She's a Nurse

Denis Rancourt, PhD He is a Physicist

Claus Rinner PhD , he is a Geologist

Laurent Leduc, PhD, couldn't find much but according to this is a Leadership scholar

Donald Welsh, PhD, Finally i get to someone who is actually at a medical school, but he has been discredited

John Zwaagstra, PhD, couldn't find much on John, i think he might be a biotech research scientist.

Then i got bored, point is these are not 8 medical doctors.

If you had 8 actual working ID doctors i would say....hmmm...intresting, but this is just like 8 randoms with phd's got together to tell us what they think. I have a mate with a phd in something to do with music, am not gonna ask him for advice about my health.

This letter is not at is core about medical advice; it is about basic God granted human rights and essential civil liberties. Your or anybody else's medical opinion (because that's all that there is now as science is dead) does not trump anybody's inherent and essential rights as a free and autonomous human being.

If you can't see that, just line up for your next jab ... and your next ... and your next ... and your next ...

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I believe Dr. Fauci

He's a top doctor.

He knows all about Covid 19

He damn well should.... He created that sh!t.

How bout dat?

That is, reading between the lines of all he has to say, which tells a very different story from "face value."
:
edit on 2021 8 15 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I know my sons doctor is taking an even keeled approach. Discussing it with individual patients based off their past medical history. For my son he said no due to a slew of allergies to "Caine" type drugs...nova, lido, opiates of any type.
That's the cool thing with a doctoral degree. You get to be called doctor after you get that fancy slip of paper....kind of like Dr. Jill Biden....or any slew of idiots that feel the need to be called doctor because of a degree.
On a side note Dr. Rand Paul seems pretty against it does an optical surgeon. Does that do it for you? Or his father Dr. Ron Paul, hes and Ob/gyn. My fiance a nurse who's studying to get her lpn seems to think there isnt enough documentation to prove it's safe. Another cool thing about the internet, you dig long enough you will find "expert proof" to back your claim.
And at the end of the day, be it Fauci or your family physician, what do you call the doctor who graduated at the bottom of his med class? Doctor.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SwampFox999

And at the end of the day, be it Fauci or your family physician, what do you call the doctor who graduated at the bottom of his med class? Doctor.

Very good point and i take your point all I am saying is that several of these doctors never actually went to med school.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join