It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Tarot Reading for What Lies Ahead (Covid+Vaccines)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I really wanted to post a picture of the spread but for some reason it is not letting me attach the picture. I did a reading for what the next steps are for Covid and the vaccines and pulled the following:

Queen of Cups+Two of Wands+King of Swords

3 Of Swords (Reversed)+Page of Pentacles (Reversed)+7 of Pentacles (Reversed)

Ace of Swords (Reversed)+Emperor (Reversed)+Ten of Pentacles (Reversed)

Queen of Cups+Two of Wands+King of Swords

This is where we are and the period that we are leaving. Queen of Cups and Two of Wands represents emotional renewal and looking ahead and moving on to better things. The relief that this situation is behind us. The King of Swords represents authority and the sword is my vaccine indicator (which there is one in each row). The King of Swords is authority+the vaccine which was given credit for this good period of moving on to better things. So happiness under the vaccine’s shadow.

3 Of Swords (Reversed)+Page of Pentacles (Reversed)+7 of Pentacles (Reversed)

3 of Swords usually represents heartbreak and wounding. In this instance, it quite literally refers to the booster (the third shot or third sword). Either this booster will cause OR the boosters will coincide with a stock market crash. The Page of Pentacles represents new money or new economic prospects but is reversed and the 7 of Pentacles represents investments and the stock market, which is also reversed. This indicates that the economic gains will be reversed quite rapidly.

Ace of Swords (Reversed)+Emperor (Reversed)+Ten of Pentacles (Reversed)

This is where we are going after the above happens. The Ace of Swords is the vaccine(s) and it is reversed. This means it will be looked at very differently than it once was due to its reversal. Like it was looked at positively but now, not so much. The Emperor represents authority and government which is reversed meaning faith and belief in the government will come under immense pressure and finally the 10 of Pentacles reversed points to all the money made during this period. This includes things like bribery coming to light and sacrificing things (like data) for the sake of profit. All this will come to light.

Overall hard times ahead but I believe it is for a purpose.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams
Hello fellow tarot reader here

Great insight into what is coming down the pipeline. What I do find curious is for me the 3 of swords in my deck has a strong tie to breaking addictions or unhealthy personality traits. I have seen it frequently involving drugs and previous addicts I have read for. That bit really peaked my intrigue Co soldering what we are up against regarding these "vaccines".

So glad to see that more people wi start to wake up and see the governments for what they are. Hard questions will be asked

MC

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The companion book for the proper interpretation of the Tarot is here. Not well known information you may find of great use.

The Mysterious Sphinx by Hilton Hotema

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

What made you choose this spread for a wide look into the collective future?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mysterychic88

Great insight into what is coming down the pipeline. What I do find curious is for me the 3 of swords in my deck has a strong tie to breaking addictions or unhealthy personality traits. I have seen it frequently involving drugs and previous addicts I have read for. That bit really peaked my intrigue Co soldering what we are up against regarding these "vaccines".

So glad to see that more people wi start to wake up and see the governments for what they are. Hard questions will be asked

MC

Granted I don't put much stock in the esoteric or alternative arts, but I do consider it equally intriguing to other stuff I don't actually believe, but do enjoy the entertainment aspect of (such as ghost stories -- don't believe in 'em, but love the stories anyway)

So having that as a disclaimer seems proper, before I point out that perhaps what you picked up on is possibly the immune dependency risk that has been discussed recently? A dependency is a dependency, whether or not it was intentional recreation gone pear-shaped, or deemed a medical necessity, no?

It would seem to go hand in hand with AcrobaticDreams' reading.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

15-20 years ago, I was told in multiple different tarot readings, that I was going to be some wise spiritual teacher someday.

Do you think that happened? 🤪

All joking aside, the thing that gets me about tarot is, it doesn’t know time.

No matter what way you look at it, our future is grim. The question is — how much time do we have?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mysterychic88

MC

Yes, I have been a tarot reader for many years and find that intuition really needs to be used along with clear questions. The cards usually follow a pattern based on their fundamental meanings (like 3 of swords is not really going to be a super positive card ever) but it can also indicate specific things based on the question.

The swords represents the vaccine (needle) when I read for these situations. The three of swords strongly correlates to the 3 needles. It is reversed but the three of swords usually is kind of negative, reversed or not and the fact the other two cards in that time period are negative, I would read that the booster is also but may give some false hope.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

15-20 years ago, I was told in multiple different tarot readings, that I was going to be some wise spiritual teacher someday.

Do you think that happened? 🤪

All joking aside, the thing that gets me about tarot is, it doesn’t know time.

No matter what way you look at it, our future is grim. The question is — how much time do we have?

Yes, Tarot isn’t great with time. Astrology is better with that but is also not great. The future isn’t grim, just the immediate future is. It will lead to better things for humanity.

My GUESS would be to base the time off the first row. That row lasted about 4 months so the next row would be under January/February 2022 and the last row would be March/April. But as you said, it isn’t a great time predictor.

In terms of being a spiritual teacher-most people who are deeply connected to the divine and serve Its purpose are not famous. They’re here as observers and silent interceders if necessary. Most have it baked in to not partake too fully in life lest you get trapped in this realm (which nobody who is aware of the Divine wants to be, even if they would be billionaires with unlimited power).

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

What made you choose this spread for a wide look into the collective future?

I don’t use spreads (Celtic Cross, Past/Present/Future, etc). If it is a simple question I will pull 3 cards as a question and answer type spread but for more complex topics I will pull 9 and will pull others if necessary (like I need more info on who is involved or how quickly something might happen).

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I had a tarot reading last year, even when we will prevail it will be things that are going to happen and we have not choice in the matter, and it will be unavoidable, is a life cycle.

But like everything else renewal will come after and truth will prevail.

The part that got me was that somethings are bound to happen and nothing will stop them until is all done with. Yes we are heading for some hard times.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I had a tarot reading last year, even when we will prevail it will be things that are going to happen and we have not choice in the matter, and it will be unavoidable, is a life cycle.

But like everything else renewal will come after and truth will prevail.

The part that got me was that somethings are bound to happen and nothing will stop them until is all done with. Yes we are heading for some hard times.

Correct. This was my conclusion as well. We think it is good vs evil and in some ways it is but good and evil and growth and destruction are just parts of the same coin. I align with the growth and ‘good’ force but also understand that the ones doing the evil right now are serving their Divine purpose. In the Universes eyes, this is as simple as clearing dead leaves from a drain. In our eyes, it is a catastrophe. Even though what is happening is terrible, I don’t think they could have done it without support and even guidance by non humans.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
The companion book for the proper interpretation of the Tarot is here. Not well known information you may find of great use.

The Mysterious Sphinx by Hilton Hotema

Appreciate it. Will read

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I agree, we all have a purpose in live and we all have to fulfill that purpose, regardless, or we will find ourselves coming back to repeat the same life again and again until we get it right.

Is a reason why some say history repeats itself.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I agree, we all have a purpose in live and we all have to fulfill that purpose, regardless, or we will find ourselves coming back to repeat the same life again and again until we get it right.

Is a reason why some say history repeats itself.

The only purpose. The ONLY purpose. Is to recognize who you are (who is the you in that statement) and become that. Everyone does this differently. But this life is a personal journey. Being too concerned with life purposes involving the world, even noble ones like being a spiritual teacher or curing cancer, are just parts of the prison we are in. This life is solitary, even if you have 12 siblings. Everything in this life passes except the Self.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Tarot is based on numerology, if you research it more deeply.

To YOU a card may always be positive or negative but that only shows you are putting your personal twist on it (ie Not a very Pure Channel.)

No event no symbol no number no tarot card is ever solely “good” or “bad”
So in fact all readings you are giving are slighted because the scryer isn’t yet pure enough to just reflect.

Illustrated,
The Chinese story of the Man whose horse runs away. His neighbor comes to console him, “I am so sorry for your ill-fortune today.” “I don’t know if it is bad or good, the man says.”
The next day his horse returns with a pack of wild horses.
“Wowww the neighbor chides, so it Was good fortune!”
“I don’t know if it is bad or good”, the man repeats.

Several day’s later the man’s son is riding one of the wild horses, falls off and breaks his leg. You can imagine what the neighbor says. “I am not sure it is bad or good.” The man says.
The following day the troops come by recruiting all able bodied men, and Bc of the incident his son is not taken.

He who thinks he has something to teach still has something to learn.

Swords are the air or intellectual element (which is not good nor bad)
3 is the number of self-expression and expansion.

It utterly depends on the circumstance and context what something “means.”

Comparing a mountain and the foothill below, the mountain is much more yang while the foothill is yin, but compared to a much bigger mountain the other mountain is yin in comparison.

Try and clear yourself as a true channel does
No symbol or knowledge is absolute

Once you realize this you begin the true journey of scrying, and are of immensely more value to beings

Good Day🌙☀️

edit on 14-8-2021 by Ideashavenomother because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ideashavenomother
Tarot is based on numerology, if you research it more deeply.

To YOU a card may always be positive or negative but that only shows you are putting your personal twist on it (ie Not a very Pure Channel.)

No event no symbol no number no tarot card is ever solely “good” or “bad”
So in fact all readings you are giving are slighted because the scryer isn’t yet pure enough to just reflect.

Illustrated,
The Chinese story of the Man whose horse runs away. His neighbor comes to console him, “I am so sorry for your I’ll fortune today.” “I don’t know if it is bad or good, the man says.”
The next day his horse returns with a pack of wild horses.
“Wowww the neighbor chides, so it Was good fortune!”
“I don’t know if it is bad or good”, the man repeats.

Several day’s later the man’s son is riding one of the wild horses, falls off and breaks his leg. You can imagine what the neighbor says. “I am not sure it is bad or good.” The man says.
The following day the troops come by recruiting all able bodied men, and Bc of the incident his son is not taken.

He who thinks he has something to teach still has something to learn.

Swords are the air or intellectual element (which is not good nor bad)
3 is the number of self-expression and expansion.

It utterly depends on the circumstance and context what something “means.”

Comparing a mountain and the foothill below, the mountain is much more yang while the foothill is yin, but compared to a much bigger mountain the other mountain is yin in comparison.

Try and clear yourself as a true channel does
No symbol or knowledge is absolute

Once you realize this you begin the true journey of scrying, and are of immensely more value to beings

Good Day🌙☀️

I appreciate your input. This reading was specifically about where the flow of events will go and to do that the cards need to take on more than just abstract metaphysical constructs. The only thing that will prove if I am a good reader or not is what will happen in the next 6 months to year

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Can the tarot give any kind indication on winning horses at the track.

Or when a lucky streak will occur at the holdem tables.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah that makes a lot of sense actually and it does tie in to what we are starting to see happen with people

MC

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I only read tarot to busk. Perhaps I'm missing out

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Interesting reading considering that I was just entertaining a crazy conspiracy theory in my muddled head that the vaccines fail and end up causing more harm than good, resulting in people to loose all trust in medical professionals and the government..... if they had any to start with.

This could then create a perfect opportunity to initiate a one world government.... a government that gives you nothing and you'll be happy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join