It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once upon a time in Wuhan the origination of covid

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Here's an interesting video I came across illustrating how we have come to where we are in the clown world of covid.
The "virus" actually was created in China after all.
Just not in the way you think.
Enjoy

OUATIW

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The "virus" actually was created in China after all.

Well yeah...

It was either created in some wetmarket or in that lab.

I didn't think anyone was really debating if it came from China or not

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Might want to watch the 20min video before you argue

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Might want to watch the 20min video before you argue

Am litearlly not arguing.

I don't doubt it was created in china.

It was either created naturally or in a lab.

I don't need to watch a 20min video.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
As a native Chinese person myself, I honestly think covid was lab created. I think the motive was to sell lots of masks, PCR test kits, vaccines for money. Profit is very important in China.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

If you can't watch then don't comment.
Your comment is ignorant and off topic.

The doctor in this video clearly outlines why the pcr test and the virus are not real and how we got to this point.
Quit following me like a stalker and watch the video.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Great video!

Covid is a scam...and soylent green is people.

Star and flag for you.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Interesting up until the end where she implied the AIDS pandemic was fake.

The CDC website states the virus has been isolated. www.cdc.gov...

This link describes the virus isolation process. wwwnc.cdc.gov...

a reply to: Mandroid7

edit on 14-8-2021 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: YongPengSun
As a native Chinese person myself, I honestly think covid was lab created. I think the motive was to sell lots of masks, PCR test kits, vaccines for money. Profit is very important in China.

Another poster that hasn't watched the video.
Welcome to ats dude!

People watch the video before taking part in any discussion. We all know each others stances already.

This video blows the narrative away.
I know it's a little long, but you will see why.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy

At what time?
Added...aids did have some massive bs surrounding Fauci as well..I'll see if I can pull that up.
edit on 8 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy

The cdc also said the blm rioters were safe, but Trump events were not.
Along with pushing all the psychotic mandates from an unelected position and has a clear conflict of interest on the subject.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So we have a pretty ginger telling us about covid and using as her proof, quickly flashed photos of information and a bald guy in what seems to be a home office and wearing a bow tie, for that distinctive look I suppose, while reading from some provided script.

Why pay any more attention this this video after literally hundreds and hundreds of threads on the virus fromATS?

In other videos Dr. Sam also talks about

How to stop snoring.
The secrets of tinnitus
How to reduce iron supplements
How to treat athletes foot
Anti-acne diets
Erectile disfunction
Jock itch
and hair loss.
Etc

Interestingly enough for the last 5 months she seems to have found her calling of speaking out on covid. Maybe this has upped her on line presence as she is now up to 24 thousand followers.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Several things claimed in this video are not how things are discovered in science. There is always some uncertainty but it is in the cumulative and repeated and cross-supporting evidence that we can have an idea of what is happening.

The video claims that there was no isolated and concentrated viral particles from which the initial strains were genotyped. However, that could not be obtained unless that had already had a good model that allowed for the isolation of the virus.

While it could be (invalidly) argued that in the early days each discovery was of itself not proof, we have now got good genotyping technology, and we have now isolated and concentrated the virus and it is exactly as those early papers suggested.

The 'analytical' nature of the isolation of the virus was not a separate stage to the clinical identification of the virus. Clinical only results must be analyzed to get the specifics of the genome. You aren't going to get a genome, or anything 'testable' just from symptoms, and 'culturing' of the virus.

Similarly, this video 'quotes' from the now infamous Kary Mullis video where he implies that PCR can give any desired result if you run it hard enough. This has been disproven and debunked for 30 years, but still is used over and over again.

Covid-19 pneumonia causes a specific type of injury to the lungs that other similar pneumonic conditions do not. Similarly, the affectation of taste and smell receptors identifies that there is something different from other viruses that cause pneumonia. As does the fact that the virus can cause all sorts of damage in clinical situations, without raising an immune response, show that it is, in fact, a novel virus.

This video is just another of the same conspiracist nonsense that is being promoted for political purposes. It sounds scientific and educated but is simply unrealistic, and if people were to believe it, would cause more deaths as they would not take steps to protect themselves from a disease that is pandemic across the world and has undoubtedly killed millions.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
At 16:55 she says “Our Virus Mania team has always put the case forward that the medical industry continually invents epidemics making billion dollar profits at our expense.”

While she says this she does a close up on the lower portion of the Viral Mania book cover. The front of the book cover also says “How the medical industry continually invents epidemics making billion dollar profits at our expense” and immediately above this slogan the cover lists “Corona/COVID, Measles, Swine Flu, Cervical Cancer, Avian Flu, SARS, BSE, Hepatitis C, AIDS, Polio, Spanish Flu.”

That is the moment where she lost all credibility with me…

reply to: Mandroid7

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Omg a doctor saying doctor stuff
What are your credentials?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You glossed over the initial process of creating the genome using a computer..

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I’m not saying the CDC isn’t a corrupt entity. I just included the links so that people could see exactly what the CDC has published.

Don’t want to get into Fauci on this thread…his ego, the mistakes and scientific obstruction during the early days of the AIDS investigation , his inconsistencies, and the way he plays politics = ethically bankrupt.

To quote “I don't think you'll ever see a mandating of vaccine, particularly for the general public,” Fauci said during a town hall with Healthline.com in August 2020.”

At least he is consistently inconsistent.  🙄

www.google.com...

reply to: Mandroid7

edit on 14-8-2021 by Buvvy because: Adding example

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Very informative video, thanks for posting.

I happen to work with a medical guy (microbiologist or virologist, I forget which) and he said that using PCR tests were a terrible idea. It went way over my head but thanks to this video I know understand what he meant.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You and I do not need credentials to make attempts to ascertain for ourselves the validity of any presenter of information. There, I answered your question. You however have not answered the one I asked you.

Why pay attention to this woman in addition to all the other threads on the origins of covid already presented on these boards. Other than of course that it agrees with what you already believe.

What insight does she offer that has not already been hashed and rehashed over and over again already....?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

Fair enough. You are right about the aids statement/imagery.
I know there is some major conspiracy stuff in the aids/hiv world and also know people make trillions off of the drug industry, so I'm not writing her off completely.
The most interesting part is where the initial claims of the virus came from, how they were not located, but manufactured using computer models from one person, taken from lung fluid which contains billions of random things in it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join