It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaving Afghanistan, space force and UFO in the mainstream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I will likely get mocked for this but i cant help seeing a link between the US and now the UK suddenly having space forces, UFOs being treated as normal and not mocked by the mainstream media, declassified videos and troops now leaving Afghanistan even though its causing serious issues in the country and likely more terrorist attacks in the future. Why bring all armed personnel back now after 20 years and no real advancement done. Could it be they need all the troops they can get for the future?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
A bad situation with no win. Stay, and stay for how long? Go and be responsible for the country collapsing. Damned if you do and damned if you don't... just like closing guantanamo bay.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kerrichin

I was not aware we now have a Space Force , thanks for bringing it up.

The stand-up of Space Command is a crucial step to ensure we protect UK interests in space and builds on the commitments outlined in the Defence Command Paper, to invest an additional £1.4 billion on space over the next 10 years. The ability to operate in Space is further enhanced by an increase in Defence funding of £24 billion over the next four years, as announced by the Prime Minister last year.
www.gov.uk...

Monkey see Monkey do.

Could it be they need all the troops they can get for the future?

I think it more likely they just want to pump more money to the defence contractors they and their friends hold stocks in.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
A UK space force huh?
That will come in handy for all those space ships we have lying around here in the UK..
Sounds like one of Boris's crazy backhanders for buddies schemes to me.

I hope we at least get a decent comedy show about it lke the US did-that was a good show.

I am with you on the normalising of UFOs/UAPs though-I can't help thinking they are priming us up for something on that front.
Whatever they are,no doubt the government will try to use it to generate some more fear in the population,which seems to be their raison detre at the moment.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The USA has had a "space force" since 1982.

Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) was the major space command of the United States Air Force and the de facto space force of the United States Armed Forces from 1982 to 2019. Air Force Space Command was created on 1 September 1982 to unify the Air Force's space forces, which were organized under Air Force Systems Command, Aerospace Defense Command, and Strategic Air Command and is the direct predecessor to the United States Space Force, one of the six military services in the United States Armed Forces. Air Force Space Command was the first military space command in the U.S. Air Force, providing space forces for the 1983 United States invasion of Grenada, 1986 United States bombing of Libya, and 1989 United States invasion of Panama. The first major employment of space forces culminated in the Gulf War, where they proved so critical to the U.S.-led coalition, that it is sometimes referred to as the first space war.

en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=List%20of%20commanders%20%20%20%20No.%20,years%2C%2056%20days%20%2016%20more%20rows%20

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Just a matter of time before China shakes hands with Isis, well planned takeover of the country
Belt and Road Initiative
All that fighting to hand Afghan resources to China

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I was not aware we now have a Space Force , thanks for bringing it up.

The stand-up of Space Command is a crucial step to ensure we protect UK interests in space and builds on the commitments outlined in the Defence Command Paper, to invest an additional £1.4 billion on space over the next 10 years. The ability to operate in Space is further enhanced by an increase in Defence funding of £24 billion over the next four years, as announced by the Prime Minister last year.
www.gov.uk...

Monkey see Monkey do.

Could it be they need all the troops they can get for the future?

I think it more likely they just want to pump more money to the defence contractors they and their friends hold stocks in.

Maybe a good time to buy defense contractor stocks your own self? Dont worry… be happy.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Shere Khaan
The Russians had Afghan before the US and the UK and they just upped and walked away. They didn't fuss themselves that the country would fall back into the sh##hole it's always been.
Then the "allies" decided to enter the country to help the poppy farmers, whoops, I mean the Afghan people. But now you're getting your kicks from China via Mexico so there's no need to be there.
Afghanistan and UFOs in the same sentence, the flying bit comes from the poppy fix.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
All forces in "Asscrackistan" --- foreign or domestic --- try to pick the majority of their battle engagements there during the off-winter times --- The same as you now see the Taliban are not wasting any time for conquest.

Though I would be curious as to the reaction...when of if I tried to explain to the Taliban about the existence of the Ufonauts in our sky's and terra forma territory --- Since I'm well known to teach any "natives" of interest about such possibilities.
edit on 14-8-2021 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 14-8-2021 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

edit on 14-8-2021 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 14-8-2021 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 14-8-2021 by Erno86 because: deleted an added a word

top topics

join