It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Choices have consequences': Can you sue if an unvaccinated person gives you COVID-19?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Here is where we had now came.No Thanks to the medial endless fear mongering how a un vaccinated person can make a vaccinated person sick the Canadian National Post had a article asking an question.

Can you sue un vaccinated person for making you sick? maybe that question should became the opposite can i sue the drug markers if i became sick from the vax or have side effects? of course you cant sue the drug markers.

So according to the media. Choices have consequences right like the MSM doesn't want talk about other issue but somehow someone making choices what drugs or vaccines to use into their bodies. Or not to do because of medical reasons or others.

The media claims that Choices have consequences. But what happens if i became sick or have side effects from the vax if it harms me? who will i sue? but the MSM wants you to blame the un vaccinated for making you sick.

Not the vax or the virus.

'Choices have consequences': Can you sue if an unvaccinated person gives you COVID-19?

An interesting they point out. But lets blame un vaccinated anyway.
difficult to confidently trace a COVID-19 infection to its source

Others say it can be awfully difficult to confidently trace a COVID-19 infection to its source and that while someone who transmits an infection to others can be liable if they act negligently — say, if they take a risk that is reasonably foreseeable to hurt another — refusing a COVID shot does not alone constitute negligence.

edit on 13-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Can you sue if someone gives you the flu?

Can you sue if someone gives you HIV?

Can you sue if someone gives you the common cold?

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Idiocy.

By definition, if the vaccine works at all and you are vaccinated, the vaccine status of other people DOES NOT MATTER to YOUR health.

If the unvaccinated person's viral load is high enough but he is not sick, that means his immune system has produced anti-bodies to the infection, THE EXACT SAME PROCESS ARTIFICIALLY STIMULATED BY VACCINES

If the unvaccinated person IS sick and you are vaccinated and catch the disease from him, it means the VACCINE DOES NOT WORK and the vaccination effort is pointless.

Logic.

Common sense is not so common, apparently...

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Why do they want everyone to be vaccaited with the mRNA vaxs? arent they not after a herd immunity? if the covid vaxs work why are they so worried? or is this part of another plan?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

How would you even know for sure who it was?

Think about your life and all the many, many times you could come into contact with anything that might have been contaminated by someone who could have been carrying COVID.

How do you know? How could you prove it?

Step into any Walmart within the incubation time frame and any case you had flies right out the window.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think you can with HIV if they knowingly attempt to infect you with it and succeed. But HIV is a bit more difficult to pass on too.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I think you can with HIV if they knowingly attempt to infect you with it and succeed. But HIV is a bit more difficult to pass on too.

Nope, many states have made that okay also.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Can you sue if someone gives you the flu?

Can you sue if someone gives you HIV?

Can you sue if someone gives you the common cold?

But you can get sued if you give someone a kiss without their consent these days.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: ketsuko

Nope, many states have made that okay also.

Yeah, well a lot of them are also states with poop in the streets so ...

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The TPTB dont have to worry about such things

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Can you sue un vaccinated person for making you sick?

Can you sue a vaccinated (even though it clearly is not vaccination) for giving you the flu?

They have made if clear the vaccinated people are not showing symptoms but spreading it like heck!

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: M5xaz

Why do they want everyone to be vaccaited with the mRNA vaxs? arent they not after a herd immunity? if the covid vaxs work why are they so worried? or is this part of another plan?

Vaccination of any kind contributes to herd immunity. Herd immunity doesn’t mean immunity acquired only by infection.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

for the second question in kommiefornia the answer is yes.

People infected with the virus that causes AIDS may sue the sexual partner who transmitted the virus to them even if the partner did not do so knowingly, the California Supreme Court ruled yesterday.
People Who Pass On AIDS Virus May be Sued

some legal experst say that might be legal precedence for being able to sue for covid.

i know it's yahoo, first one i came to.

However, that’s HIV — not the coronavirus — but Adam Scales, a professor of law and co-director of the Rutgers Center for Risk and Responsibility, tells Yahoo Life that he expects a rise in lawsuits around the coronavirus. “I think that we will see some lawsuits, but it will be complicated,” he says. Brian Kalt, a professor of law at Michigan State University, agrees. “Generally speaking, people could be liable for damages for infecting others, either intentionally or negligently,” he tells Yahoo Life. “Intent would be if someone purposely infects someone else, or if they act with some other purpose, but know for certain that their actions will infect someone else.”

But Kalt says he believes that any cases surrounding COVID-19 will most commonly involve negligence. “The law of negligence is basically that you are liable if you were not as careful as the law requires you to be, and someone was injured as a result of your carelessness,” he explains. “The devil is in the details, of course —how careful does the law require you to be? The answer is typically that you are supposed to be as careful as a reasonable, prudent person would be in your circumstances. A reasonable person can still take risks; you aren’t liable for every single bad thing that you cause — only for the ones that you caused by being unreasonably careless.”
Can people be held liable for infecting others with the coronavirus? It's complicated

in this sue happy country we have, i don't doubt it will happen and some woke maskatardian jury will give the plantiff big bucks.

edit on 13-8-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I just sneezed on your post, gave you a computer virus.

Come at me bro!

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

What about if i am un vaccinated and i get sick with covid but from the vaccinated? can i sue the vaccinated?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It’s not idiocy. Theyve done this many times over the last few years. And it works. They’re changing the definition of vaccine.
Just like they did with ‘assault rifle’
And ‘protest’.
It’s pretty disgusting if you ask me.
edit on 13-8-2021 by WillNotComply because: (no reason given)

Stretch the definition of vaccine to include injections that don’t vaccinate.
Now make vaccines mandatory.
Now you can legally inject anything into the plebeian’s bodies.
edit on 13-8-2021 by WillNotComply because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

What about if i am un vaccinated and i get sick with covid but from the vaccinated? can i sue the vaccinated?

No, the Vaccinated are mentally incapacitated.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
No you cannot sue for something that doesn't exist.

Thanks to the smith-mundt mod, you can't sue the gov for this psyop either.

Start here

once upon a time in wuhan
edit on 8 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

i would think you could, if you could prove that it came from them. being infected is being infected

but in this sue happy country we have, i don't think some woke maskatardian jury will give the you the big bucks.

edit on 13-8-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

it gonna be open and shut case, you knew you did it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join